HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins v. Bengals: Pre season Game day thread
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Dolphins v. Bengals: Pre season Game day thread
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: August 26, 2021 05:57AM

Our Dolphins face the Bengals (away game) this Sunday afternoon at 4pm. This last pre-season game sets the tone for our first game against NE. Certainly, a concern, as it always seems to be, is the strength of the O-line. Will this group of players gel into a competitive unit? I find it tough to tell from the few pre-season games thus far, yet there's a possibility that the O-line could be quite formidable. All of us would like to see that, for sure.

Tua's play is improving--that's visible. Our RBs also seem to be running well in pre-season so that's a good sign.

Defensively, I don't think pre-season has tested our players and I am not sure the Bengals will provide a significant challenge to them. We need to watch and see which D players really step it up.

Go Dolphins! The 2021 season is right around the corner. smiling bouncing smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins v. Bengals: Pre season Game day thread
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 26, 2021 06:34AM

Looks like tua wont play this sunday. Im seeing pre season especially to watch tua so its going to be a boring game.

And the starting receiving unit is not playing either.

No fun watching scrubs play.

Can't wait til the regular season starts.

They need to do some more 1 oclock games..4 oclock is too late for me.....

Its been a long pre season.

Hopefully tua exells this year and make the playoffs.

God knows we haven't had a good qb since marino retired.ALL SCRUBSsince him.....AND YOU KNOW IT...PUN INTENDED FOR TCPF.

Maybe tua is the icing on the cake we needed.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: August 26, 2021 11:08AM

Most of the starters will sit & I'm ok with that. I'd rather the starters be healthy for the season opener plus it's important for the staff to see who's going to survive the cut.

Date: August 26, 2021 11:34AM

Guess who's DEFINITELY going to the playoffs? Tennessee 3 yrs straight. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 26, 2021 12:15PM

They have the best running game a one of the best defense in football. Thats the reason they are in the playoffs.

Date: August 26, 2021 01:42PM

Mediocre defense actually.thats there weak point. And one of the best passing percentages in the NFL.

Just stop it Sam. At least you can fake like you have a clue watching Miami. You know nothing about the game or ther teams.

Only thing good about watching the scrubs play Sunday is they are fighting for a position anywhere. They are coming out swinging.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: August 26, 2021 02:02PM

colonel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Tua's play is improving

I was watching some guy's analysis of Tua's preseason games, and 3 things struck me:

1. how many of the sample plays he used showed Tua converting 3rd down (and often long, 6+) through the air. I didn't count, but just noticed it as I was watching.

2. how effective the short passing game seemed to be. Last year, it seemed like the short passing game was sort of a concession...this year there are short passes in space with YAC. I'm hoping it's design and personnel that pressure defenses deep allowing short passing game to be more than a clogged up mess.

3. his mobility in the pocket. He was sliding, zigging, zagging...and buying time for things to open up.

All that said, it's just preseason...we'll see when the real bullets start flying.

Date: August 27, 2021 05:46AM

And tcpf you know so much about the game. You are a regular gm yourself...

Thank god you are not nearly related to the phins organization or else we.d be worse than the jets.

Tenesse weakest position is the qb position. Tannehill provef it in the playoffs last year with that game ending int.

Date: August 27, 2021 05:48AM

Give tua tennesee running game and we make it to the superbowl.

Date: August 27, 2021 07:02AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Give tua tennesee running game and we make it to
> the superbowl.

Then why didn't Miami even make the playoffs the year Ricky Williams lead the NFL? He was the NFL's leading rusher with 1,853 yards, a First-Team All-Pro and a Pro Bowler.......and we went 9-7. Didn't do shit. You make no sense again Sam. You contradict yourself everytime trying to sway an argument you know nothing about .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 27, 2021 08:05AM

And if tannehill is so good with all those statistic records why didnt tennesee make the superbowl. They have the best runner in the nfl and a great oline. Tannehill messed up AGAIN.ADmit it and move on.

Date: August 27, 2021 11:05AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> And if tannehill is so good with all those
> statistic records why didnt tennesee make the
> superbowl. They have the best runner in the nfl
> and a great oline. Tannehill messed up AGAIN.ADmit
> it and move on.

I dont know? Why didn't Marino in 20 yrs?

See how you contradict yourself? When it's Marino the team let him down. When it's Tannehill, HE let them down. Which is it Rasin nuts? Can't have it both ways. Dummy........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 28, 2021 08:31AM

Tannehill cant even tie marinos shoes dummy. Wake up from that wet firecracker spell. Looks like his looks have you salivating. Yuk.

Date: August 28, 2021 03:38PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Tannehill cant even tie marinos shoes dummy. Wake
> up from that wet firecracker spell. Looks like his
> looks have you salivating. Yuk.

More homophobic Rederick. You seem to really be obsessed with it. Kind of like most that are actually closet homosexuals themselves. You smoking more then just a Cuban cigar Sam? You talk about it enough. Nothing to be ashamed of .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 29, 2021 06:11AM

Nothing to be ashamed of hu? Yeah i knew it.

Date: August 29, 2021 06:24AM

Thats the only possible explanation i can come up with. Tannehill never ever did a thing to help this team and you praise him and is in love with him. We didnt make playoffs with him even once in 7 years.

Yup you in love with his looks.

You attracted to him.

And on top of that you critizise the best dolphins qb of all time dan marino. We are in the playoffs almost the entire marino stay here. Every year we had a chance with marino. Thats all we can ask for. Marino had good teams bad teams good olines bad oline but we were always competitive because he was a star.

WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE WITH TANNEHILL BECAUSE HE STUNK. EVERYTIME HE HAD TO MAKE A PLAY AT THE END OF A GAME HE FAILED MISERABLY.

THATS WHY HE IS NAMED THE WET FIRECRACKER.

HE PROVED HOW GOOD HE IS AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WHEN IT MATTERED THROWING A GAME ENDING INT..its always was the same here its always going to be like that wherever he is because he stinks. Tennesee will realize that soon. And youll be crying on your pillow about a wet firecracker ONCE AGAIN.

Date: August 29, 2021 10:08AM

Tannehill actually did alot to help this team. You just refuse to see it. You do see it.....you just refuse to admit it. Like your closet fascination with homosexuality.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 29, 2021 02:12PM

You into him. Admit it. Just come out and admit it. You facinated by his looks.

Date: August 29, 2021 02:14PM

Just wait until he messes up again. AND HE WILL.

I will slam you again. I know you had a hard time with that tennessee loss.

Date: August 29, 2021 03:16PM

The only your slamming is little Sammy.

Everytime he makes the playoffs, plays in the probowl, leads the league in passing Yds it kills you. Because your a moron and can't move on.

Be nice to little sammy...two the three times a day will make you go blind.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 29, 2021 03:21PM

How about Ried Sinnitt!!? I know it's just Cincinnati scrubs but Bissit played screbs as well.I think Sinitt played better. He deserves the Back up.

Doad's had a great game as well as did Merritt. I havnt enjoyed a pre season game that much in a while.thumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2021 04:52PM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: August 29, 2021 04:05PM

Been telling you about Merritt since added. He needs to he added to the roster instead of Preston or Grant. A crazy weapon 6' 1" like a 4.2 40 46" vertical

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2021 04:50AM by jlyell13.

Date: August 30, 2021 04:45AM

Tcpf you are tannehills b1t<h. Dont ever forget that.

Date: August 30, 2021 04:48AM

And next time the wet firecracker messes up i will have you climbing up the walls SPIDERMAN.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.