Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I've been trying to get a point across
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I've been trying to get a point across
Date: April 25, 2011 06:45PM

dolfanmark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love Davone Bess. But, he's not as good as
> Welker. Welker has an extra burst of quickness and
> speed that Bess does not. Bess (4.7) is very slow.
> Welker is no speed demon, but he is faster than
> that. And when Welker catches a ball, there is
> that brief moment of panic that he is going to
> break a tackle, or make a guy miss, and turn it
> into a really big play. Bess doesn't have that
> same suddenness.




I agree. Thats why I said that I gave Welker the upperhand on Punt returns. But he doesn't do them anymore so Big dealio. Bess is a chainmover pure and simple. He doesn't drive drunk and he does not beat up his wife. He walked on undrafted (as did Wes) and performs 10x better them Mr 9th pick overall ted ginn Jr. How can you say he is not Cool?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've been trying to get a point across
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 26, 2011 05:26AM

Mia1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> samsam3738 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mia1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Welker was faster than Bess.
> >
> >
> > Wrong!
> >
> >
> > >
> > > Welker has better hands than Bess.
> >
> >
> > Wrong!.
> > >
> > > Welker is cooler than Bess.
> >
> >
> > Who cares..
> > >
> > > Welker makes the NE offense. Go look at the
> > stats
> > > with him in, and with him not in.
> >
> > Wrong. Tom Brady makes the NE offense.
> >
> >
> >
> > >
> > > I would have Welker all day over Marshall.
> >
> > Might agree somehow because marshall is
> definetely
> > a head case.
> >
> >
> > >
> > > Welker is a grinder and I miss his talents
> > ALOT.
> >
> >
> > Who cares about welker. We have bess and do not
> > miss a beat with bess.
> >
> >
> > >
> > > If he was Marshall's size he would be the
> most
> > > dominate WR in the game.
> >
> > IF. But he is not. Point moot.
> >
> >
> >
> > >
> > > The only reason why he isnt mentioned as a
> > elite
> > > wr is because of his size.
> >
> > If only charlie huff had a 99 MPH fastball.
> >
> >
> > >
> > > To think NE made him what he is!! Seriously
> lol
> > > what a lame joke, he has only improved every
> > year
> > > there, and tears it up on a daily basis.
> > >
> >
> > He is what he is because of all the talent on
> the
> > ne offense. Not denying he is a good player
> > because he is a good player. But he was wid e
> open
> > all the time because they had 6 guys on randy
> > moss...All he did was play catch with tom
> brady.
>
>
> God why do you insist that I always have to prove
> you wrong.
>


Im still waiting for you to prove me wrong on anything. That will never happen.

IMO Devon bess would work wonders on a patriots offense. Maybe even better than welker.

Compare henne and miami scheme to brady and pats scheme.

Its like night and day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've been trying to get a point across
Date: April 26, 2011 05:51AM

No doubt. If we get a flamethrower QB Bess could easily excell Wes Welker . Marshall as well.

Henne is the # 1 reason our running games sucks as well. people know what the play was gonna be everytime and blew it up. Henne is the rodney Dangerfield of the NFL, No respect.

Marshall is worth keeping , we get a decent QB the guy will be unstoppable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've been trying to get a point across
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 26, 2011 06:43AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No doubt. If we get a flamethrower QB Bess could
> easily excell Wes Welker . Marshall as well.
>
> Henne is the # 1 reason our running games sucks as
> well. people know what the play was gonna be
> everytime and blew it up. Henne is the rodney
> Dangerfield of the NFL, No respect.
>
> Marshall is worth keeping , we get a decent QB the
> guy will be unstoppable.

Agreed.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 06:44AM by samsam3738.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've been trying to get a point across
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 12, 2011 09:48PM

Just to remind us of folly and its personification in letting Wes Welker go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've been trying to get a point across
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 13, 2011 04:33AM

Who cares!?


Welker sucks. Brady makes him. Brady makes that offense. Without Brady...Welker is an average WR in this league.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've been trying to get a point across
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:00AM

Hmmmmmmmmmm, yeah but like Ted Ginn, we keep saying this and saying this and everyone else in the NFL is laughing at us and we keep saying "Who Cares?"

Well I care when we get beaten by a guy we should never have cut in the first place.


If this crew had been around, they would have cut ZACH THOMAS!!!!

After all, he was not the prototype linebacker. He was just a Gumby. But he had heart, just like Wes Welker but then we had a coaching staff that knew.

A & O, you're a nice guy and I like you, but you absolutely have to take the blinders off and see that you are not supporting the American military chain of command here.

You are supporting a bunch of buffoons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.