HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          NFLPA misinformation
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: NFLPA misinformation
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: February 18, 2011 05:44AM

Crowder, I understand your logic but I think you're picking on the 2 wrong unions. Cops and Fireman are grossly under paid for the risks they take IMO, you'd have a better example to use Parks Dept. or city Garbage Dept. unions. Also it's funny how everytime you hear a Politician say they "have to tighten the belt straps and cut back" it's cops/fireman/teachers that are the 1st go, not the Mayors daughter who is "Director of Special Events for the City Library" making 75Gs a year (thats an actual true story that I wrote in to the local paper in the opinion section about). I live in the arm-pit of Political corruption so I would argue that thats a bigger problem then the unions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: February 18, 2011 06:36AM

Well I thought this was a football site. Anyway it's an interesting topic always in the news today.

ChyrenB, I just have to say that I have zero sympathy for your pay or lack there of. You can work in the private sector with your education and whether the stress of billable hours or lack there of and chance the possibility of layoffs in this down economy. Much like my Son does.
Or you can stay put and stop complaining.

Government workers around the country are over paid and under worked by far more than the private sector and that is just plain fact. Benefits, especially pensions is just plain out of line and will be brought back in line as States become broke. It's going to happen so deal with it.

The American tax payer is tapped out. Even the so called "rich". Rich is not 250K per year. Let's look at an example.

Small business owner with an LLC or S corp. Business earnings filter down to the personal tax return. That means that of the 250 earned most would be kept in the company for expansion, growth and security during rough times. But our great Dems think that all that money is put into the owner's pocket. Tax it heavier and there is less for growth and hiring.
So again, raising taxes is not the answer. Cutting ridiculous and dumb spending is and that includes the tax payer being responsible for your retirement.
Sorry for the rant but I'm done with more taxes and entitlements and that included SS and Medicare even though I'm 65.

We need to cut back spending starting by going back to the 2008 level and dam the programs that will be cut and the government layoffs that will occur.
Be glad you have a job as so many in our country don't.
You want this economy to grow fast? Cut the capital gains tax to zero for the next 5 years. You will see more money pumped into this economy by both domestic and foreign sources and growth would be unreal. But nooo it's all about tax and spend from the left

Both sides of the isle are at fault. Now we are at a cross roads and need to get it right.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: February 18, 2011 06:49AM

Donald Trump in 2012!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: February 18, 2011 08:25AM

Date: February 18, 2011 08:55AM

Date: February 19, 2011 05:43AM

It's kinda ironic we're having this conversation and the State of Wisconsin is trying to disband the unions as we speak.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: February 19, 2011 08:22AM

God DAMN CRYNB I got it all wrong, Ill be your vice president. Lets get this s.it right. I hate all democrates, and republicans.

The fact that this government pits its people on losely based opinions, which created the stupid party system, has royaly f.cked up this society.

I say lower the upper government salaries, and increase the salaries, of cops, fireman, military personel, and so fourth.

Fine big corporations big money when they take there shi. overseas, tax the living poopies out of foriegn buisness, who want to set up shop in the states, like all the god damn foriegn car companies, which is to blame for the government bailouts of our domestic cars. Thank you Toyota, Honda, Nissan, you jap crap lovin mofos.

Cryn I find it funny, that alot of the people who work in the private sector, making decent money, complain about tax's, and student loans they have to pay, and they bitch about government employees, yet they never had the balls to join like the military, or government agencies, to better there life's, just bitch about it.

Leon can be a real tool, I recognized this a while back, but he is old as dirt, so there is ZERO point in arguing with the man, he is to old, stubborn to listen.

However I do side more with the republican base, than the democrates, but I am neither one, because I believe both sides have to much faults.

So again I am with you, lets run this bitch.smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2011 08:30AM by Mia1.

Date: February 19, 2011 08:25AM

Unions are out dated, they used to mean somthing, now most, not all are just about making more money, forcing some company's like GM to crumble.

People bitching about making 24 bucks a hour, they want 31 instead.

Ludicris, I dont care for many unions, I believe in one time long ago they where needed, and nowadays need reformed BIG TIME. OUTDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: February 19, 2011 08:42AM

Not pro choice, sorry I believe the pro choice only in incedents like rape, and forced insest, but just for a woman to go get it on, and be like Im pregnant, oh no. "oh well" Ill just got get it sucked out.

That I do not like, and that should be illegal. But Cryn I like the rest of what you say.

Date: February 19, 2011 08:47AM

Vote, Bob the CRY'NB, and Josh The Number one Stunner. For the next President/Vice President of the United States of Awsomeness!

We sign our names on the head's of babies, and make sweet, sweet lovin to all the ladies.smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2011 08:52AM by Mia1.

Date: February 19, 2011 08:52AM

I'll be YOUR VP.

Date: February 19, 2011 08:54AM

Im not 35 yet!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 7 years before I'm legal.

Date: February 19, 2011 09:48AM

That's only one more year in dog years

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.