HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Shut up cryybabies
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Shut up cryybabies
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: December 27, 2009 11:20AM

This team did not quit on Sparano to many damn injuries to go along with a Texans team that is not afraid of us, and it equals a tough loss. The end to the season,and the draft to look forward too. We are not a complete team and we make too many mistakes to be taken seriously as a playoff team. I can only hope for better things to come for this franchise. Today was not one of their best days by far, and for that matter it hasn't been our best day in over 2 decades . I think however we might be on the right track.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2009 07:22AM by Finshady.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shut up cryybabies
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 27, 2009 11:21AM

No they quit today. The first half of that game when Houston had 10 play of 10+ yards in less than 12 minutes is a team quitting. The entire first half is a sight of a team "mailing it in"

That team quit and only moved the ball in garbage time

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 27, 2009 11:27AM

I don't agree that we quit but I think that we don't have the talent.

Date: December 27, 2009 11:29AM

and Houston is that much more talented than us?

In my opinion that is why that argument doesn't hold any water...

Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: December 27, 2009 11:39AM

agree the team didnt quit ...they just didnt show up til it was too late typical of a crucial game for us as long as i can remmeber..got i wish i wasnt a loyal fan

Posted by: finman34 ()
Date: December 27, 2009 11:45AM

Mike O,

Tired of your Shi* already! It's one thing to be disappointed and it's another to be a jacka**. The Pat's have plenty of wagon jumpers! Have fun and check in next year!

Date: December 27, 2009 11:49AM

agree mike o can be an a**(cant believe it given his name ) bu the calle dit right...finf it hard to cheer for a team when at times you feel like you care more about the game then they do..damn i need a drink

Date: December 27, 2009 11:53AM

Then drink plenty! When you put your phins jersey back on let me know. Please don't make it after we kick some ass next year! wouldn't wanna make room for you with all the other wagon jumpers we are gonna see. Lmao

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: December 27, 2009 11:58AM

MikeO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and Houston is that much more talented than us?
>
> In my opinion that is why that argument doesn't
> hold any water...

Yes, they are that much more talented than us. Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, Jacoby Jones, and Kevin Walter. Who do we have for weapons in the passing game? Henne can be as good as Schaub, but not at this point in his career. Mario Williams, Amobi Okoye, Demeco Ryans, and Brian Cushing. In oour front 7, do we have anyone of that caliber? No.

Date: December 27, 2009 11:59AM

not bandwagon guy at all just venting and will always stick with this teaam but just have to wonder why(aloud sometimes )why when you see break downs like in the first half today...just always seems like this team always fails to rise to that next level of competition(even when we had better talent back in the marino era)....really vcant believe anyone on here can call that first half anything other then a team that didnt show up to a playoff caliber game

Date: December 27, 2009 12:01PM

Ummmmmmm...............

Randy Starks........ Kendall langford........... Philip Merling.......Need I go on. We easily should have won that game today! Unfortunately it took us until the second quarter to wake up! I cant wait to see some of you posting on here next year! Lmao!

Date: December 27, 2009 12:10PM

Unfortunately it took us until the second quarter to wake up!

is kind of my point
look not tryign to get in a pissing match with anyone on here we are alla little frustrated i would imagine but why is it miami (at least as long as ive been watching them)always manages to do this..as long as ive been a fan thay have never been a team to be feared..ahhhto mmorow the sun shall rise i guess

Date: December 27, 2009 12:21PM

I definitely understand AngrySeas. I just hurt so bad when we underacheive but i know deep down what we are capable of. We should have won the last two games! We sucked in the first half of both games! But we also showed what we are capable of in the second half of both games. I know deep down judging by the first halves of these last two games that they were both our's to win! I hope next year we take that extra step to make it different. I am sorry if I seemed rude but I am a true fan and I will never give up on my boys! Always look up and never down! We have some great players, and the will only get better, and I know we will be adding more in the draft and free agency this offseason. These people that talk about our coaching staff and such are ridiculous! From 1-15 to a division championship and then this year with the hardest schedule in the NFL to where we are now......... Give me a break! And Tedd Ginn! I still see it!

