Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Pat Devlin
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pat Devlin
Posted by: RAZORZ_EDGE ()
Date: September 25, 2011 06:14PM

Whats the story on Pat Devlin? He Cant be any worse than what they have at this time. Really! what do we have to lose. Give him a shot, Any thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat Devlin
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: September 25, 2011 06:18PM

Yea stop drinking the game's been over for over 7 hours. Pat Devlin, Hell why not Pat White?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat Devlin
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 25, 2011 06:42PM

See Finshady. This is what I mean. Our defense sucks. We have forced about 3 punts in three games and this guy thinks all we have to do is have a change in quarterbacks to start winning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat Devlin
Date: September 25, 2011 08:29PM

I think Henne is Vastly improved over last year. Playing with balls, not afraid to take a hit behind this god awful Oline. Pat devlin? Stop trolling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat Devlin
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: September 26, 2011 02:38AM

I got one problem with Henne if the play sucks in the RED ZONE audible and change it because his play calling in the red zone can't be any wore than Daboll's. I understand why Cleveland let him walk. Down close to the goal line those are some of the dumbest most boring plays I have ever seen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat Devlin
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 26, 2011 04:00AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> See Finshady. This is what I mean. Our defense
> sucks. We have forced about 3 punts in three
> games and this guy thinks all we have to do is
> have a change in quarterbacks to start winning.


I agree that would be a DUMB IDEA to change Qbs.....Henne is doing really well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat Devlin
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 26, 2011 04:14AM

Henne is playing much better. The problem is, he is not winning us games. Elite QB's put a team on his shoulders and win a game. Henne cant do it.

Never did it last year. Proving to be the same this year. Again, at this point in his career Henne is a backup QB, who you would love to have on your team behind your franchise QB.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat Devlin
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 26, 2011 04:36AM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Henne is playing much better. The problem is, he
> is not winning us games. Elite QB's put a team on
> his shoulders and win a game. Henne cant do it.
>
> Never did it last year. Proving to be the same
> this year. Again, at this point in his career
> Henne is a backup QB, who you would love to have
> on your team behind your franchise QB.


Agreed 100 percent. Bingo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat Devlin
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 26, 2011 08:44AM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got one problem with Henne if the play sucks in
> the RED ZONE audible and change it because his
> play calling in the red zone can't be any wore
> than Daboll's. I understand why Cleveland let him
> walk. Down close to the goal line those are some
> of the dumbest most boring plays I have ever seen.


We show no imagination in the red zone. No option plays. Straight up set up to pass and pass or set up to run and run.

The redzone (particularly inside the 10 yard line) is where the defense is most vulnerable and going crazy trying to figure out what you are going to do.

Why make it obvious for them?

If you disguise your intentions they have to guess.

Why Daboll is not making them guess is as unanswerable as why Nolan keeps defending the pass on the basis that we have the best secondary in football.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2011 08:45AM by ChyrenB.

Options: ReplyQuote


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.