HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Hey finshady...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Hey finshady...
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 19, 2011 02:00PM

Cam Newton is playing like one of the best QB's in the league...

are you gonna man up and eat your crow?

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey finshady...
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 19, 2011 02:46PM

He was actually really bad in the second half of that last game. He was impressive in his first start but let's see him in a few more games before we start talking about how great he is.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: September 19, 2011 02:58PM

Aqua how about joining the Panthers band wagon son because you don't belong on this website for die hard Dolphin fans. Newton could be the best QB on the planet of which he is clearly not not even close, and I would still think he sucks because he cheated at every school he went to. Does he play for the Dolphins NO. So I don't give a damn about him or his sorry ass team any more. We as a team have got to start winning games. You are obviously obsessed with a cheater who will never make it as a legitimate QB in this league. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. By the way what's Carolina's record 0 and freaking 2 same as ours wow he's really setting the world on fire. Give me a damn break son. Once team's figure his dumb ass out he won't be any good. 3 int's dont add up to a very good QB last time I checked just saying Aqua

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 19, 2011 03:04PM

You might not like Aqua's message finshady, but to question if he's a true Dolphins fan is beyond ridiculous.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: September 19, 2011 03:20PM

This topic is awesome.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 19, 2011 04:09PM

But finshady, this is a football website as well as being one particularly relevant to the Miami Dolphins.

During last April, the draft, we talked about the various quarterbacks and which were good and which weren't.

Lately, I've been Cassandra-ing the fact that Andrew Luck is not that good. It's perfectly legitimate for somebody to give me grief in the future if he turns out to be fine.

I gather that you and A & O have had it in the past about the relative worth of Cam Newton.

Now he is teasing you just as someone will have the right to tease me if Andrew Luck turns out to be great.

If they do, that won't means that they are disloyal or secretly a fan of whichever team Luck goes too.

A & O were just having a disagreement over how good a player is. He could just as well have been a boxer or a baseball player.

So when he calls you out on this post, you've got to take it in the same spirit as two fans arguing over a sports figure.

You seem to be taking it way too personally.

Is it slightly off-topic given who Cam plays for? Yes. But not so off topic that his loyalty should be questioned.

Speaking of that. If you want a true target, then take a closer look at dolfan1 and all of his postings.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: September 19, 2011 04:56PM

The FBI tells me they are the same person.

Date: September 19, 2011 04:57PM

Ok Chyren if you think Andrew Luck is going to suck as a pro QB then that's all I need to Know about your football knowledge. I would take Luck all day long as opposed to any other player coming out in next years draft. He is the next great QB, and if you can't see that then their is no hope for those of us who want a legitimate starting QB because we fans don't know what one looks like. Luck is the next Manning or Brady coming down the pike. I would take him in a heart beat, and I know I am not wrong on this one. I think you are just trying to stir debate well it's working.

Date: September 19, 2011 05:27PM

Well, we'll see Finshady. But you have to remember I'm out here in California and have been watching him play in the Pac-10 now the Pac-12.

We'll see. BTW, ever wonder why he did not come out last year?

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: September 19, 2011 08:25PM

Date: September 19, 2011 08:31PM

Now, that's true but the Aaron Rodgers I steadily saw at Cal was not the Aaron Rodgers you see today.

Luck could be the same but I don't think so.

Date: September 20, 2011 03:13AM

Luck is good, and the reason he did not go pro last year is the fact that his father former pro QB Oliver Luck is loaded. So his son did not need to turn pro early to help out the family. Unlike his counter part in Carolina just saying folks, and if Luck declared last year their is no way he would not have been the 1st pick in the draft.

Date: September 20, 2011 04:52AM

Nice way to change the subject, finshady.

You still havent admitted that you were wrong.

---------------------

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 20, 2011 05:15AM

Date: September 20, 2011 07:31AM

I can't stand him as a player because he gave the stupid Auburn red neck fans exactly what they wanted, and they paid his father what ever price he wanted in a bag of CASH. Has he been better than I thought maybe, but the season isn't over and he still has time to suck very badly this year. I think we will start to see the rookie Cam that we saw in pre season any game now.

Date: September 20, 2011 09:12AM

I miss the old laugh smiley. It had a bit of sarcasm about it. The new laugh smiley is weak.

Anywho.

---------------------

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 20, 2011 11:54AM

Lets get Andrew Luck on this team!!!!!

Date: September 20, 2011 01:16PM

I don't want to suck that badly. Andrew Luck will play for the Colt's as they will likely cut Manning to make room for him I believe.

Date: September 20, 2011 01:42PM

Cut Manning? You have gone crazy. Go check yourself into a hospital...IMMEDIATELY!

