HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          New man-crush
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New man-crush
Posted by: dolphin1423 ()
Date: February 02, 2011 05:39PM

thats true and im not saying he is a bad clutch player because looking at two seasons ago he was incredible. i am just saying that he shows huge inconsistency. i mean, why the drop off in production for those situations? This season his overall game took huge strides, but his clutch performances were lacking. The whole team might have played bad but he takes as much blame for that as any player if not more.

I gotta say, I watch a lot of Hawkeye football and the fourth quarters were extremely frustrating. Stanzi had a tendency to hold the ball far too long in almost every potential game winning drive. he didn't make great decisions in those situations. that inconsistency is concerning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: February 03, 2011 12:32PM

its all easily coachable though, with better conditioning, and coaching him to get the ball out.

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: February 04, 2011 06:23PM

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.