HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          (yawn) Nothing new.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: (yawn) Nothing new.
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 01, 2010 06:09AM

yeah the 3rd guy was some Anthony guy I never heard of. So they would have had to sign him then make him part of the deal. It's not happening anyway.

RUMOR now is Cavs trying to work out a sign-n-trade with Raptors to bring Bosh to Cavs. Hence, then Lebron would stay.

This is going to be an INSANE 3 or 4 days I think. Lots of fun. More fun than the damn NBA season I gotta admit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 02, 2010 09:38AM

More chips falling into place....

Amare to Knicks looks to be a reality by next week when they can officially sign

And the BULLS have told LeBron they have a deadline and want an answer from him on Saturday!! ha ha ha ha, they are demanding an answer from him and are bossing him around. Good luck with that gameplan. This is why nobody wants to play for Jerry Reinsdorf! LeBron doesn't need the Bulls or their silly deadline!

Sounds to me like the Bulls know they aren't going to get him and are trying to save face.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: July 02, 2010 10:56AM

I hope the Bulls do, I'M A FAN, but I dont watch alot of baskettball.

Not since the good ole days of MJ, oh well. I think he will sign, if he does they become contenders, with who they got now, he could take them to the top.

If he goes to Mia, then forget about it, same with the Nicks.

Id rather he go to the Clippers!!!! that would be awsome.

Date: July 02, 2010 02:12PM

Dwayne Wade to the Bulls it is now being reported on ESPNews

I guess his divorce is going through and the custody thing is sticky and his kids will be living in Chicago. So he might go there. Now I know why Chicago gave their deadline to Lebron!! Pieces of the puzzle are falling in place

Date: July 02, 2010 04:26PM

every Miami media outlet is flipping out. Saying Wade isn't leaving. Jorge Sedano and the Big O are having heart attacks on their twitter and ESPNnews...ha ha ha ha ha

It's either wishful thinking on their part or they know something.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: July 02, 2010 05:05PM

This offseason is absolutely ridiculous! Wouldn't it be funny if Lebron stayed in Cleveland, Wade stayed in Miami, and Stoudemire stayed in Phoenix? I think it will all hinge on where Bosh ends up!

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: July 02, 2010 09:42PM

I hope not, because all 3 of thoughs teams will just end up like they did last year.

Date: July 02, 2010 10:46PM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This offseason is absolutely ridiculous! Wouldn't
> it be funny if Lebron stayed in Cleveland, Wade
> stayed in Miami, and Stoudemire stayed in Phoenix?
> I think it will all hinge on where Bosh ends up!

Phoenix just signed Hakim Warrick, so that means Stoudemire is gone. They play the same position plus they stopped talks with Stoudamire.

I think its funny that 4 days ago everyone had Bosh, Wade, and Lebron in Miami for the heat on this mini dream team. NOW, If Lebron stays in Cleveland. Wade goes to Chicago. And Bosh goes to Houston or Chicago.....Miami will have NOBODY!! Boy things changed fast for them. ha ha ha

Date: July 02, 2010 11:12PM

Screamin A Smith is NOW reporting....

Lebron, Joe Johnson, Amarie Stoudamire to the KNICKS.

Bosh is refusing to take a pay cut for any team. Nothing but a sign-n-trade with him getting $126 mill. Bosh will end up in Houston most likely.

And THAT is why Wade wants out of Miami now, knows he can't win there with the newly shapped Knicks. And Wade to Chicago is real.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: July 03, 2010 07:12AM

Date: July 03, 2010 08:59AM

Date: July 06, 2010 07:09AM

OK this is really starting to drag out now, PROPS to Amare for just picking a team and working out a deal.

Bosh is coming off as a total clown in this process. Shooting a movie behind the scenes, ignoring calls from the Raptors who are trying to HELP him with a sign-n-trade. This guy is a joke, wouldn't want him on my team. Now the Cavs are working on a sign-n-trade for Bosh and Bosh doesn't like Cleveland I guess. If you don't like Cleveland, pick another team and announce where you are going! Stop playing games.

Wade is coming off bad in this too. Trying to hide from fans at the Miami airport. Dude face the music. Either you want the money or you want to go home to Chicago. Not that tough of a decision...either the money matters or it doesn't. And I don't want to hear about the kids and your divorce. If its about the kids, and if its that big of a deal, then you go to Chicago and be done with it. Using your kids as a chip in contract talks is pretty sleezy!

Lebron, who I give credit too for not playing all of these media games Wade and Bosh have been playing and the twittering games. Props for that, but the fact you need to wait till after your "high school camp"....please. Give me a break. You are putting your life on hold for some high school camp. It's insulting to the Cavs, your fans, and the teams that are after you. You know what every team has to offer. You know the max money you make in each place and the differences.,....just pick a friggin team already!

Date: July 06, 2010 07:23AM

Date: July 06, 2010 01:51PM

Looks like Bosh is caving and will go to Cleveland when push comes to shove. That extra $30 will make living in Cleveland go down easier! Also being "reported" that Bosh texted Wade and told him, hey buddy I got a deal in place here possibly so be careful what you say at your press conference. So Wade cancled his press conference today.

Chicago will sign Boozer now with Bosh out of the picture.

Now Wade is all alone in Miami with a gutted roster and no options. He will have to bolt to Chicago or NY if he wants a chance to win. Or take the extra $30 mill, stay in Miami and play for a last place team and drink the Pat Riley Kool-Aid!

Date: July 06, 2010 04:42PM

Bosh now saying he is refusing to go to Cavs now no matter what!

