HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Cleveland Kansas City Oakland and Seattle
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Cleveland Kansas City Oakland and Seattle
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 27, 2009 03:59PM

are the teams that we need to win in order to get into the playoffs.

And oh yes, we need to beat the Steelers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cleveland Kansas City Oakland and Seattle
Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: December 27, 2009 04:02PM

Doesn't look good.... The hard part is for the Phins to win... After the way they looked this week... I am sure when next week rolls around I will be in the stands screaming my head off once again, but for now I am just so dam disappointed....

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 27, 2009 05:05PM

If you thought Schaub with his WR's picked us apart today, wait till Big Ben and Ward, Holmes, Walker, and that crew face our secondary. SCARY!

Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: December 27, 2009 05:26PM

actually think its oak cincy and cleveland not that it reall ymatters but technically we are still alive tilthe bitter end so thats kind of cool in its own right....damn and i just resigned myself to the season being over ...gonna have to get pissed off all over again next weekend

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 27, 2009 05:43PM

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLASHBACK OF MORA......PLAYOFFS??!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING???????????????????????????????????

Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: December 27, 2009 06:40PM

Actually if we beat Pitt then it's Oakland,Cleveland,New England and Cinncy that need to win it does not matter anymore that Denver or Tenn wins for those folks that want to hope for a playoff spot miracle at 8-8.

No matter what though I will be cheering for Miami Oakland Cleveland New England and Cinncy next week!

I know this team is not good enough this year but I will still cheer for a playoff spot until it's mathmaticaly impossible to get in.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 27, 2009 06:44PM

From the words of the BLACK KNIGHT from monty python and the holy grail......keep the optimism alive....IT IS A MERE FLESH WOUND.

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: December 27, 2009 06:47PM

Well the Browns HAVE won 3 in a row...GO Browns!

and ummm Oakland sometimes pulls a shocker,

NE can win,
Cincy yea prolly...

Who wants a sip of this kool aid?

Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: December 27, 2009 06:50PM

ahhh at least we are somewhat technically relavant right til the end...thats a good battle cry aint it?

Posted by: joenhre ()
Date: December 28, 2009 12:26AM

Browns yeah I could see that, the Jags have packed it in.

Raiders, yeah I guess, it wouldn't be the first time they've upset a team this year.They seem to like doing it against AFC north teams, well except the Browns.

New England hasn't beaten a quality team on the road yet this year. New England hasn't fared well against offenses with quality passing games either.Hell even Henne put up over 300 on their defense.I've been saying this for the past few weeks. I think Houston wins this game handily.

Cincy still has something to play for only if New England loses. So I think this is where we get screwed. Not 100% sure how the tiebreakers between New England and Cincy go, if they both end up 11-5 I believe the tiebreaker goes to New England, however if they both end up at 10-6, I'm not sure.Still if New England wins there is a good chance Cincy rests their starters, handing this game to the Jets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.