HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Vick!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Vick!
Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: December 20, 2010 05:55PM

Vic Served his time for what he did, and should be allowed to earn a living, be that as an NFL Player that is all fine. But I do not have to ever be a fan of his, that is my choice, do I want him as a Phin? Nope, do I want Worthlessburger? Nope!!! I don't want any one in a leadership position on this team with what I deem Questionable character... That's my choice... Do I have control of who they sign? Nope, but I do have the choice of not buying the product if Vic or Worthlessburger where to be brought in... Every one is entitled to there opinion on this and if you are a Vic Fan then that's your choice, but mine is to not be a Vic fan...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 20, 2010 06:08PM

Yup. Gentleness is in his nature. Goes to the vet all the time. Boarded with dog boarders. No one has gotten upset. All dogs are derived from Gray Wolves. Gets along great with the other animals. Loves humans. All three neighbors house (left, right and back)love him. Feed him all the time. He wasn't captured in the wild but was at a government shelter in the middle of L.A. He was young, about l maybe and wandering the streets of L.A.. I guess everyone else was afraid to adopt him.

You won't see the wolf come out unless you try to harm him. Vick and punks like him that is.

I remember he was at a dog park some years ago and a little tiny dog was literally hanging on to his neck. He seemed to enjoy it as a game. The owner came up to me and said, "Leave it to (my dog) to pick on the biggest one here."

No, your children don't have anything to fear but if you really try to hurt him, you'll see the wolf "come out."

There was a possum that happened to be on a tree in our back yard. Freddie just went up to investigate, no snarling, no anger. But the possum starting hissing and snapping. The wolf came out. Fredddie grabbed it and shook it left and right.

When he was through the posssum was crippled. I thought it was suffering so I said, "Go finish him off Freddie." The possum continued to use his forepaws to advance away further and further. I said, "He's still alive, Freddie, don't you know that?"

Freddie gave me a look that said, "Look as far as I'm concerned that possum is dead. What particular position the possum has on the issue is of no concern to me."

The animal control came and took the possum (alive) away.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: December 20, 2010 06:12PM

Date: December 20, 2010 06:13PM

That's precisely it, South, every question of rehabilitation is that of what is in the minds of the person considering the question.

It is not we who say we don't want Vick attempting to impose our will on them but they who want him who call us little girls for being bothered by his past.

To me, if Vick were truly repentant, he would not have that shit-eating grin on his face. And some of his supporters on this board might be really surprised at what low esteem in which he regards them. Not for being dog fighting fans. But for being the type of people who are only concerned with their own pleasure in watching sports and nothing else.

One thing this has proved........now, I know how the Roman public stood for Gladiatorial games.

Date: December 20, 2010 06:14PM

Actually, Stank, God is a possum. Always has been. At least that was one of my brothers favorite saying.

Ooooooh do you pronounce it OHHHHH- POSSUM?????????????????

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 21, 2010 04:49AM

BigNastyFish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WTF is a " possum?"
>
> Do you mean: This Nasty Animal?

You didn't know what a possum was?

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 21, 2010 06:16AM

An opposum.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 21, 2010 07:11AM

Date: December 21, 2010 10:10AM

montequi Wrote:
> Possum, Opossum, BOTH are correct, actually.

That's right. Opossum is probably the original spelling but both are correct.

Now since were having a spelling bee today, the word "quaff" means to drink something in huge quantities, usually an alcoholic beverage. But it was used earlier to describe Tebow's Friar Tuck haircut. A fancy hair style actually is pronounced {quaff} but is spelled coiff (French origin) and is short for coiffure. And I don't feel any less masculine for knowing that.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:25AM

I always thought a quaff was when a womans private parts made a......oh never mind, thats a queff

Date: December 21, 2010 10:31AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> I always thought a quaff was when a womans private
> parts made a......oh never mind, thats a queff

and you STILL spelled it wrong.

Date: December 21, 2010 10:33AM

JC Wrote:
> dolphaholic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I always thought a quaff was when a womans
> private
> > parts made a......oh never mind, thats a queff
>
> and you STILL spelled it wrong.

Never had to spell it before.....just snicker at it.

Date: December 21, 2010 10:36AM

Posted by: seadevil ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:36AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> JC Wrote:
> -----
> > dolphaholic Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I always thought a quaff was when a womans
> > private
> > > parts made a......oh never mind, thats a
> queff
> >
> > and you STILL spelled it wrong.
>
>
> Never had to spell it before.....just snicker at
> it.

Snicker at what, her queef? lol. Or snicker at Tim Tebow?

Date: December 21, 2010 10:38AM

BigNastyFish Wrote:
> Quaff

Lol, Could you repeat that sir? In the name of The Tim?

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:39AM

man has this thread devolved!

Posted by: Wannyblows34 ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:40AM

I'd like to meet some of you guys on a real field to see how tough you are. You think Vick is some type of tough guy because he can electrocute helpless animals?

