HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The sad truth is
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The sad truth is
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: September 30, 2012 03:15PM

when we play on any given Sunday except on rare occasions the other team simply waits for this team to self destruct before snatching the victory from the jaws of defeat. While the hapless pathetic fins continue to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. This team is so inept if it were raining vagina's this team would still manage to get hit by a penis because we frankly have the worst luck, and the worst karma of any team past present or future. Why do I continue to watch these train wrecks why? Would some one please tell me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The sad truth is
Date: September 30, 2012 03:38PM

Nobody is going to comment come on you guys know I'm right on here.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 30, 2012 03:45PM

The real truth is very simple...this team does not have enough experience or playmakers right now.

That means we have to play games far too close to mistake free. Each mistake we make gets us into a hole we don't have the talent to get out of.

We are close however, and that makes me for one, optimistic about the future. This offense with a big play WR and a big play TE would be very formidable. The upcoming draft will be one of the most exciting for me in a long time...playmakers and speed should be the rule of the weekend.

We also need to find ways to get Clay and Lane more involved in the passing game on a regular basis.

Re: The "sad truth" is
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 30, 2012 04:10PM

Finshady- don't present your "sad truth" as truth when it only your opinion. That's why nobody has commented.
I see why people would think we need to get Javorski Lane more involved in the gameplan- he makes good things happen- but when he's had a chance, I haven't seen Clay do much of anything this year.

Rick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2012 04:10PM by dolphan4545.

Date: September 30, 2012 05:26PM

Oh yeah when was the last time we won a close game Rick? my opinion makes more sense then our dumb ass game plan how can you produce 500 yards of offense, but only 21 pts. Easy your the freaking hapless dolphins that's how. I never ever feel we ever have a game in hand because I or any one else who has watched this team sense Shula was fired feels like we know how to win any more. That it is a fact Ricky boy not my opinion.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: October 01, 2012 05:01AM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yeah when was the last time we won a close game
> Rick? my opinion makes more sense then our dumb
> ass game plan how can you produce 500 yards of
> offense, but only 21 pts. Easy your the freaking
> hapless dolphins that's how. I never ever feel we
> ever have a game in hand because I or any one else
> who has watched this team sense Shula was fired
> feels like we know how to win any more. That it
> is a fact Ricky boy not my opinion.

Agree on the bad luck. But it isn't just since Shula left. He had his share. The 'sea of hands' game in '74. The OT loss to Kelvin Winslow in Miami, the 'snow plow game' in '82, the meltdown in the second half against San Diego in 95 ending Marino's last real chance at a super bowl. Ugh. For decades this team has seemed to find a way to come out on the short end of 'greatest games', 'miracle comebacks', and fluke finishes. As one poster here described it years ago, "They seem to be a Lucy, forever snatching the ball away just as the Charlie Brown fan is ready to kick it." lol.

That said, The last two games have seemed different to me. I see not a total collapse, but a young team putting themselves in position to win and just not quite getting it done. That's ok if we are really 'rebuilding'. The real question is will the young team keep improving and keep believing in themselves after heart breakers like the last two weeks. To me that will tell us what kind of metal the staff and leaders on this team are made of and if we are truly seeing the start of an upswing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.