This guy is something else. For a guy who has won nothing in this league and who is a borderline Top 20 player, he sure as hell is acting like he is some sort of big deal.

The sad part is Wade and Lebron are bowing down to this guy for some reason. I don't get it.

Date: July 06, 2010 05:20PM

Posted by: DolfanMike ()
Date: July 06, 2010 05:21PM

Something tells me that no matter what happens, David Stern is happy. This NBA thing has gotten way more press than it ever should. At least ESPN has something to put on the front page.

Date: July 06, 2010 05:29PM

Date: July 06, 2010 05:44PM

Phinsfan2 Wrote:
>
> Best thing for the NBA out of all this is the
> rebirth of the Knicks and the elevation of Chicago
> to contender status. It will re-ignite the great
> rivalry of the Jordan-Ewing era.

And I'm sure Stern would make sure every East final is Knicks-Chicago, and that those series all go 7 games. Winner plays LA.

NBA to me just seems rigged. More like an entertainment event than a sport. The current circus only reinforces my opinion.

Date: July 06, 2010 06:33PM

Unless the Knicks land Lebron or Wade there is no "rebirth" of the Knicks.

If NY comes out of this with Stoudamire, Mike Miller, and Luke Ridenour, then they are still a 30 win team. In a year if they land Carmelo you can say they are re-born, but the odds Carmelo leaves $65 mill on the table with a new CBA coming, slim to none.

Date: July 06, 2010 06:38PM

DolfanMike Wrote:

>
> NBA to me just seems rigged. More like an
> entertainment event than a sport. The current
> circus only reinforces my opinion.

The ref who sat in jail for 11 months and is now in a half-way house finishing up his sentence seems to support that it WAS NOT a sport at one time and WAS (maybe still IS) rigged!! lol lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2010 06:38PM by MikeO.

Date: July 06, 2010 08:29PM

MikeO Wrote:
>
> The ref who sat in jail for 11 months and is now
> in a half-way house finishing up his sentence
> seems to support that it WAS NOT a sport at one
> time and WAS (maybe still IS) rigged!! lol lol

The difference between that guy and me is that I don't have an axe to grind.

I love playing B-Ball. And I love the month of March.

I make my "fixed" statement based on what I see. The pro game is corrupt in so many ways - most players on both sides flagrantly disregard the rules of the sport, games are commonly won at the foul line, and officials can choose to call a legitimate foul/violation on nearly every player on every possession. The officials often effect the outcome game simply by choosing to decimate a team's key player with "foul trouble". It is rare that there are more than one or two games in a playoff series where it appears the officials don't impact the outcome. It truly appears rigged. But I think more for ratings and entertainment than for wagering reasons.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: July 07, 2010 02:44AM

Put down the Riley Haterade. ESPN reporting BOSH and WADE to sign with Miami Heat today...... Amen!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: July 07, 2010 02:48AM

MikeO Wrote:

> Now Wade is all alone in Miami with a gutted
> roster and no options. He will have to bolt to
> Chicago or NY if he wants a chance to win. Or take
> the extra $30 mill, stay in Miami and play for a
> last place team and drink the Pat Riley Kool-Aid!

Pat Riley Kool- Aid? A gutted Roster and No Options..... SOmetimes it seems as if you dislike the MIAMI FO and sports teams.... I am just sayin....

Date: July 07, 2010 03:17AM

Well the Dolphins are the ONLY team in Miami I root for. I got no rooting interest for the Panthers, Heat, and Marlins.

I just don't like Riley cause of how he will coach when the team is good, become president when the team is bad, then when the team is good again fire the coach who was there for the bad times for no reason and become the coach again. That's BS.

But it looks like he got Bosh to Miami so he didn't come out of this whole deal empty handed.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: July 07, 2010 03:26AM

MikeO Wrote:
> Well the Dolphins are the ONLY team in Miami I
> root for. I got no rooting interest for the
> Panthers, Heat, and Marlins.
>
I root for the Heat only because I've been watching them since they're first season (heck, first GAME!), so there's an emotional attachment. I used to be a huge Laker fan before the Heat existed, but have found I can't really stick with one team in the NBA.

Date: July 07, 2010 03:29AM

With Bosh/Wade in Miami now....It's 50-50 for Lebron. Cavs or Knicks

The Bulls and Nets.....thank you for playing, but you can go onto Plan B now! lol

Date: July 07, 2010 03:57AM

montequi Wrote:
> MikeO Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well the Dolphins are the ONLY team in Miami I
> > root for. I got no rooting interest for the
> > Panthers, Heat, and Marlins.
> >
> I root for the Heat only because I've been
> watching them since they're first season (heck,
> first GAME!), so there's an emotional attachment.
> I used to be a huge Laker fan before the Heat
> existed, but have found I can't really stick with
> one team in the NBA.

Yeah thats cool. For me the Marlins, Heat, and Panthers weren't even around when i was rooting for teams in MLB and NBA as a kid. Kind of tough for me to be fans of them when they weren't even around the majority of my life!! The Fins are different cause they have been around forever so, I latched onto them when I was a little kid.

Date: July 07, 2010 05:13AM

One thing that is getting totally overlooked with this Wade/Bosh to Miami news....

Wade was going to wait for the divorce hearing to find out where his kids will be and that was a factor in his decision. I guess he was using his "kids" as a chip in talks with Bulls and Heat and the outcome of the divorce hearing was a non-factor. That's pretty sleezy!

Date: July 07, 2010 09:20AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
> Put down the Riley Haterade. ESPN reporting BOSH
> and WADE to sign with Miami Heat today...... Amen!

Ummmm. Kool Aid.

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.