HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          KC Chiefs
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
KC Chiefs
Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 11:00AM

Does anyone else feel like the '72 dolphins got off extra easy this year i mean the Chiefs are the last undefeated team, and im not too nervous about them. coach Shula ought to be able to pop the champagne pretty much by next week im guessing.

Anyone know the last time everyone had a loss this early in the year?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: KC Chiefs
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 04, 2010 11:05AM

This is really odd, actually. I don't mean to be a conspiracy theorist, but the refs have been making some REALLY bad calls this year. Could this be a plan by the NFL to make things closer as the playoffs approach? More teams in play means more meaningful games (and better ratings).

I'm just saying...

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 11:21AM

idk it does seem really unlikely, but its hard to say any more. I've had that same feeling before like in 2001 when the Patriots completely turn there year around immediately following 9/11. Or last year when the Saints got so many "breaks" on there way to there first SB win.

But this year the big teams have just been unlucky, Like Indy and Dallas both have big problems on there O-line and the saints last week got barely beat in overtime without Reggie Bush. Whereas the Patriots are just plain spotty on D, and up in Minnesota lets face it Favre is old as the game itself.

All these new penalties are making games closer too with the ultra strict headshot penalties and breathing on the QB wrong draws a roughing the passer penalty. So i guess the NFL is playing a bit of a hand in it i don't think there setting it all up tho.

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 04, 2010 12:30PM

I'm not going to comment on the conspiracy theories, but I do remember one time I think it was the 90s where there was no winless team after week 4.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 12:47PM

One less thing to worry about this season

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.