HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Please no Marurice Carthon or Jimmy Raye
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Please no Marurice Carthon or Jimmy Raye
Posted by: dolfan-matt ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:54AM

To: Cleveland Browns Front Office
We, the fans of the Cleveland Browns, have endured the stay of Offensive Coordinator Maurice Carthon for far too long. His ineptitude at his position is causing disruption in the advancement of our Cleveland Browns. It is high time that Mr. Randy Lerner and the Cleveland Browns front office deal with this menace to success. I'm tired of paying hard-earned dollars for a seat at the stadium to see Carthon repeatedly call for rookie fullback sweeps on 3rd and Inches, I'm tired of watching with friends at home as Mo calls for fullback passes; fire Maurice Carthon!

Sincerely,

Maurice Carthon's offensive Ranks

Maurice Carthon resigned as Cleveland Browns offensive coordinator on October 24, 2006 after Cleveland managed only seven points against the Denver Broncos. Under Carthon, the Browns had managed a league-low 232 points in 2005 and had only scored 88 points through six games in 2006. Carthon was the third NFL offensive coordinator to be fired during the 2006 season. Fans—obviously fed up with Carthon—started the "Mo's Gotta Go" movement in October 2006. A website www.firemauricecarthon.com was created to express some fans' displeasure

Jimmy Raye's Offensive Ranks

an NFL offensive coordinator for 11 seasons and on six separate occasions.

Los Angeles Rams (twice - 1983-84, 1991) - 12th ranked offense in 1983 and dropped to 21st in 1984, 18th in 1991
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1985-86) - 23rd offense in 1985 and dropped to 27th in 1986
New England Patriots (1990) - 26th ranked offense
Kansas City Chiefs (1998-2000) - 19th ranked offense in 1998, 12th in 1999, and 8th in 2000
Washington Redskins (2001) - 28th ranked offense
Raiders (2004-2005) - 17th ranked offense in 2004 and dropped to 21st in 2005
San Francisco 49ers (2009-2010, Week 3) - 27th ranked offense in 2009
No

The Only Reason Sparano would Bring these two baffoons in, would be due to him trusting them.

The Dolphins don't need Trust Right now They need points and explosiveness on offense , not prehistoric movement of the ball.

Trust, went out the door when Ireland and Ross went behind sparano's
back to inquire about a so called college Coach.

So get someone that is young and more innovative.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please no Marurice Carthon or Jimmy Raye
Posted by: dolfan-matt ()
Date: January 10, 2011 06:05AM

Maurice Carthon's

offensive Ranks with three different teams were

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: January 10, 2011 06:26AM

dolfan-matt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maurice Carthon's
>
> offensive Ranks with three different teams were
>
> 21,25,26,30,32

and remember, in his early years (before 1995) he only had 28 teams to compete with) and 30 teams after that until 2002 was it?

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: wayne ()
Date: January 10, 2011 06:29AM

agreed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.