Chyren? OMG, you're so aggressive. You need to stop with these comments dude I mean really, you're scaring some of us sad smiley

I feel like I'm talking to our next middle linebacker, woohoo can't mess with Chyren. You're gonna send your big bad wolf after us? That's not nice, Santa knows you're being naughty

Let me guess you don't want Plaxico either because he almost shot his nutts off right, he's another bad boy that's no good, Chyren wants choir boys on this team. I have an idea I know you would like, lets draft only Ivy league players since you don't want thugs on the team.

Naughty boy Chyren, naughty boy

Date: December 21, 2010 10:42AM

Date: December 21, 2010 10:46AM

BigNasty, i'm at work....not a snow balls chance in hell i'm clicking on those links!

Date: December 21, 2010 10:50AM

Just wanna say, Hokie Phin, that I respect your opinion. I am glad to hear that he has reconnected with his old coach who taught him values.

If I truly believed that Vick was sorrowful, I would be for giving him another chance. There is no better human being than a TRULY reformed criminal.

I just don't think he is. In fact, he has become a spokesperson for the ASPCA but I don't believe it. I think they looked at it and said that they could use him and he certainly could use them. It was a back scratching deal.

In fact, back to the reformed part, whether it be reformed alcoholics or women abusers or reformed gang members, when you see the genuine ones that have truly repented their ways, the last thing you see is swagger and even moreso, you don't see smirks.

They are humble. They take every opportunity to apologize again. They get it. If they were to walk through the Staples Center when the Lakers are player and the crowd starting clapping, they would be shaking their heads and saying "no, no," and waving off the cheers with their hands.

So Hokie, if I believed he was sincere, I'd be the first to support him and believe that his work with the ASPCA was actually a positive good.

Bottom line, like somebody said, I don't want to root for him. Yeah, he has a right to make a living but me rooting for him, no way.

Date: December 21, 2010 10:51AM

BigNastyFish Wrote:
> Quaff

That's a link to a wiki where someone else misspelled it..

More importantly, why do i care?

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:52AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> BigNasty, i'm at work....not a snow balls chance
> in hell i'm clicking on those links!

ditto!

Date: December 21, 2010 10:56AM

> Animals kill only for fright or food (or if they are trained to as Michael Vick has done).

Animals kill for other reasons too, just so ya know.

Like competition for mating, or leadership, or regicide, infanticide.

Territorial reasons. Weasels have been known to go on killing rampages, effectively committing mass murder. Might be evidence that Chimpanzees do too, can’t remember offhand. Chimpanzees and gorillas go to “war.” There’s evidence that Gorillas have committed genocide.

Domestic cats will kill for other reasons.

I’m not sure, but, isn’t it true that groups of Dolphins will assassinate creatures? Even sharks, right?

Date: December 21, 2010 11:04AM

seadevil Wrote:
> > Animals kill only for fright or food (or if they
> are trained to as Michael Vick has done).
>
> Animals kill for other reasons too, just so ya
> know.
>
> Like competition for mating, or leadership, or
> regicide, infanticide.

RESPONSE: These equal fright because the male who does not successfully become the head of the pack is driven off from the pack to starve and die alone. The infanticide is a biological imperative to separate the female from affection from anything but the male or HIS heirs.

>
> Territorial reasons. Weasels have been known to go
> on killing rampages, effectively committing mass
> murder. Might be evidence that Chimpanzees do too,
> can’t remember offhand. Chimpanzees and gorillas
> go to “war.” There’s evidence that Gorillas
> have committed genocide.

RESPONSE: That's "food," dude. Competition. That's why there are no neanderthals left on this planet. They ran into our wicked asses.

>
> Domestic cats will kill for other reasons.

RESPONSE: I have not know any tabby cat to kill ANYTHING but rats and birds so you will have to be more clear.

>
> I’m not sure, but, isn’t it true that groups
> of Dolphins will assassinate creatures? Even
> sharks, right?

RESPONSE: Yes, Dolphins kill sharks. Fright, dude. If you lived in a house full of rattlesnakes, wouldn't you go on a killing crusade?

Bottom Line: We have proved in last week's posts that ChyrenB is smarter than Einstein. Even so, all I have ever asked the other posters on this board is to accept my word as if it were the word of God. Why are you trying to buck me?

Date: December 21, 2010 11:13AM

Dang CherylB you’re like Marlin Perkins and Dr. Seuss combined.

You go girl!

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: December 21, 2010 11:18AM

'You go girl!'

Exactly !

Date: December 21, 2010 12:12PM

This is odd. Why are two girls calling a man a girl?

Ohhhh.....I see, if Michael Vick is proven to be a tough football player, Mizzou has on the other side if someone attacks him.

So you're trying to prove to me you're not a panty wearer, Mizzou?

Just tell me, I'll believe you!

Of course, defending a puppy killer proves your manhood.

Date: December 21, 2010 12:23PM

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 21, 2010 12:32PM

LOL....why do you get so mad, stinkyfish?

This is a chat board guy.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: December 21, 2010 12:35PM

Stinkyfish has "manhood" issues, A & O. Hasn't it been obvious all this time? Every attack he makes is based on sexual preference or gender. As Shakespeare said, "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.