HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Osi Bengals and Miami rumor
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Osi Bengals and Miami rumor
Posted by: Phinlo ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:19AM

I was surfing twitter and someone mentioned a rumor that a Osi to Bengals deal was being worked with Palmer and low pick being part of the trade on the condition Miami would trade the Gaints for Palmer a low pick and one of the Wide Recievers.

At first I didn't put anything into it but it is worth mentioning. The dolphins are making cap room for something although no one is sure what. The front office has went quiet like they normally do when they are working a deal. And it seeme like Henne was staying away from his favorite reciever in practice today.

It could be one of those rumors that never come to be but... The Gaints would probally get 3 and 4 or even 2 and 5, Bengals get Osi and get rid of the Palmer drama for a low pick. Miami ends up with a Vet QB with issues but still better than what they have atm for thier WR and low pick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osi Bengals and Miami rumor
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:22AM

Yeah make cap room for next year....

Next year luck will be on our side once and for all.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:28AM

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:34AM

Phinio- where did you hear that, i am all over twitter from local to national, and have not heard this yet?

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:35AM

Isnt palmer overcooked.....................And for hartline or bess no way i hope and no more picks for qbs from other teams that stink..................................

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:42AM

Posted by: Phinlo ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:54AM

Crowder for the life of me i cant find it i was going through some of the tweets during the practice and someone commented about it. I think it was sometime around when they were talking about Bush not getting #8 jersey yet but i cant find it. I googled Osi to bengals palmer to miami and got one good hit from a comment from ... Report: Umenyiora's price drops to 2nd round pick on cbs sports. Then i guess from there it grew

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:57AM

The only guy I dont follow is Armando, so it probably came from his live blog.... It sounds like soemthing Armando would just say without any news or sources behind it...thanks for the response guys

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: August 03, 2011 12:40PM

Definitely not an Armando thing. And it really makes no sense. The Giants don't have much of a need at WR. They have Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, Domenik Hixon, Michael Clayton, Devin Thomas, and Jerrell Jernigan. And they can always re-sign Steve Smith once his knee checks out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.