HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          A question
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: A question
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 16, 2010 09:24AM

Mia1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aqua&Orange Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You shouldnt post stats.
> >
> > People like dolfan1, welead, mia1, and plenty
> > others dont want to see those around these
> parts.
>
>
> Its ok Aqua get your kicks go ahead, I reported
> your abusive post, and gave referance to other
> abusive post you type that show no merrit.
>
>
> So go ahead think you look cool keep up the
> insulting post!

You and your little kid tantrums...I can almost see you ....Lying On the floor head looking down Swinging both you legs ((EDIT ( and arms )and screaming please aqua ,,,STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

Who cares what they say about you on a message board man.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2010 09:25AM by samsam3738.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 16, 2010 09:41AM

Quote:

"A&O: You're the one who needs to present a decent argument or opinion other than calling people "trolls" or "please die."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I only say that to you. But, the truth is, you are a troll. You know it and everybody else does as well. You only read, what you want to read. There have been posts after posts and threads after threads on numerous topics giving specific details....ie Chad Henne. But guess what you do? Dont listen.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: November 16, 2010 10:53AM

Hey I'll tell you this Aqua and Sam Sam Martinsburg WV is awsome place to live you should come visit it one weekend and take in the beauty, I gaurantee you will leave with a new found respect for dolphin fans everywhere!!grinning smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2010 10:55AM by Mia1.

Date: November 16, 2010 12:54PM

Are you threatening Sam and I?

---------------------

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: November 16, 2010 01:40PM

Henne was a tool, and experiment that went wrong, time to put Thigpen in and show him what its all about, without having henning doing the plays..he sucks

Date: November 16, 2010 01:56PM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you threatening Sam and I?

Lol are you serious? Why would you take that as a threat?

It was a invitation to come on by and leave with a new respect for other dolphin fans by all accounts, but if you sense it as one, then maybe you should rethink your position on this web site as the ring leader of the forum bully's.

Date: November 16, 2010 02:10PM

Mikeo was the old sith and it looks like you stepped up to take his place.

With you SamSam, ChrynB, and a few others, who side with you on your stance's because they are affraid to get riddiculed by your bullying henchman.

Hell if you three got banned this place would be the best forum site ever.

You never notice that all this off topic jibber jabber is created by the ignorant ass post that you and the others I mentioned start on a regular basis?

You know Dolfan1, Welead, myself, bignastyfish,and a couple other newer posters, are all offended by about over half of what you write.

Yet you sit there still trying to be the poster child for this website, like its a privlage for other posters to even type in the same thread as you and your henchman.

The fact that you will not stop being the next comming of Mikeo is the irratating part.

You just can't help yourselve's I reckon. Sad that you have to be told this over and over, and you just don't get it, this site's intent was to provide a place where fans can come on and disscuss with themselves whats up with the team they all like, not make personal attacks to every poster who doesnt share your same idea's and dreams.

Thats why I don't care for your as a man, or any of the names listed, because untill you decide to change your attitude on how your actions can affect other's feelings you need to kick rocks.

You know my stance on this, and Im done ranting about it.

Me and the names mentioned before along with others are going to stand up to your abuse, we taking this crap any more fellas, so you can either get right, or kick rocks.

You don't like the truth then do somthing about it!

Date: November 16, 2010 02:12PM

If you take my sarcastic (sometimes) tone for being a bully then that is a *YOU* problem.

You must live with all girls.

---------------------

Date: November 16, 2010 02:14PM

All of what you said is against forum rules.

Dont try and straddle both sides of the fence, going and tattle taleing on me....but then calling me names.

If I am guilty of something, then you are as the much.

---------------------

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: November 16, 2010 02:20PM

Mia1, honestly what has welead added to this discussion board other then to bash Henne and everything about the Dolphins? Him and others dont like Henne, we all get the point, to constantly come on here and repeat the same thing is just being a troll. As crazy as some of your sh$% is, you are not a troll.....welead is a troll, ya might want to distance yourself from him.

Date: November 16, 2010 02:20PM

No see my post are in regards to your post, see again none of this crap would be mentioned, but you keep pushing and pushing, then you have the nerve to get mad when it comes back to you.

I don't understand why, I've tried countless times to stop this childish crap, but you just keep egging it on, why is beyond me.

You started it plain and simple.

Your the only one who has the power besides the mods, and ultimatly Curt to stop it.

I have no probelm being a cordial man, however every time I do you or one of the 3 mentioned just sound off with some bs comment, that's only intent is to offend the user, and this time its not just me, pretty sad when ALOT of newer posters have said somthing about it to either you or one of the 3 mentioned about the same thing Ive been harping on for a year now.

I would love to just have a good time, and shoot the preverbial s.it with you guys and have a good time, but you won't let that happen.

Why?

Can you at least answer why?

Date: November 16, 2010 02:23PM

I told Welead time's that hey we get it, but you need to not keep hitting on HENNE, and I agree with your stance on his obsessive Henne bashing, but come on does that give the right to other posters to rag on him all the time?

Im not in the authoritive power to say so, but IMHO no is what comes to terms.

People can block him, and not post comments about him, but they chose not to, and if it get's out of hand, its my nature to step in.

Am I right to do so, I feel like I am, but I guess not each man his own.

The thing that irratates me is all the posters I mentioned are very smart and very knowledgable, and instead of infusining it in a positive manner they abuse there powers of intellect and so forth the other posters on this site.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: November 16, 2010 05:06PM

Just when I thought this was a civil post you have aqua upsetting the children and the children crying and throwing a tantrum! Mia really man you are a child and should probably grab your cojones a little get the sand out of your mangina and just post. You have facts? Post them. You have opinions? Post them! Then let others due the same. All this wining gets tiresome.

Goose and KB welcome! It's always nice to see new posters.

As for Henne, I think it is way too early to pull the plug. The kid has really not played that much if u think about it and part of development is knowing the staff is behind you people just perform better when they are not looking over their shoulder.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: November 16, 2010 05:18PM

Hell I posted without reading page two, it actually got better. You wanna bann Chyren, grot whatever, and aqua? And what speak to yourself? Please dude, stop with the banning crap already and grow up. Believe it or not I was against your original banning, I was against mikeO being banned and while I'm no fan of the ghrot most days I believe you all have a right to post. So you get your feelings hurt sometimes, who cares it's a message board and it would be very boring if we all agreed. Some guys are classy most of the time Ken, Leon, colonel and a few others but so what.

I try to stay out of the fray but you my man really need to grow up a little and change the diapers.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.