HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          CBA news
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: CBA news
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 10, 2011 01:01PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: March 12, 2011 01:52PM

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: July 22, 2011 05:35AM

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: July 22, 2011 05:37AM

yes, I love to read "the players have already won" over and over again from a certain poster. The players have given back $$ in this deal and didn't get a lot of what they wanted, clearly they did not "win"---though I really don't care who "won" as long as we have a deal and football ASAP.

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: July 25, 2011 05:41AM

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: July 25, 2011 08:25AM

yes the lockout is OVER!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: July 25, 2011 09:28AM

De Smith did a great job behind the scenes for the players but he should never speak for the group publicly. He just comes off with the wrong attitude when he speaks publicly...I watched the press conference just now, and it almost seems like he was laughing when he brought up how the fans and what they have been through... You could tell he thought it was a joke that the fans were put through anything really although he was embellishing and sympathizing with them by what his words were saying...
I am not trying to pick on the guy, I am sure Goodell nor the owenrs really give 2 shits about the fans, but De Smith is always playing the fans thing, and it is so easy to see he doesnt believe what he is saying.... When he talks about his players, I buy what he is saying but the fans come on now... Just dont say anything, none of you give a shit about us other then how much we continue to spend on your game... So just give it up both sides. THe owners and the lawyers look like egotistical bums all patting themselves on the back about the accomplisment... You guys were all seriously disfunctional, it is nothing to be proud of or pat yourself on the back about...lol
I give Mr Kraft credit for speaking, that is about it, the guy just buried his wife, yet he is here, obviously he means what he is saying. Kraft's speech was the best, he should have been the only guy to speak... He was fair and complimentary of the players and De SMith wihtout needing to stroke his own ego...
Jeff Saturday should have been the only guy to speak for the players, he is very genuine, everymans, speaker... Saturday looks up to the sky and thanks Mira Kraft for allowing her husband to be away from her in her weakest time, so her husband could help save football... WOW, nice speech Saturday! I think he made me shed a tear....

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: July 25, 2011 09:42AM

Crowder, I know you're not gonna believe because all the head butting we've done over the last few months, but I'm not a big fan of D Smiths either, I liken him to a pit bull, go for the jugular type divorce lawyer, plus I think his ego got in the way at times. But that's water under the bridge, let's get back to some real football talk smileys with beer

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: July 31, 2011 08:57AM

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.