Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          What fans are saying in S.F.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 20, 2011 11:49AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 20, 2011 01:36PM

Why would you pull for the opposite team?

That proves that you are not a real fan. I am pulling for a 14 game win streak.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 20, 2011 03:25PM

I think most of us are pulling for a reversal of fortune for this team. I've seen sparks.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Date: September 20, 2011 03:53PM

Dolfan1.........I think

------
EDIT
------

I think that was uncalled for.
C'mon guys. We were doing so well.
JC



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2011 03:57PM by JC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 20, 2011 05:38PM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would you pull for the opposite team?
>
> That proves that you are not a real fan. I am
> pulling for a 14 game win streak.

Not pulling for the opposite team, just frustrated like the rest of the south Florida fans that wrote into the sun sentinel. We won't win 14, would be nice but won't happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Date: September 20, 2011 07:01PM

Sorry, But this guy is a Pats fan , he's a wolf pretending to be a sheep.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Date: September 20, 2011 07:01PM

Sorry, But this guy is a Pats fan , he's a wolf pretending to be a sheep.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 20, 2011 07:47PM

Instead of saying....they need to be showin to the home games.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 21, 2011 05:22AM

dolfan1 has been here through thick and thin; I don't think he's a troll. I think that, like a lot of us, he's fed up with watching a team that has been no better than mediocre since the mid '90s.

I have to be honest with you, at this point I am hoping we tank the entire season. I survived 1-15 once and we got Jake Long out of the deal. I'd be more than willing to survive 1-15 again (or even 0-16) if we could get a franchise QB out of it.

I'm tired of this 7-9 "keep it close and win it in the 4th quarter" Wannstedtian nonsense. This team is not good, it's not exciting, and it's not going to win anything with this Sparano clown running the show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 21, 2011 05:23AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 21, 2011 05:50PM

But if we won 9 or 10 games, we'd be in the playoffs and thus pose a danger to his Patriots. Remember, despite its performance over the past late years, the Dolphins have been the biggest threat to beat the Patsies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 22, 2011 11:51AM

(R/J)ay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dolfan1 has been here through thick and thin; I
> don't think he's a troll. I think that, like a
> lot of us, he's fed up with watching a team that
> has been no better than mediocre since the mid
> '90s.
>
> I have to be honest with you, at this point I am
> hoping we tank the entire season. I survived 1-15
> once and we got Jake Long out of the deal. I'd be
> more than willing to survive 1-15 again (or even
> 0-16) if we could get a franchise QB out of it.
>
> I'm tired of this 7-9 "keep it close and win it in
> the 4th quarter" Wannstedtian nonsense. This team
> is not good, it's not exciting, and it's not going
> to win anything with this Sparano clown running
> the show.


Thanks (R) Jay, yup just a VERY frustrated Miami fan. It seems when I do some searches out there, there seems to be players like the fired crowder who didn't like some of the personel and coaches, and you have a lot of friction going on within this club. I was talking to a friend about it last night and he made a great point...

Successful teams you watch all have 1 thing in common, a strong bond with the coach and has always been that way through history, I have to say..sort of made sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:07PM

9 wins won't get us in the playoffs in the AFC East. We're going to need 10 wins minimum and even then it's a longshot. The AFC field is very weak but you have to think the Jets will luck into at least 11 victories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 23, 2011 08:52AM

Allright r/jay. Do me a favor.

Hit the Search function.

Put in "dolfan1" as the person.

Scroll down and put "all dates" into the other category.

Come up with one post in which dolfan1 has done anything besides criticize this team.

Let me know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 23, 2011 11:22AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry, But this guy is a Pats fan , he's a wolf
> pretending to be a sheep.


Or vice versa. A sheep pretending to be a phins wolf.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 23, 2011 11:58AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 23, 2011 02:39PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 23, 2011 04:06PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 24, 2011 04:41AM

You people think that he's a fin-fan because he's been here for a long time. But in all those three years, he's singing the same song, "The Dophins aren't worth sh_t!"

So you want me to coat it and say we are awesome? I am just stating my frustration with this team.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 24, 2011 05:56AM

Hey even i have said we stunk....a few times......But dolfan1 you have been saying it even when we win...

People are frustrated when we lose just like iam and say dumb things and just let out some steam thats what this site is for to let out some steam.

But like i said you have always been negative about this team even when we win a game.

And stop Saying how good new england is already and how they are going to win the superbowl.......You sound like a pats fan. Which you probably are!.

Why don't you go to a pats board. Just go to your own teams board and you can be happy over there.

Why suffer about the phins if you are not even a phins fan.

All this leads me to believe this site is just a joke to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 24, 2011 11:26AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey even i have said we stunk....a few
> times......But dolfan1 you have been saying it
> even when we win...
>
> People are frustrated when we lose just like iam
> and say dumb things and just let out some steam
> thats what this site is for to let out some
> steam.
>
> But like i said you have always been negative
> about this team even when we win a game.
>
> And stop Saying how good new england is already
> and how they are going to win the
> superbowl.......You sound like a pats fan. Which
> you probably are!.
>
> Why don't you go to a pats board. Just go to your
> own teams board and you can be happy over there.
>
> Why suffer about the phins if you are not even a
> phins fan.
>
> All this leads me to believe this site is just a
> joke to you.

Oh stop it already

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What fans are saying in S.F.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 24, 2011 03:21PM

Did you hear a denial, SamSam????? I didn't.

Options: ReplyQuote


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.