HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          seriously folks this is what we need!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
seriously folks this is what we need!
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: January 02, 2011 06:38PM

I have been reading alot on this forum and honestly there is alot of crap going on. Forget cowher and all the glitzy crap. He inherited a great team with talent, he wont do any better here unless the personnel change. Sparano is a good not great coach but no matter what its the damn players that are playing not him. What this team needs is players, we need a qb first and foremost maybe thiggy if you get a qb coach that is worth a crap. definetly need a OC that is creative and makes plays for the players he has not the other way around. we need a TE that can dominate and a fast slasher type reciever that can break things loose for the beast. I mean a couple good ol would be great, i would looooooooove weiznuski or whatever from PSU but that wont happen cuz we need a qb, unless they get in the oc and qbc to teach thiggy. just my thoughts guys, but personally i like sparano however i do believe ross needs to put a charge in sparanos nut and tell him get rid of so and so and get the help u need or your next.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: seriously folks this is what we need!
Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: January 02, 2011 06:43PM

Sparano's having a tough time making chicken salad with what Ireland has given him.

Posted by: miamid45 ()
Date: January 02, 2011 06:55PM

More often than not, when the players don't play it's the Coach who takes the fall.

Not always fair, but with Sparano's constant indecisions and bad calls, this organization can no longer afford to waste another year lead by a mediocre head coach.

The guy is not good and as fans we deserve better.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: January 02, 2011 07:08PM

yeah i know he has made some bad calls, but to be honest we dont know why he did what he did. It could simply be he doesnt have faith in the players meaning henne etc. It doesnt make sense i know but i coach baseball and well i can change 2nd base three times but if each kid sucks its not getting better. If my running coach blows the steal sign its not my fault. so i dont really honestly know if its all him or the crap around him. Man what a gamble ross has to make. No matter what henne cant stay, henning has to go as well as coach lee. thats first in my book. And yes its hard to make chicken salad when all you have is chicken shit....

Posted by: rick1355 ()
Date: January 02, 2011 08:11PM

fiedlerhater ........ i couldn't agree with you more !

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 02, 2011 08:29PM

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: January 02, 2011 08:49PM

Oh wait a minute one of the best wr's in the game also agree's that Thigpen can be the man.

Holly sh.t maybe Im not as blind, and stupid as some seem to make me out as.

I will take Marshall's word when it comes to QB's over ANY of you guy's ANY day of the week.

Kick rocks.

Date: January 02, 2011 08:51PM

Marshall produced with Thigpen, because Thigpen threw him the ball, and Marshall made play's rather it was a big catch, or drawing the Interferance call.

Henne would have never done that. EVER.

Date: January 02, 2011 08:52PM

You know who else would have done that play? Favre, Romo, Rodger's.

Yeah Thigpen has the IT, just need's a freaken full offseason to prepare as the starter with a better o-line and OC.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 03, 2011 05:08AM

Only thing Twiggy has is a losing record.

The guy has 1 win as a pro.

nough' said.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.