HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          this ain't happening
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
this ain't happening
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: January 06, 2011 04:52PM

not sure but all signs are looking like harbaugh is going to diss us. probably gonna stay at stanford. if he hasn't accepted now I don't see it happening. pretty pitiful if true. we'll be screwed in that event, this is like the bills last year, no one wanted to coach them either

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: this ain't happening
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 06, 2011 04:55PM

I agree. This is looking dim.

Are team has become a laughing stock who coaches diss.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: January 06, 2011 05:06PM

You guys are assuming so much today it's ridiculous. You guys are buying into every report, one way to the other. Just sit back, chill, and wait till the weekend. Everything will sort itself out. Just because JH hasn't signed and announced his decision by now doesn't mean he isn't coming here. He hasn't announced he's going to SF or Stan either and he's had meetings with those teams as well. There's a good chance that Miami already has him locked up verbally, but can't announce it without first a)firing Sparano and b) interviewing a minority. Tomorrow should answer lots of questions. At any rate, enjoy all the attention our team is getting grinning smiley

Date: January 06, 2011 05:13PM

Yeah, but you have to agree....for us to offer him the most money and him still not accept the deal, it doesnt look good.

---------------------

Date: January 06, 2011 05:22PM

---------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2011 05:22PM by Aqua&Orange.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: January 06, 2011 05:46PM

Don't jump to conclusions. Being offered an unbelievable salary is mind blowing... shocking. It requires thought and discussion with family members. Harbaugh, in my opinion, would sleep on it after discussing things with his wife and family. If he decides to decline Ross's offer, I can't imagine he would do it in a way that was disrespectful. He's not Nick Saban.

Think about it. If someone came to you and offered you an amazing salary increase--3 or 4 times what you earn right now. Would you tell the offeror to blow it our his ear? If you didn't like the offer, you would probably be gracious and thank him for his offer so you don't burn you bridge.

If Harbaugh blows the deal off in a curt or discourteous manner, he's a big fool and not worthy of the huge salary and bennies he would get by being the Dolphin HC. If he turns down the Dolphins offer, I hope he remains at Stanford. To do otherwise, and go to another NFL team would be insulting. The NFL is a small world.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: January 06, 2011 05:50PM

I'm sure he'll let Ross down easy, but nevertheless, a diss is a diss and we have no coach

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: January 06, 2011 06:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.