Date: December 27, 2009 12:26PM

finman34 Wrote:
> Ummmmmmm...............
>
> Randy Starks........ Kendall langford...........
> Philip Merling.......Need I go on. We easily
> should have won that game today! Unfortunately it
> took us until the second quarter to wake up! I
> cant wait to see some of you posting on here next
> year! Lmao!

And what exactly do Kendall Langford and Phillip Merling do to stand out? Coming into today's game, they had combined for 61 tackles and 5 sacks. Combined. Just because they were high picks, it does not make them good players. At this point, they are average, at best.

Date: December 27, 2009 12:37PM

Hey Dofanmark,

Do you usually know the difference between Defensive stats in A 4-3 and a 3-4!? LMAO! Nevermind. There is always a Jets team for you to root for! Lmao

Date: December 27, 2009 03:46PM

MikeO Wrote:
> and Houston is that much more talented than us?
>
> In my opinion that is why that argument doesn't
> hold any water...

RESPONSE: Hmmmmm..... Let's see. Straub vs. Henne. Who played better today, Advantage Houston.

Let's see Running Backs today. Ricky and Crew vs. Moats and crew. Advantage Houston.

Receivers today.....Andre Johnson vs. Dolphin receiver corps. Advantage Houston.

Defensive rush tackling: Need I say more. Advantage Houston.

Defensive Pass rush: Number of sacks of Henne vs. Number of sacks of Straub. Advantage Houston.

Kicking: One missed field goal by Carpenter. Advantage Houston.

Now what was that you said about an argument not holding water....................

Date: December 27, 2009 04:14PM

finman34 Wrote:
> Hey Dofanmark,
>
> Do you usually know the difference between
> Defensive stats in A 4-3 and a 3-4!? LMAO!
> Nevermind. There is always a Jets team for you to
> root for! Lmao

Yes, I do know the difference. And what have Merling or Langford done to show that they are anything above average? Our run defense is lousy. And we get no pass rush up the middle, where Langford and Merling usually find themselves in passing situations. Randy Starks plays the same position in the same defense, and his stats blow away those of Merling and Langford. They are both still young enough to blossom, but at this point, they are both still question marks instead of answers.

Date: December 27, 2009 05:02PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
> MikeO Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > and Houston is that much more talented than us?
> >
> > In my opinion that is why that argument doesn't
> > hold any water...
>
> RESPONSE: Hmmmmm..... Let's see. Straub vs.
> Henne. Who played better today, Advantage
> Houston.
>
> Let's see Running Backs today. Ricky and Crew vs.
> Moats and crew. Advantage Houston.
>
> Receivers today.....Andre Johnson vs. Dolphin
> receiver corps. Advantage Houston.
>
> Defensive rush tackling: Need I say more.
> Advantage Houston.
>
> Defensive Pass rush: Number of sacks of Henne vs.
> Number of sacks of Straub. Advantage Houston.
>
> Kicking: One missed field goal by Carpenter.
> Advantage Houston.
>
>
> Now what was that you said about an argument not
> holding water....................

The fact that Carpenter missed a 54 yard field goal and you give the advantage to Houston is laughable.

Houston has a better WR and QB...aside from that MIami has more talent on the field. From RB, O-line, D-line, and LB. Houston is in the bottom 5 in total defense!

And its not Straub.....its Schaub!

Date: December 27, 2009 05:09PM

Date: December 27, 2009 05:15PM

I ignored the comments because they are stupid

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 27, 2009 06:19PM

CRYBABIES??!!!!

IF bleeding Dolphin colors and spitting fire and brimstone after another pathetic loss.......

Then I'm a crybaby......

At least crybabies have a passion for what they cry for.....unlike calm, delusional, wait for year after year mediocraty.......

THE SAD THING IS........half these so called PHINATICS dont know what it truly means to hurt every time we lose....I do!

Date: December 27, 2009 06:56PM

MikeO Wrote:
> And its not Straub.....its Schaub!

RESPONSE: My apologies. I was channeling Rusty Staub OF THE HOUSTON ASTROS of the 70's and 80's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.