HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Honest Players
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Honest Players
Posted by: SigKash ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:43AM

I truly appreciate when players are not scared to be honest about what is going on. I really get tired of Sparano(and I guess most coaches) acting like everything is ok. I am sure most of you have read what Marshall has been saying today regarding David Lee. You have to let your star receiver make plays for you!! And I love the fact Thiggy was willing to do just that. That is why he has "IT" and Henne doesn't. And it all starts with Sparano and what Ricky called "micromanaging". Would Marino have been as great as he was if Shula told him "you better not turn the ball over"!

So again, thank you Ricky and Brandon M for saying what many of us thought was going on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Honest Players
Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:45AM

Only problem with it is, what if nothing changes and Sparano is back, will there be any kind of harmony in the Locker room??? I love to listen to the honest players, but does it help????

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:46AM

Keep in mind Sparano stuck with that POS the whole year.

Hell we could have picked up some trash on the street for entertainment at least.

But no. Stick with the Sloth no matter what because you idiots had ZERO alternative.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2011 09:46AM by BigNastyFish.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:48AM

SouthFlPhinFan Wrote: Only problem with it is, what if nothing changes and Sparano is back, will there be any kind of harmony in the Locker room??? I love to listen to the honest players, but does it help????

Why do you think the players are doing this???

Have a clue???

The players have ALREADY jumped ship.

Posted by: estrella69phinfan ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:51AM

Can sparano and draft a qb in the first round.

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:52AM

Oh they did not just jump ship the jumped swam to shore and built a raft..

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: January 04, 2011 10:15AM

I have no issue with what either marshall or ricky said.

They are right, I do however respect that they waited until season's end to not be diruptive ... the ball is in Ross's court

Either Sparano calls them all in and says okay guys were doing something rwal different offensively or someone else will.

in my opinon it is already a bit too late for the first, as it should have been done prior if Sparano had what it takes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.