HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Booing Fans
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Booing Fans
Posted by: Wannyblows34 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 09:42AM

Chad Henne said it's hard to play at home when the fans are booing them. LOL let's think about this one for a second since our genious QB can't figure it out. BECAUSE YOU SUCK YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!

Channing Crowder said, well I can't really say what he said because it's hard to understand this idiot when he talks. I'm still trying to figure what language he speaks. I know it was somewhere along the lines of that fans that boo us are not real fans LOL what a funny guy this is. What did you expect Crowder to get cheers for losing? I don't even know why anybody bothers to interview this piece of crap

Does anybody have any napkins to give these guys, because I feel that the booing fans are hurting their feelings sad smiley

Whoever is our next coach really needs to clean some serious house. These guys are pathetic

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Booing Fans
Posted by: DeLandDolPhan ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:02AM

I think Crowder should join Shannon Sharpe as an analyst.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:08AM

While I am against fans booing their own team, I agree that they have the right to do it. Especially at today's ticket prices.

I guess it's kind of like burning the flag in my book. I would never do it, I think it's disrespectful and just plain wrong. But I also defend the right of others to do it if they want.

Who is really booing us anyway, I thought the stands are full of fans of the visiting team during every home game? Someone please tell Henne it's not our fans booing him, it's the visiting team's fans booing the visiting team.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:12AM

Channing Crower is too ugly to be an analyst.

Seriously have you seen how ugly this guys is? His face looks abnormal.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:13AM

Henne is just not a leader. After every crappy performance he blames others (Shuler and Bess this week), and now the fans? A REAL QB would man up, say i am not playing well enough, I'm the QB and it's all on me, and the fans should be boo because I'm not playing up to the expectations I've set for myself or the team. Instead it's, wah, not my fault, the fans are mean, boo hoo.
Get rid of him.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:14AM

Crowder speaks gibberish. My grandson is 2 and he speaks some words and gibberish--but is understandable. Crowder uses an unused portion of his brain, I'm afraid. Hmmm, I wonder if he can accurately count boos.

Do you think that if a plumber, electrician, physician etc were booed by his/her customers (patients and so on) they would still be making a living?

Posted by: DeLandDolPhan ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:19AM

He learned english from Mr. Sharpe school of analysts.

Date: December 28, 2010 10:46AM

I don't see anything wrong with booing your own team. How else are the fans supposed to express themselves to these guys and let them know how they really feel.

I'm not saying to boo after a loss but when you're 1-7 at home, especially the last three losses oh yeah buddy you're going to hear it whether you like it or not.

The problem with these rich, spoiled players is they don't want to hear anything negative towards them. Don't they like it when we cheer after a TD or a great play, I'm sure the booing doesn't stop them from cashing their money, well when you put on these pathetic performances you have no choice but to hear it. You have to take the good with the bad.

And when I hear checkdown Henne, Mr. I've never practiced a 2 minute drill in my life and Mr. Crowder oops I wiffed at another tackle complaining about getting booed LOL dude both of these morons are lucky they're still collecting a paycheck.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 11:02AM

What do they expect.....1 win at home and the players are upset that they are getting booed??!!.......on the road we have made the home fans boo their team......We made the Jets fans boo so loud at Sanchez and the rest of ganggreen.....and to see Fireman Ed's face after the game....then to come home and lose to the lousy Bills and Lions.....they need a swift kick in the ass along with those boos!

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 11:21AM

Boo them was the right response. They are a shit product out there. So ill prepared. Disgusting.

Posted by: marcsbros ()
Date: December 28, 2010 11:27AM

Thanks Crowder..perhaps if you contributed more than perhaps three tackles a game there would be no boos..

Perhaps if Henne showed a bit of emotion and actually seemed like he WAS interested there would be no boos..

Perhaps if Henning actually designed some offensive plays to put the opposition on the back foot there would be no boos...

Perhaps if Sparano didnt keep defending you dicks there would be no boos..

Then again if Ross grew a pair and got rid of all four of you we would then have something to cheer about.

Date: December 28, 2010 11:28AM

I don't know what's worse, seeing Henne run the offense or hearing his no personality mouth after a game. I'm telling you this guy is not human. He runs on batteries, he's like a damn robot talking. He's just programmed to say the same thing over and over.

" We just didn't execute ", NO FREAKING S**T!!!!! tell us something we don't already know you idiots. That's his and his coaches favorite line

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: December 28, 2010 11:36AM

Miami has always been a fickle fan base, but news flash to crowder ... look at the performances you guys have put out there.

