HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Miami at arizona today over/under picks
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Miami at arizona today over/under picks
Posted by: Ihatebrady ()
Date: September 30, 2012 03:57AM

Poll
How does Miami respond vs Arizona today?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
11 votes were received.
Win like the champions they'd like to be! 9

82%
Take the lead at some point mid 2nd or 3rd quarter, then somehow blow it like the typical teams we've seen? 2

18%
Get blown out and exposed due to weak coverage schemes... TEs and Fitzgerald have over 400 yds receiving? 0

0%

What say you?? Elaborate as you may..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miami at arizona today over/under picks
Date: September 30, 2012 04:01AM

I say Miami puts a complete game together today on the road for the win against a confident but complacent cardinal team.

They do get exposed in the underneath routes as usual but eek this one out on a last minute field goal or td run by Bush.

27 Miami
21 Arizona

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: September 30, 2012 04:32AM

I think the game will be lower scoring then 21-27 but who knows... Although Arizona is 3-0 and we are 1-2, I think we match up well with them. If Reggie bush plays the whole game, we win, if he doesn't we lose a heartbreaker... I am hoping for a Tannehill break out performance this week...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: September 30, 2012 05:09AM

AZ's defense has been pretty good, but their offense hasn't. Could be a low scoring game

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: September 30, 2012 07:05AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think the game will be lower scoring then 21-27
> but who knows... Although Arizona is 3-0 and we
> are 1-2, I think we match up well with them. If
> Reggie bush plays the whole game, we win, if he
> doesn't we lose a heartbreaker... I am hoping for
> a Tannehill break out performance this week...

I think that is the key, that Bush plays and plays well. I would like to see alot more of Miller when Bush is resting that knee today (if he plays). Tannehill needs to step it up today!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 30, 2012 07:16AM

The scoring by Arizona will based on Arizona WRs. If Fitzgerald (who I like) has a decent game, they will win the game. If Kolb is pressured by our Defense and can't pass to Fitzgerald, our run defense will stop their running game and we will have a chance at a win. We will know how this is going within the first 10 minutes of the game.

Date: September 30, 2012 07:29AM

Well let us hope that Fitzgerald is doubled up today and shut down. This guy is athleti, fast and taller than all our Backs/safeties, that is a big factor.

Posted by: DarthHoodie ()
Date: September 30, 2012 08:25AM

The trend this season in the NFL is to take logic and throw it away. In this case you'd normally expect a low scoring game with the cardinals winning by a score or two. But this is 2012 and things are playing out bizarrely. Therefore I predict a close but relatively high scoring game that the fins end up losing on a turnover.

Cards 30
Phins 24

Date: September 30, 2012 08:34AM

The Cardinals are not a very good run team or pass team, we will stop them from running, thus making them one dimensional... Which will make it hard to pass... Even with Fitzgerald the Cardinals have one of the worst passing games in the league, worse then us...
Unless Tannehill comes out gunsling the ball down the field, or Fitz has more yards then the team combined passing yard game avg, will be the only way the over is met.... I like the Dolphins in this match up if Reggie is healthy...

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: September 30, 2012 08:54AM

I read that up until the start will Reggie be cleared, has anyone heard good news?

Date: September 30, 2012 09:08AM

Some reporters tweeted he looked good in warm ups and that Sherman, Philbin and Ireland all watched Reggie do a full warm up.. Reggie joked he isnt going to have anything left with how much they worked him out this morning...(paraphrased)
It is a big call, if the they start him and he gets hurt the coaches will get crucified, if they dont start him our odds of winning obviously decrease, and we are still in the afc east race at this point...

Nietzsche

Date: September 30, 2012 09:34AM

So far the JETS look like DOGSH*T and the Patsies are losing to the Bills.

Date: September 30, 2012 09:44AM

Official Reggie is active for the game, whether he starts and how much he will be used is still unknown

Nietzsche

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 30, 2012 09:47AM

He should not risk it. But of course, even if Bush doesn't play, knowing our idiot coaching, they will probably give Daniel Thomas all the handoffs and keep Lamar on the bench.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2012 10:56AM by ChyrenB.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 30, 2012 11:45AM

Get ready for DolfanKing to ignore all the good passes Tannehill made on that first drive AGAINST ARIZONA (so he doesn't come back and say he thought I was still talking about the Jets game) and watch him criticize the last throw before the field goal.

Date: September 30, 2012 02:42PM

Need to change my vote to epic dumbass loss again.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: September 30, 2012 02:44PM

Unfortunatley, I got it right

Posted by: DarthHoodie ()
Date: October 01, 2012 05:15AM

Yup, typical.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.