HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Cam Newton
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Cam Newton
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: February 28, 2011 07:17AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: February 28, 2011 07:33AM

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: February 28, 2011 07:54AM

Actually Aqua, Mississippi, and Arizona reign down as the top two most poverty strickend states in America.

Your hole just keeps getting deeper, and deeper, and wow thats a dark dwelling you got there Aqua.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: February 28, 2011 08:15AM

Phinsfan2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crowder52 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> He
> > will get shaken up by the teams interviews...
>
>
> Yeah...except he didn't.
>
> Mortenson reported on saturday:
>
> "Whereas Ryan Mallett is getting panned for his
> presser at Indy, reviews from some teams on his
> private interviews are pretty favorable."

Well that is good to hear. I would in no way say Mallett cant be successful just because of rumored off the field issues and being a little short during a COmbine PC. His size, athleticism and arm are extremely impressive. I personally am not sure about this guy. I only watched a couple games and he didnt overly impress me in the couple i watched. But I am by no means a Mallett expert. I am glad you seem to like him. That holds some weight with me.

Date: February 28, 2011 08:26AM

Date: February 28, 2011 09:27AM

Date: February 28, 2011 09:46AM

Sorry, did I just say that Arizona, and Mississippi where the two most poverty strikened states? YOU where the one who attacked me, by saying that I live in the MOST poverty stricken state.

You just called me dumb, and you just posted that WV fell to the 49th position, so who ok it is a toss up between Arizona, and WV as the 49th worst state in terms of poverty, but it still isnt the most.

Mississippi is, so take your dumb comment, and really pin it on your own chest, for just backing up my statement, about your ignorant comment.

Wow your last paragraph kinda just cemented your foundation, for being a a..hole, who doesnt have his fact's straight, well you did point out a fact after researching it, but it just proved my point, that you where wrong in the first place.

Date: February 28, 2011 09:54AM

I dont care about what Strickened state is anyways, I live in the most prosperous county in this state, which has yielded the most growth of the entire state over the past decade.

The funny part is I live right where 3 other states are, not including DC.

Thats right 20 mins south, and north is Virginia, and MD, followed by another 20 mins north till PA. DC is nothing more than a hour drive.

Again your just a idiot.

I act a fool, because its entertaining, you do it, because you just are one. BIG differance.

Dont get me wrong Aqua, Im kinda flattered, that you care so much about me, that you can't stop typing about me.

I love the attention, and thank you for being one of my biggest fans, and if you behave I might sign somthing for ya, I wouldnt mind people have asked for my autograph on the occasion.

Ill even put to my newest best bud Aqua, now stay safe, and don't play in the streets!!

Date: February 28, 2011 10:04AM

Besides Aqua say what you want about WV, I can carry my gun's in the open right now I can walk into stores, and the street carrying my handgun, and not get bothered.

Sure the Tax's here are a little stupid, but the outdoors is very nice, lots of variety of fishing, and hunting.

Best part about it, is there is Baltimore, and DC only a hour away! Richmond two hours, Philly 3 hours, and Pittsburg, and NEW YORK CITY 4 HOURS...

Beach 2 hours away's, OC MD is 3 hours, virgnia beach is 4 hours.

I also got mountains, and ski resorts 45 min drive away.

Sure I don't have some dustbowl of a desert, or a influx of illegals, some not alot.

We also have tons of historic property, and civil war battle grounds near by. Basically where I live, even with the 4 season weather, is one of the best places to live in the US.

YOU wouldnt know, because well you just pointed out your flaws in the above post.

The funny part is, I lived in Guam, Virginia, Chicago, Jacksonville Fl, Born in Brunswick Maine, and lived in NC.

Ive also been to every state from Ill down to Alabama besides Luisiana and east including all eastern states, and even Canada. Ive also been to Bahrain, Spain, Malta, United Arab Emmirates.

Also alllll over the Atlantic ocean. Hawaii, Denver, and California.

Ive been all over and seen most of it, what the f.ck do you have one me son? NOTHING, but jelousy, and you sport it proudly.

Again your just some spoiled little brat, that has been giving everything, and joined the military to actually go see some of the stuff that I have seen.

That is why you hate on me your jelous, small minded and sheltered.

I guarantee that the toughest thing you have ever done was your air-force boot camp, so tell me little guy, how was your time on your bike ride? lol...... Did you enjoy the air conditioned room's while you where at big boy day care, I mean Airforce bootcamp.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2011 10:10AM by Mia1.

Date: February 28, 2011 10:07AM

Date: February 28, 2011 10:11AM

Sorry Phinsfan Im done with it, I mean wouldnt you defend where you lived, if he insulted you and everything about you?

I also appreciate you letting me get the facts straight on this guy. Im done with the back and forth, and well he can PM me if he wants to continue.

Date: February 28, 2011 10:14AM

Nah, delete it Phinsfan.....I just read about a page worth of garbage and it doesnt belong on this board.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: February 28, 2011 10:23AM

What world do you live in, all you did was make yourself look like a punk! Trying to act tougher then him... That is a sign of insecurity and shows that you really feel inferior to him and feel the need to sell yourself,
Most people who are as great as you are claiming to be doesnt have to sell it to other people..
SOmeone who is confident and secure with themself doesnt feel the need to sell somebody on who they are... That means you know your actions dont equate to what you want people to believe about you. So off to the hard sell.
Just be cool, and act like a man who has been to all of these places, and has a wide diverse view of the world from all of your different cultural experiences..
I could go on and throw my blank on the table and we could all measure but I bet you I would look like a punk and what purpose would it really serve other then to make me look like a putz...

Date: February 28, 2011 10:35AM

I will act how I act, I didnt ask for your opinion, or anyone else's.

I just told Aqua the truth about me, because he had this mindset that he is better than me, because I live in WV, and he insulted my family.

Its ok to insult me, thats fine I can fend for myslelf, however to insult kids, wife? really you call that piece of ..t better, or take his side on things?

Let me tell you this I would never insult your child, ever well untill they become 18, and considered a adult,which then can defend themselves if they did somthing that requird attention to be insulted, even then thats still low.

You don't insult little children crowder, maybe where you come from thats acceptable?

You really don't because I can assure you and everyone else on here that there are countless father's locked up for beating the living s..t out of some coward who crossed that line.

Hey whatever Crowder, you wana put a side on things, that dont pertain to you, and then side with the bad guy, then that just shows your lack of character and values.

See Crowder, its all about mind over matter, I no longer mind, because you no longer matter.thumbs down

Date: February 28, 2011 10:36AM

LOL. eye rolling smiley

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2011 10:36AM by Aqua&Orange.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.