HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          ronnie or ricky???
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
ronnie or ricky???
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: January 26, 2011 03:09AM

Hey all, well i just want to throw my 2 cents into this topic and hope to hear your opinions. My vote is to bring ricky back and get rid or ronnie. I know ricky popped his mouth, but thats the kind of guy i would want. One who states hey this offense is crap, coach you gotta change and let me run the ball more. Im not happy to be sitting around. To me that says ricky still has heart and desire, where as ronnie by saying and doig nothing, to me means he is happy collecting a paycheck and not having to work hard. Yes williams is older but he is by far faster, more explosive, hits the holes, doesnt freaking dance like a ballarina.. Ricky is old school warrior and i would without a doubt keep him. Ronnie you little baby its time for you to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ronnie or ricky???
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: January 26, 2011 03:49AM

I wouldn't mind if they brought neither back, but if you're gonna hold my nads to the fire to pick one, i'd pick Ronnie as a short yardage/goal-line, decent back up back. Ricky's past flip out and his recent mouthing off has been enough for me......C-YA

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: January 26, 2011 04:47AM

fiedlerhater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey all, well i just want to throw my 2 cents into
> this topic and hope to hear your opinions. My vote
> is to bring ricky back and get rid or ronnie.

That would have been my vote before Ricky came out and bashed the coaches in a radio interview. Ricky is gone. No way he comes back to Miami.

Posted by: sconigli ()
Date: January 26, 2011 05:37AM

Goodbye to both. They both suck at this point and they would have to be paid far more than they are worth.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: January 26, 2011 06:15AM

Posted by: 561_Dolphins ()
Date: January 26, 2011 06:21AM

Ricky pretty much burned his final bridge here and I cant see him coming back but Ronnie will be in Miami for the remainder of his career. He is too much of a fan favorite here in South FL

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 26, 2011 08:33AM

Ronnie is too injury prone and is only effective running straight up the middle which is hard to do given our offensive line.

Ricky still has it but is often used running inside when he is more effective running outside in open space where he can use his moves. Hell, how much does talk hurt? I haven't read what he wrote (must be a Miami thing) and I would appreciate a link but if he said the coaching staff and ownership are a bunch of idiots, would you expect me to disagree?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.