---------------------

Date: September 20, 2011 02:08PM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cut Manning? You have gone crazy. Go check
> yourself into a hospital...IMMEDIATELY!

DO NOT PASS GO! DO NOT COLLECT $200.00!

Date: September 20, 2011 02:21PM

Oh yeah well who do you want an old almost washed up future hall of fame QB with a bad neck or the young can't miss next great stud QB coming out of the draft, and you can't keep both because of the salary cap. Not so stupid am I after all Aqua. This is a young man's game, and Luck will play for the Colts while they rebuild while Manning finishes his career for another team or just retires. That's what I believe and what's wrong with that. Andrew Luck has the potential to be the best QB to ever be drafted this year. There is no one not even the beloved Dan Marino who has the talent that this young man has. He is truly going to be a star in the pro's.

Date: September 20, 2011 02:53PM

Date: September 20, 2011 05:16PM

Your all right Scam was going to be the 1st pick even if Luck didn't declare or am I the only sane one on this board. Why can you all love a cheating piece of crap, and hate a damn good going to be great future star in the NFL that now goes to Stanford, and is the front runner for the hiesman this year. I frankly can't understand the hatred for such a good clean cut kid who will be the next Manning or Brady in the League. Just what am I missing here folks? Right now Luck is even rated higher than Marino was coming out of college because he is a very good runner as well as passer. Marino for all of his greatness could not run a lick.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 21, 2011 12:54AM

Dude, Aqua gets a semi-bendable in his cammys every time you mention Luck, show me 1 neg. thing he's saying about Luck? Chyren is the only one doubting Luck.

C'mon slimshady, reading is a lost art!

Posted by: Deigol090 ()
Date: September 21, 2011 02:15AM

Im tired of the red neck bashing, was it really needed?

Red necks will work harder than anyone else I have ever crossed, and they play just as hard.

So most of em are ugly and not genious's however again they are hard working honest people.

Heck most of em could probably beat your ass all day long too.

Also they would out survive your butt living off the land and have plenty of firepower to stop a division strength army unit.

Wow the more I go on about it the more sad city folk start to sound.

However there is a place for city folk I guess.

I wont hate on them because there people and cant help that they where brought up there and live by retarted rules.

Anyway's just wanted to get that off my chest since reading it.

You need to man up too Newton sure he wont win the SB but he is alot like Vick, and will be a starting QB just not a elite one, good one not elite Finshady.

Now what's this I hear about Luck sucking? Yeah its a possibility however highly unlikely.

We wont be drafting first the Colts will be. So Mannings heir will be Luck which will cement him as the next Manning. So why care about where he is going to go it damn sure wont be here lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2011 02:18AM by Deigol090.

Date: September 21, 2011 12:12PM

Date: September 21, 2011 02:57PM

Deigol090

I can't figure out who you were talking about in your posts about rednecks and city folk.

On the point about Luck. I never said he sucks but I don't think he will be that good in the NFL and I certainly don't think like Finshady that he will be better than Marino ever was

Finshady

(or, Finshady, were you just saying that he will be regarded higher in the draft class than Marino was. If you are just saying that then you already won the argument because the answer is already in the books. Marino was the 6th QB drafted in 1983 although he was drafted in the 1st round. I sincerely doubt that Luck will be less than the 1st QB drafted. However, Ryan Leaf was also the first QB drafted in his draft.)

Date: September 21, 2011 04:21PM

When Marino came out some said he would fail, and that he would not be a very good pro and if not for the Dolphins would have fallen out of the 1st round. Andrew Luck is going to be the 1st pick in the draft if he comes out this year. Will he better than Marino? Hell that's doubtful because I grew up watching Mrino kill other teams basically by himself on most Sundays. Luck would have to be Manning, Brady or Marino like to do that can he yes will he consistantly is the really big question. No one knows that answer if he can then yes he will go down as one of the top QB's ever if he can't then oh just another very good QB in the pro's. I don't put Montana on the list because he was the product of a system that other teams could not defense. Montana playing for the Dolphins while Marino played for the 49ers, and damn how many super bowls would Danny boy have won?

Date: September 21, 2011 05:44PM

Date: September 22, 2011 02:10AM

Joe was a product of Bill Walsh's system. Would he make it now with his suspect arm without the benefit of the west coast offenses doubtful. He simply could not line up, and do what Marino, Manning, and Brady can do each and every game. He benefited from a system that found mismatches that other teams could not defense, and simply exploited. I am not saying he was bad. However I am saying take his system and he is only slightly above average if that me thinks. Don't forget Montana had the luxury of throwing to Jerry Rice all those years Marino never had a reciever like Rice. Had he then than damn astronomical numbers the two of them would of put up.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.