Step up the play, vs expect the fans to do it for you ... there have been at peast 5 games we could have won and most were at home.

- The fans are tired of seeing a weak minded team that doesn't have the push to finish the game.

- Agree with those above that the players need to look in the mirror on this one, and for the most part, FANS DO NOT like booing their own team, they only do that when the team repeatedly dissappoints them.

- Even so I am nbot a fan of booing my own team but as JC said I defend the right for a fan to express their disc=gust when the decisions or play is repeatedly poor.

Suck it up Crowder and get -er done!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 28, 2010 12:46PM

You guys know how I'm still rooting for us to beat the Patsies although it will hurt our draft chances.

Still, I would be booing the offensive play calling if I were not on the opposite coast and if I were in the Sunlife.

However, that is not to say that I would be booing Henne.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 01:06PM

Nothing better than making the players feel just as pissed off, dissrespected, and hurt as we are.

Kick rocks Crowder go join your boy Vick in Philly, you poopie head.

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: December 28, 2010 01:09PM

I am curious as to Crowder's contract status. Is he a UFA after this year? If so, dump him. His production on the field has been hideous. Prior to this week I believe if you extrapolated out his production for an entire season(in other words pretended like he didn't get hurt and actually played the whole season)he'd have something like 60 tackles this year. 60 TACKLES!?!?!? At ILB?! You are the weakest link, goodbye.

As for booing your team, while I don't think I'd do it myself, I can certainly understand someone's urge to do so when the entire season you have only seen your team win ONE GAME. I'd be pissed off too that I wasted my money on season tickets. You'd see better production watching TV broadcast away games.

Anyone remember when playing in Miami was a feared thing, especially in the summer? Teams feared coming here, feared the heat.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 01:11PM

Odenn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am curious as to Crowder's contract status. Is
> he a UFA after this year? If so, dump him. His
> production on the field has been hideous. Prior to
> this week I believe if you extrapolated out his
> production for an entire season(in other words
> pretended like he didn't get hurt and actually
> played the whole season)he'd have something like
> 60 tackles this year. 60 TACKLES!?!?!? At ILB?!
> You are the weakest link, goodbye.
>
> As for booing your team, while I don't think I'd
> do it myself, I can certainly understand someone's
> urge to do so when the entire season you have only
> seen your team win ONE GAME. I'd be pissed off too
> that I wasted my money on season tickets. You'd
> see better production watching TV broadcast away
> games.
>
> Anyone remember when playing in Miami was a feared
> thing, especially in the summer? Teams feared
> coming here, feared the heat.

yup, and now at the request of the owner there are no pm games in Sept, because it's too "hot." Emblematic of the problems with this team of late

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 28, 2010 08:17PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Odenn Wrote:
> -----------------------------------------
> >
> > Anyone remember when playing in Miami was a
> feared
> > thing, especially in the summer? Teams feared
> > coming here, feared the heat.
>
> yup, and now at the request of the owner there are
> no pm games in Sept, because it's too "hot."
> Emblematic of the problems with this team of late

yyyyyup. They feared the heat, and they feared the noise in our stadium (the orange bowl, that is).

And the home fans didn't whine about the crappy bleacher seats and the sun beating down on the metal stadium. We were used to it, and we knew the visitors weren't. Result? We won almost every time.

How did those late starts work out for us? Kind of like how the Eagles game being postponed because of SNOW (are you kidding me?). They delayed the game two days because of a few inches of snow, then they received a beating from the lowly Vikings who (like the phins) had 'nothing to play for'. Governor Rendell of PA was right when he said we've become a nation of wussies. Football is SUPPOSED to be played in bad weather. In the north, it's snow. In the South, it's rain or intense heat.

Football is now a wimpier sport than curling for crying out loud. Now, you CAN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME if it's snowing outside.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: December 29, 2010 05:14AM

Blaming the fans for booing in this case is idiotic. Players need to know the fan base in Miami has put up with a lot of crap the last 10 years and sooner or later, enough is enough.

This team’s home record is nothing less than a joke. And for any of those jokers to cop a ‘tude about the fans is sufficient evidence they need to be removed from the equation.

Yo Henne and Co., when you stink the place up game after game, what to you expect, cheers?

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 29, 2010 05:33AM

Is he kidding? The fans are just supporting the team by making it seem like an away game!! Our record is so good on the road, we need MORE booing fans at home!

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: December 29, 2010 05:37AM

Yo Victor, that's funny!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.