HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          A. J. Edds, Jared Odrick, Jimmy Wilson
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
A. J. Edds, Jared Odrick, Jimmy Wilson
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: August 13, 2011 05:27AM

A. J. Edds this player is a baller, and will help out are defense alot in pass coverage, and run stuffing the oppostion. He was all over the field, and can cover tight ends all over the field big loss last year. Jared Odrick big physical pass rusher run stuffer who if healthy should push to be a starter some point this year. Another very big loss last year for this defense. Lastly Jimmy Wilson what can you say 2 years in jail will motivate anyone to want to change their life. I think he will push to be a starter as well mighrt be the best 7rd round pick of this years draft by far. Maybe this front office really does know what their doing, and this might be finally the time we get things right instead of wrong or partially right like most seasons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A. J. Edds, Jared Odrick, Jimmy Wilson
Date: August 13, 2011 12:10PM

100% agree. All three were out to prove something last night. I hope they can keep that mindset. Thats a coaches real Job. keep them motivated. They can definitely All PLAY.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: August 14, 2011 07:45AM

To this list I would add that our 7th RD nose tackle, Frank Kearse, jumped out at me. When he jumped offside on his first play, I liked the way he knifed between the center and guard and damn near got to the QB. But, he had jumped offside-so I watched him to see what I could see. He's pretty raw, but he looked like a load out there. I think we're damn deep along that defensive line, and we may have gotten even deeper.

Rick

Date: August 14, 2011 08:14AM

I saw that play did not know that was him don't know if he will make the roster too much talent on D. Might have to try and snaek him on the practice squad, and probably won't make it pass another team. I thought Jason Trusnick played well also sfter watching the replay. He got good pressure on their QB, and he can run for a big man. Their is alot of talent on this team, and many good players will be cut to make the final roster. If Henne or Moore can just do enough on offense so that they don't lose games then we should have an above average season.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: August 14, 2011 08:44AM

Kearse looks as if he can consistently push the oline back. If he does this thru the preseason he is going to be hard to cut. The young guys look good

Date: August 14, 2011 11:44AM

Yes good looking young prospects Jimmy Wilson, A. J. Edds, Frank Kearse, Clyde Gates, Robero wallace, Austin Spitler, Jared Odrick. I think we have alot of good young talent like I've said before. The key to this season is the QB has got to help win not LOSE games. If we can just have a good game manager we will be just fine. However if we have a QB throw 4int's with 2 returned for td's every other game then it's going to be another long and frustrating season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.