Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Must Beat the Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Must Beat the Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Diego1090 ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:29AM

We have to beat the Jets on sunday. Being from New York and hearing all the trash talk on how our team is horrible, the only satisfaction of the remainder of the season will be seeing the Jets lose. And it must continue this sunday.
If we only win one more game this season (really 2, we can't let the Bills beat us) we need to take the over rated jets.

Go Fins

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Must Beat the Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:34AM

Yup, Yup and YUP!!hot smiley

Re: Must Beat the Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:53AM

Make it three...we need to beat the Pats too (yes, I live in the Boston area)

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 07, 2010 09:58AM

If they are the only 2 games we win the rest of the season, I hope we beat NY and NE!!

Ok...it would suck to lose to the Bills, but at least we already beat them once this year.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 07, 2010 10:11AM

We win these games guys and guess what, we put ourselves further down the draft board. SWALLOW pride now and be better for the future, I say it all the time but I wish you guys would absorb this instead of fighting a losing battle this year, this year is over!!

Posted by: AFCbeast ()
Date: December 07, 2010 01:40PM

Agreed...we must beat the Jets for the simple reason "I hate that arrogant team!", as much as I hate the Patriots repeated rise to glory in this their "rebuilding year"...LOL.
I personally do not want a new coach, or a new QB just yet. I am not ready to "rebuild" a house that's still unfurnished. I feel our biggest needs are a solid O-line. Batted balls and tipped balls going the other way game after game is a line issue. Would we be screaming to get rid of Peyton Manning? Look at the Colts problems of late. These things happen for a reason, and it's not "one" players fault. I agree with others that Henne does stare down his receivers too often, and maybe he is not our starting QB in the future, but he is capable of winning with the proper help around him. Thigpen is also capable, as one game does not tell us much when your already injury riddled O-line loses more starters in the first qtr. of that Bears game and he effectively has to run for his life. I feel a scrambler is essential in certain packages we could be designing next year with the "agreed" new OC, and would like to keep that option open for us, especially if we part ways with Ronnie.
I would keep Thigpen and Henne, and grab a free agent or released project like Tebow if terms were not too lofty. I only bring up Tebow because of his character. This team lacks leadership...a true leader on the "field" that can rally the troops when we fall behind. Our lack of a field general is what hurts us. Why do we like Pennington so much? Why do some want to see him groomed for QB coaching position? Leadership qualities, work ethic, and a will to win...that's what we see in him. This team lacks a O-leader and a D leader. In the past we had both and that's what made us a consistantly strong team. JMHO

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.