HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Henne the leader?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Henne the leader?
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 28, 2011 06:21AM

Reports are that Henne and Jake Long have organized off-season workouts with players only *AGAINST* the union recommendations.

To me, that is a good sign of leadership. I like it.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Henne the leader?
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: March 28, 2011 07:01AM

Typical Union garb. Their biggest problem is the hold people back. I'm sure they have their reason to be against this, but these are athletes that want to win and that takes putting themselves in a position to win. That is why they want and need this practice.
I hope they tell the union to get out of the way.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 28, 2011 07:19AM

I hope the teams oblige and don't give players a hard time if they get injured during these practices. It's a big risk for the players, as the teams hold the right to hold their pay for the season if they get injured at non-sanctioned events such as this. I'd hate to see a minor injury causing a player to lose their livelihood.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: March 28, 2011 07:21AM

I like it alot. It is a essential step in trying to regain the confidence not only in himself, but the entire team.

For the draft, I would stock up on offensive talent, and pick up a QB mid rounds to late rounds to bring in.

I am not a Henne supporter, but with a better O-line and a speedy wr, and another solid catching TE, he might get good enough to get this team above .500.

I also want to see Thigpen battle to become the starter, which prob won't happen however I hope at least 10 people show up.

This activity is a statement, and the players who stay away from it tell me all I need to know, about who really cares about the game, versus who care's more about the money.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 01, 2011 11:21AM

He can try to lead all he wants but until he shows his teamates that he can lead the offense down the field consistently with two minutes left....without turning the ball over....it won't matter to anyone.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: April 02, 2011 06:28AM

In my humble opinion: It would be ill-advised in the extreme to forget how absolutely horrible the sloth was on AND off the field. His “leadership capacity” is beneath a circus animal. He’s like a chimp with a personality disorder. Specifically, he has NO personality. I’m all for him “leading the way” to the Ukraine (alone, with a one-way ticket).

Date: April 02, 2011 09:58AM

Thigpen, Thigpen, Thigpen!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: April 16, 2011 08:45PM

Forget about Chad Henne, and forget about wasting a 1st round draft pick on a QB this year out of desperation.

2011 is a bunch of controversial garbage. And yes, Henne is in the pile. Serviceable backup - nothing more.

If I owned this this team? I would want the 1st pick in 2012...Andrew Luck.

Date: April 17, 2011 05:42AM

I agree to swap out of the first round, and acquire as many picks this year and next that I could.

Next year I would trade the house to get Luck.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 17, 2011 09:13AM

I think we might trade back with the Saints (23rd pick) and pick up their 54th as well.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: April 17, 2011 10:43AM

Date: April 17, 2011 03:18PM

Its a cool thing to do, but its probably being blown out of proportion. I doubt they are running drills and plays, but they are a group of people/Athletes that need to excerise and workout. Why not do it together and make sure no one is vedging on the couch? Good for them......Long probably talked him into it!grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.