HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Big announcement on friday morning
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Big announcement on friday morning
Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: January 06, 2011 01:43PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big announcement on friday morning
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 06, 2011 01:45PM

Dude, my mind is whirwinding right now, I dont know what to believe.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: January 06, 2011 01:55PM

there is a lot of intense action going down right now, and who knows the outcome, im just praying to make it through the next few days when all this action comes to fruition, and then get myself hyped up for next year

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: January 06, 2011 02:05PM

everytime some nerd with a website posts that his "source" says XYZ we get story and thread like this means anything. I'll wait till chris mortonson reports something before I believe anything. sad that the miami media have nothing to report till espn reports it first...

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: January 06, 2011 02:15PM

I agree Berk. If Mort or King or Schefter report it, I'll buy in. Till then it's smoke and mirrors.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: January 06, 2011 02:20PM

Stupid Rooney Rule. Why doesn't anyone ever protest the lack of black kickers in the NFL? drinking smiley

BTW: It's a joke. The rule had it's place at some point, but I don't think it's needed anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2011 02:20PM by montequi.

Date: January 06, 2011 02:29PM

How does the rooney rule work if ONLY a clack coach is interviewed? Do they also have to interview a white coach, or at least another minority coach? Or is it all berries and cream?

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: January 06, 2011 02:31PM

g_fish55 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How does the rooney rule work if ONLY a clack
> coach is interviewed? Do they also have to
> interview a white coach, or at least another
> minority coach? Or is it all berries and cream?

Good question!

Date: January 06, 2011 02:36PM

Never heard of a clack coach.

---------------------

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: January 06, 2011 02:38PM

Date: January 06, 2011 02:43PM

id feel like crap about it. Primarily because rules like that only breed hatred and ill feelings toward these minorities. Sad but true.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: January 06, 2011 03:14PM

Which is why the rule need's to go. It is stupid, and racist people can't think outside the box, therefore you have this rule which I believe most rich white people are. Just my opinion, to make "minorities happy".

While they continue to run the show, and swim in the cash.

Pretty pathetic, and is the prime reason why America, well the U.S is still filled with all kinds of hatred tward's the race's of its people.

When you can get sued for anything anymore, the rich people make up these rules to protect thier assesst's.

JMHO. What do I know Im just a poor white dude, who can't change any of it so?sad smiley

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: January 06, 2011 03:49PM

According to Omar Kelly's Twitter, no one has been told to be at the facility for a big announcement on Friday.

Date: January 06, 2011 06:08PM

The "big announcement" is Sparano being retained. La Canfora and Mort jsut reported it.

---------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.