HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          DeSean Jackson is a BEAST!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
DeSean Jackson is a BEAST!
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 15, 2010 04:27PM

88 yard TD on the first play of the game tonight.

Would have been sick to have him and Marshall paired up togethor.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DeSean Jackson is a BEAST!
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: November 15, 2010 04:42PM

yeah but how do you stop michael vick... now that is the ultimate beast

Posted by: Hokie Phin ()
Date: November 15, 2010 05:07PM

That eagles QB ain't bad

Date: November 15, 2010 05:31PM

Hokie Phin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That eagles QB ain't bad

lol.. i guess him being a hokie has nothing to do with that comment huh smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: November 15, 2010 05:35PM

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: November 15, 2010 08:47PM

Easy you bring a bunch of PitBulls to the game's>!drinking smiley

Date: November 16, 2010 02:30AM

You have to admit, that West Coast Offense fits him to the T.

He is playing awesome, almost DOMINANT. But he shouldnt leave that Andy Reid offense. That offense is made for Vick.

Could you imagine him in our conservative, run first, drop back, 1970's style offense?

I think Henning could make Vick look average.

---------------------

Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: November 16, 2010 04:11AM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
> You have to admit, that West Coast Offense fits
> him to the T.
>
> He is playing awesome, almost DOMINANT. But he
> shouldnt leave that Andy Reid offense. That
> offense is made for Vick.
>
> Could you imagine him in our conservative, run
> first, drop back, 1970's style offense?
>
> I think Henning could make Vick look average.

That is what he was in under Dan Reeves and he took the Falcons to the NFC championship and lost to Philly. He beat the Packers at Lambeau the game before in the playoffs. I'm a huge Vick fan and am glad to see him doing well.

Date: November 16, 2010 04:16AM

I am glad to see him doing well also.

I just feel our ultra conservative offense would hinder Vick. JMO.

---------------------

Date: November 16, 2010 11:03AM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
> I am glad to see him doing well also.
>
> I just feel our ultra conservative offense would
> hinder Vick. JMO.

Glad to see him doing well you say huh, well he tourtured living beings to death for his own pleasure.

Sorry but compassionate men never fully forgive a man who would do that crap.
Maybe thats the differance between you and me Aqua I have a heart, and show compassion.

That sure would explain why we always argue wouldnt it, a passionate man versus a tool wow that explains everything.

No our playcalling wouldnt hinder Vick either because this conservative staff would never sign that trash.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2010 11:07AM by Mia1.

Posted by: kelreign ()
Date: November 16, 2010 11:53AM

Date: November 16, 2010 12:23PM

Oh its out of line to call him a tool, when all he does is tool around looking to start fights.

Wow so being dead on about a guy who's sole intention apparantly known by about 80 percent of his topics is nothing but personal attacks on me and other posters, as the term you would use.

You can be happy for Vick all you want I have no respect for the guy, if you chose too then thats you. I just think you don't think that people who are happy for Vick are a very well minded person.

Maybe your right the passionate part might be the wrong term.

My personal attacks lol yeah ok do I need to pull out about 100 and 50 million attacks on me and others by this guy?

TALK ABOUT hypocritical you just made a attack on my about how your so unhappy that I am not banned.

I had no previous beef with you, because you normanly post info related stuff that isnt abrassive towards anyone, but now hey you started it, however I won't endulge further with you on your views on this, because I have enough on my plate with the "in crew" apparantly that this site has.

I have been the guy who has tried countless times to keep people on track with just posting and trying to keep the limited personal attacks just that limited.

Since aparantly no one gives a crap about all the crap that has been posted on here recently then screw it I will defend myself, and point out all the ignorant posters on here who are just on here to poke fun at others.

Again don't like being made fun of do you, no no one does so don't get all pissy when the table is turned.

DAMN right I'm compassionate I stick up for the little people against people who chose to be chat forum bullies, because they dissagree with another posters opinion's on team related issues, and in turn, turn them into personal attacks.

After how many times Aqua has called me numourous names I don't wana here about calling him out as a tool, because by deffinition, of how its interpreted, his actions by which he use's to express himself do nothing but incite anger amongst other posters in a foolish attempt to get arise out of them out of sheer bordom, and ZERO respect for other's.

Date: November 16, 2010 12:50PM

QUote:

" a passionate man versus a tool "

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Oh my gosh!! You called me a tool! I am running to daddy and telling him and you are not invited to my birthday party!

eye rolling smiley

---------------------

Date: November 16, 2010 02:20PM

Yo mia 1 dont mean to get biblical on you but... "let ye who is without sin cast the first stone". If you are a little to slow to figure out how that traslates it means, I am a sinner, A&O is a sinner and o yeah you have done plenty of things in your life that I am sure many would not be able to forgive. The difference is that you are a lowly low life that no one gives a rats a$$prin about and mike vick is a celebrity and a house hold name.

Let it go man, just let it go...

Date: November 16, 2010 02:32PM

Hey Reppa I have family that cares about me, and to me thats all that matters.

I don't have to answer a akward question did you torture animals to death.

Don't get wrong but Im no saint either, but I can't hold a stick to that man Vick.

If I'm a lowly low man, then brother your deff right beside me.

Your right though doesnt really matter what I think about Vick, because he will still be rich, and I will still not be torturing a innocent creature for kicks, or have a record in jail, and I will still have my family who loves me for me, not for somthing that I'm not.

Which is a lowly low man with a big ass smile, because I'm living a good enough life to satisfy my taste.drinking smiley

Date: November 16, 2010 02:38PM

I got family, friends, Money, car's, healthy beautiful children a bitchy wife, all the electronics I need, healthy body, slightly gifted body lol, I'm a dolphins fan,and Im free!!!

I mean what else could you want out of life? Ok the Dolpins winning a superbowl would be the icing on the cake, and if they did that every year well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2010 02:40PM by Mia1.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.