HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Parcells.......YOU SUCK!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Parcells.......YOU SUCK!
Date: November 06, 2011 07:39AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parcells.......YOU SUCK!
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: November 06, 2011 08:41AM

??? what do you want him to do? under his reign he/they brought in talent out the wazzu. We have a team good enough to compete with not only any team in our division but in the league. How can you blame parcells for our ultra concervative play and defensive coordinators that have been unable to stop the pass for the entire time they have been here. The only knock i have again this regime is they never brought in a ball hawkin free safety. Otherwise really whats your beef with the guy. If you actually watch the games you will see a very talented team who plays very hard and are in every game. a bounce here or there a different call here or there and our success is much different but the talent is here...

Date: November 06, 2011 09:42AM

Are you frigging writing this from a mental hospital? Are you serious? You are completely insane. How can we blame the guy? WHO INSTALLED THIS ULTRA CONSERATIVE REGIME!!!? Who had the power to take them out after they failed? Who decided to take th money and run instead of correcting his mistakes? I thought you were a little Off balance from some of your posts , but I gave you the benifit of doubt. Not this time.

I'm saying this as I am not even watching the game. I can not any longer root for my Dolphins to lose. So i'm just shutting it down and waiting for next year to finally come.

Your nuts Bro. Good enough Team!? Where is that? You need a franchise QB to compete with any team. You need coaches that have big Brass ones, not little Italian meatballs. The only elite player on this Team is Jake Long .

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: November 06, 2011 09:53AM

reppa has gone insane

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: November 06, 2011 09:58AM

I absolutely agree with TreasureCoastPhinsfan. This entire mess is 100% Bill Parcells' fault. No question.

Rick

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: November 06, 2011 10:24AM

It isn't 100% Parcells' fault but he gets 90% of the blame as far as I'm concerned.

Parcells brought in the head coach and the GM as well as many of the position coaches. He picked the scheme, set the tone, and intiated project big. The only thing he does not get the blame for is THIS YEAR. He had no say so as far as the changes that happend this year but he does get the blame laid at his feet for what happened before.

And you are right for saying that he's never left a lasting impression on any team he's been involved with. The Jets and the Pat's went down hill rather rapidly once he left and the Cowboys never got over the hump with him there. Thos teams didn't improve until the next regieme change (or two) after he departed.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 06, 2011 11:06AM

The main problem with Parcells was his inability to draft a QB.

Its like having a body with no brain. Your just going through the motions.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: November 06, 2011 12:01PM

I wouldn't say it was his inability...I'd say it was largely his refusal.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: November 06, 2011 12:06PM

Parcells has done it to other teams also...already knew he was gonna cut and run years ago.

Date: November 06, 2011 01:43PM

All I know is, I my team KILLED today. I should have been watching , I should be happy , but all I could think about is we are throwing the future.

I Blame Parcells for putting me in this position. To actually hope and pray for the 1st pick in the draft. Fat bastard. Today my team won and I'm miserable.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 06, 2011 02:51PM

BOTH Parcells and JJ brought in talent. BOTH guys had trouble drafting. BOTH guys ultimately left the team in a worse position than whey then joined the team.

Date: November 06, 2011 03:28PM

jj did not leave the team worse than he found it. I don't think parcells did either, although he didn't leave it much better

Date: November 06, 2011 03:46PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jj did not leave the team worse than he found it.
> I don't think parcells did either, although he
> didn't leave it much better

Not immediately. What I meant by a worse "position", is we were only set to get worse. Wanny was a disaster. Ireland/Sparano have been the same.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: November 06, 2011 03:56PM

My question is why is this even a conversation topic at this point? What is done is done and this is OLD news

Date: November 06, 2011 04:45PM

what else are we supposed to talk about? our current 1-7 team?

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: November 06, 2011 06:54PM

Date: November 06, 2011 07:20PM

Date: November 06, 2011 08:43PM

You're right..neither Johnson nor Parcells was worth a damn.

Rick

Date: November 06, 2011 09:11PM

JJ definately DID leave this team worse than he found it. When he got here, we had one of the best offenses in the league and a poor defense. When he left, he had dismantled the offense , leaving us with players like FB Stanley Pritchett and great offensive draft choices like Randall Hill and, the immortal John Avery. His defensive draft choices were better, but most of them didn't mature till years later, so we had a fair defense. So, to recap: great offense to poor offense, poor defense to fair defense - How is that better?

Rick

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 07, 2011 03:33AM

Parcells gave us hope then took the dam hope and ran away with it. F U Parcells.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: November 07, 2011 05:45AM

JJ Sucked, Parcells Sucked All those in between sucked. It's just sad what has happened to our beloved Dolphins.

They both got lucky early in their NFL career and never duplicated the success. This is especially true of Parcells who seemed to drag teams downhill faster based on the amount of 'GM-type' control he was given.

JJ was one thing; a good evaluator of defensive talent. I'll give him that. In really, one year, he built a top notch defense. But he off set that with a total ineptness on the other side of the ball. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, John Avery, Kippy Brown, Stanley Pritchett, Randall Hill, Yatil Green Need I say more? He got lucky in Dallas with Troy Aikman and WHO thought Emmit Smith would turn out like he did?

Plus they were both 'system guys' who had a formula and if it didn't work they couldn't seem to adjust, i.e. they just threw up their hands and left.

Date: November 07, 2011 05:56AM

Its becuase of Parcells My Team won today, absolutely KILLED, and I was not even happy about it. Parcells brought me to this low level of Fan sucktitude. He really took away my main outlet for enjoyment. I hold him personally responsible becuase at the first side of trouble , he took his ego driven fat ass and left. When the Going got Tough he ran away like a bitch in heat. I don't diss Tony Saprano. Its got to be tough going out there every week and finding something to fist pump about , but I truly think he gave it his all , even though that doesn't amount to shit. So I respect Tony.

But Bill Parcells is a Douche Nozzle of the highest calibur.

Posted by: estrella69phinfan ()
Date: November 07, 2011 07:21AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> Its becuase of Parcells My Team won today,
> absolutely KILLED, and I was not even happy about

That word killed comes to mind when i think of the phins. They killed the chiefs 30 plus to 3 . And its sad the chiefs could not do a thing about it. They just sad there and did nothing to win the game.

I think they didn't prepare well for this game. Because the chiefs are way better than the dolphins.

The miami dolphins are actually playing to win this time of year and that shpould scare the hell out of everyone here because we will probably draft below 10 in the first round.

Hopefully we can pick someone good for a change. And it better be a QB.

Phins #1

Right now they are #1 from bottom up but they are #1 in my heart. Ive been watching them since the 70s.

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: November 07, 2011 07:21AM

Question: if the Miami Dolphins had been successful after Teflon Dollar Bill's involvement do you think he would have taken any of the credit?

I think it is very fair to give him the credit for the current situation.

Date: November 07, 2011 07:24AM

KB Wrote:
> Plus they were both 'system guys' who had a
> formula and if it didn't work they couldn't seem
> to adjust, i.e. they just threw up their hands and
> left.

I hate 'system guys'. The success of a handful of them gives credence to it, but it just sucks in reality. Systems work in college...NOT in the pros.

Date: November 08, 2011 06:58PM

Actually, you're quite correct.

Rick

Date: November 08, 2011 07:03PM

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: November 08, 2011 07:05PM

Parcells screwed us over bigtime.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.