HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The NFL to implode in 10 yrs?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The NFL to implode in 10 yrs?
Date: March 24, 2014 07:59AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The NFL to implode in 10 yrs?
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: March 24, 2014 10:08AM

Translation:
"they have an exclusive Billionaire's club, and I can't get in damn it!"

Date: March 24, 2014 10:46AM

Neither can Ross...........eye rolling smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: March 24, 2014 06:09PM

No matter how "hoggy" NFL football gets, I prefer watching it over any other sport. Baseball makes me fall asleep, and there's just too damn many basketball games in a season. Football is a short season; I'll never get enough of it. NEVER!!!

My biggest gripe about the NFL these days is the stupid ass Pro Bowl being BEFORE the Super Bowl now, and the dumb ass "fantasy" format it has. I remember watching Marino & Montana going at it...winner got 10 grand and the loser got 5. And they actually played hard. My next gripe is the draft being dragged on & on, that totally sucks too. Gone are the good ole' days!

Date: March 24, 2014 10:18PM

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 12:32PM

In ten years, the NFL on the field will be 2 hand touch, the locker room will resemble a self help group meeting about feelings daily....
The players will be suing the teams for being to mean to them...
The union will have abolished all forms of practice... The draft will no longer be allowed because it is too harsh and mean to judge players... All coaches will have to address players lawyers on any and all interactions directed towards each given player.... It should be a real hoot.... And Mark Cuban still will not be allowed to own a team....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: March 26, 2014 08:06AM

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: March 26, 2014 09:47AM

Football won't implode.

The NFL will.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: March 26, 2014 12:05PM

The house of cards is ALREADY falling down.

The big reason is simple greed. And a bunch of parasites running the show. Take Ross. For example. The prototypical Billionaire. Who's all about "mountains of things." And money grub empires. Is he a football man?

Are you joking. None of these contemporary "opportunists" have ANYTHING to do with the history of the league, it's climb to success and popularity, nor the product on the field.

But its like every other sector -- the money grubbing herd rules. And the poor pathetic masses (i.e., ants) have to be "sufficiently satisfied" with whatever crumbs the emperors let fall from the table.

Or we could all just say -- absolutely stupid moronic middle class! You, who have built the empire! And now you're its sacrificial chattel!

Nothing different about the N F L. Buy the fat cow. Milk it to death. Gut it. Throw the carcass to the masses as an "act" of grace. And go find the next big fat cow.

Stupid ass middle class doesn’t get it. The parasites do NOT create a thing.

They live off the labor and efforts and fruits of others. The N F L is just a fruit being systematically devoured. No problem…

I think they call it "capitalism." Which of course means capitalize on opportunities to glorify your own at the "expense" of all others.

It's a parasitic tale. Yep.

That's the story.

LOL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2014 12:07PM by BigNastyFish.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.