HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          what did i tell you???
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
what did i tell you???
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:40AM

ok fellow phinatics i have put a few posts up and recently got ripped for being so angry and was told people would hate to be me in the heat of the battle lmao. What did i tell you weeks ago? i have followed this team for 40yrs and i just freaking new this was gonna happen. I told everyone that this owner and coach simply dont have the balls to do whats right and to make the change. I told you all we would do is keep the same coach and get a refreaking tread to be the oc. This teams sucks sucks sucks not the players but this half assed management from top to bottom. we will not i repeat not get any good freaking players here, they wont pay them and the coach wont pick em and ireland the moron is just a moron. what the hell is this team going to do with doboll? we have less talent than cleveland period. and for gods sake dont anyone even breathe quinn! anyway this will pan out to be very interesting to watch this year. I will not miss a game cuz i really really want to see how low we can go. I dont think we have seen anything yet....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what did i tell you???
Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:45AM

so really, you think we make the playoffs next year?

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:48AM

BigNastyFish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> so really, you think we make the playoffs next
> year?

Only if Henne's our starter

Posted by: KB ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:51AM

I'm starting to wonder if Ross just doesn't want to spend money. Might as well be the Lions.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: January 17, 2011 10:16AM

ummmmmm serisously???? there is no freaking way we make the playoffs for atleast two years. this team will blow chunks next year period. Kb i dont think ross doesnt want to spend money. He simply is an owner that has no clue about football and talent. What he has done is basically tried to get someone else as a hc, when that failed he had no where else to turn but back to sparano who in a nut shell said trust me i can get it done and ross bought that crap. I dont i think sparano had great intentions but not the mindset to say lets get the biggest baddest bastard and lets do it. so yeah ross trust him but i dont think sparano can pull it off. The biggest mistake is sparano and ireland. They simply wont and cannot change this team. How the hell do u hire an oc that has an offense with more talent and scores less than the crap we have?? this is gonna be a joke. sparano bought a year for money, ross bought tonys bs and the team will get another year older and no better before ross figures out he made a mistake and shitcans all the coaches NEXT YEAR

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: January 17, 2011 10:22AM

no but really, do you think we'll be in the wild card game?

I think we match up well against a few teams.

Buffalo could be tough though.

It all depends if we get that CFL WR coming off major knee surgery.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 17, 2011 10:24AM

Then it'll be time for Andrew Luck as the Dolphins will have the 1st pick. I can survive another year of this lame organization in order to finally draft a QB who's NFL ready in the 1st round.

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: January 17, 2011 02:37PM

There's enough cynicism in this thread alone to power Bill Billicheats Chevy Volt.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.