HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          season is over we are dead fish
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
season is over we are dead fish
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:28AM

Hello everyone, as much as i love the phins, i am so grateful to live in NJ and not have to watch every game! all the hoopla over free agents and lamar miller and tanny, this team still sucks and is a joke to even think this team will compete. I cant believe the shit head plays and crap that this team does every damn stinking year. Be honest ok? how many of you sit watching the game and know exactly what play is going to be called? I am losing faith in this philbin and his staff. I think Ireland right now should be fired and this team really needs to wake the hell up or people should be canned. I am 47 and honestly think i wont live long enough to see a playoff game. What a mess..........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: season is over we are dead fish
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:33AM

Ireland needs to be fired at season's end. Period. A qualified GM needs to be brought in to assess the coaches and make a call on whether any should be retained or not. Same with Tannehill. If he's not a franchise QB, cut the cord and look elsewhere. I'm tired of this crap year in and year out.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:54AM

id fire the OC and cut Tannehill loose. let Moore finish out the season. Tannehill is not getting better

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 05:27AM

Tanny is ok, but we need a front line also, we actually need a lot of things.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 05:38AM

it starts up front.

look at luck last night. he'll get credit for "beating" manning but he made some really poor decisions. he completed 50% of his passes. he had his typical 2-3 dropped ints, made some really poor throws at the end that could have sealed the deal. hell, the piss poor throw he made to wayne got reggie hurt.

and then there were a few occasions while scrambling he just threw it up for grabs in traffic.

he looked every bit as bad as tannehill yesterday but his team won so he'll be the talk of sportscenter and all the talk shows.

funny how that works.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 05:43AM

and keep in mind this is tannehills 3rd full season as a starter and any level.

luck's been playing the position since he was 10-12.

the phins coaching staff needs to simplify the system. they're expecting too much of an inexperienced qb. hell, the skins gave RGIII one option reads his first year. he wasn't asked to do too much. look at him this year trying to be a pocket passer. pretty average at best.

you can't just dump qb after qb. you have to develop them and I think the phins are doing a poor job of it.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 21, 2013 05:59AM

Yeah we should release RT immediately...so the Pat's or Bills can sign him and use him to beat the snot out of us for the next decade plus.

Get real.

The last thing we should do is get rid of RT.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: October 21, 2013 08:03AM

They are trying to turn him into David Carr as they let him get beat into submission.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: October 21, 2013 09:27AM

Why on earth would the Pats or Bills want RT? they already have 2 better qb's on their roster.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 09:30AM

dolphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why on earth would the Pats or Bills want RT? they
> already have 2 better qb's on their roster.

And you are about to become a free agent from this here board.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.