Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Sparano coming back is GREAT NEWS...This team is going places if we keep following the steps
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Sparano coming back is GREAT NEWS...This team is going places if we keep following the steps
Posted by: 561_Dolphins ()
Date: January 07, 2011 05:48AM

Retaining Sparano was a must, now the next great news is hearing that Henning has retired and we hired a sought after OC. Giving Sparano another chance with a new QB and RB was the right move. This team never gave up on Sparano it gave up on Henne and Im really looking forward to next year with the Henne/Henning era behind us

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sparano coming back is GREAT NEWS...This team is going places if we keep following the steps
Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: January 07, 2011 05:49AM

confused smiley

Re: Sparano coming back is GREAT NEWS...This team is going places if we keep following the steps
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 07, 2011 05:51AM

Only good thing that can come out of this is we end up 1-15 next year and draft luck with the first pick of the draft.

And i would hate been 1-15.

Date: January 07, 2011 05:52AM

What a sigh of relief that we didnt get Harbaugh. Hes probably more than likely going to sign a big contract with San Fran in the meantime Michigan will hire another failure and a year or two down the road Harbaugh will pull a Saban and get another big payday from Michigan

Posted by: Krunk Fu ()
Date: January 07, 2011 05:54AM

I honestly don't know if I can handle another full season of field goal fist pumps.

I might have to switch to radio broadcasts.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: January 07, 2011 05:56AM

Harbaugh is relative high risk high reward.

He was worth a shot IMO.

We have NO QB and now NO HC and soon no...

Date: January 07, 2011 05:59AM

We will be drafting a QB 1st round

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: January 07, 2011 06:01AM

not this year we wont, unless we reach for a second round talent which would be a waste.

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: January 07, 2011 06:12AM

Sparano's success will be determined by Jeff Ireland....which is the bad news.

Maybe he will get lucky and finally draft the right QB this year. We have second round pick and that hurts because we need a starting QB, RB, two OG's, C, TE & FB.

Polite was among the worst rated lead blockers in the league.

Fasano is getting paid starter money and he is a #2 TE.

Williams and Brown are done.

Jerry is a flop at G.

Incognito only had a one year deal but could be a starting C.

Nate Garner has to overcome a big injury.

Henne is a flop.

Sparano needs to take a step back, hire a stud OC and leave the offense and stop micromanaging.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 07, 2011 06:57AM

Quote:

"We will be drafting a QB 1st round"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
You better pray to God that we dont draft Jake Locker.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: January 07, 2011 06:59AM

Id rather cash out my draft this year, go 1-15 and pickup luck next year, along with harbaugh...thats my ideal

Date: January 07, 2011 08:10AM

A big no to Locker, not really big on Ryan Mallett either. Ideal scenario would be Cam Newton but it is what it is and we have go QB 1st round regardless

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 07, 2011 09:04AM

561_Dolphins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not really big on Ryan Mallett
> either.

RESPONSE: Oooooh, are you one of those
the-quarterback-is-responsible-for-all-dropped-passes people?

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: January 07, 2011 11:34AM

dolfan1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Id rather cash out my draft this year, go 1-15 and
> pickup luck next year, along with harbaugh...thats
> my ideal

Well, guess with the 5 year deal they locked up Jim, so Luck goes to SF next year. Well, lets try for a QB in the canadian league lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.