HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Removing Henning NOW.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Removing Henning NOW.
Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:48AM

QB is hot(as hot as Henne can be), marching down the field. Game is on the line. Let's keep this going, ok...ok.....NO LETS BRING IN THE F$%#ING WILDCAT.

ARE U JOKING? I MEAN, ARE YOU 4 REAL?!?!?

This loon bat needs to be fired YESTERDAY. NOW. DO IT.

Don't wait until the off season. We don't have anything to play for now. Get rid of this idiot and send a message to the fans that you're not a fool Mr. Ross. Fire this moron now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Removing Henning NOW.
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:49AM

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:50AM

agreed...play calling reaks of septic tank

Date: December 19, 2010 11:52AM

I'm serious. This idiot proved to me today beyond a shadow of a doubt that he DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS LEAGUE. He literally made me projectile vomit onto my television. He makes me sick, and he kills this team and any chance it has to succeed. I swear if I could I'd take a gigantic dump on his front lawn.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:52AM

Even worse was the final possession. An absolute, complete desperation mode, and we line up with the QB under center, with RB and FB in an offset I. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it happened.

Let David Lee call the plays the last two games.

Date: December 19, 2010 11:54AM

I honestly don't care if someone's 10 year old kid calls the plays next week. AS LONG AS IT ISNT THIS MORON AGAIN ILL BE FINE WITH IT.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:55AM

Sparano MAY have been able to save his job if he would have fired Henning a couple weeks ago and promote David Lee. Unfortunately, doing it NOW won't make any difference. They're BOTH gone in the off season anyway.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:58AM

Date: December 19, 2010 11:59AM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sparano MAY have been able to save his job if he
> would have fired Henning a couple weeks ago and
> promote David Lee. Unfortunately, doing it NOW
> won't make any difference. They're BOTH gone in
> the off season anyway.

One can hope. Hope is all I have right now. However, god forbid we fire Sparano and DONT get Cowher. Then what? Chucky?

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: December 19, 2010 12:15PM

Sparano's decision to keep the awful special teams coach after it was apparent our STs were broken during preseason was strike 1.

Decision to keep Henning was strike 2.

Continuing to do the same dumb stuff every week with the 31st ranked offense in the NFL? Strike 3.

You're out, Tony.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:04PM

This Dolphins organization has become the laughing stock of the AFC East. Even more so than the stinking Jets with all their media attention getting. I'm really sick of of how suck this team is.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:06PM

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:13PM

There was Many Open seats at the Game, and there will be a Ton more Next year unless they Show they are going to do something to fix this Team, Fire this Team of Coaches except for The D coaching staff or they can take my Season Tickets and Shove em.... So Tired of getting up Packing up the SUV driving to the game Cooking spending Money at the Stadium to see this Sorry bunch of Crap play Calling and O lack of quality...

Posted by: joemama ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:13PM

I don't think Henne is very smart. At least, he is not smart in the sense of what you need to be smart about to play in the NFL. He may be better at multiplication than Tom Brady for all I know.

The coaches however seem to think he is smarter than he is.

I'm not sure who, ultimately, is to blame.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:24PM

colonel Wrote:
>
> Chad Henne is a poor excuse for a QB and is a poor
> leader. Ryan Fitzpatrick exhibited more poise and
> far better execution than Henne. I'd trade
> Fitzpatrick for Henne.

Well, Fitzpatrick has been in the league for 6 years, and has started 34 games (9 more than Henne). And prior to this season, Fitzpatrick had a career 21 TD-28 INT ratio.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: December 19, 2010 03:35PM

Odenn:
I'm serious. This idiot proved to me today beyond a shadow of a doubt that he DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS LEAGUE. He literally made me projectile vomit onto my television. He makes me sick, and he kills this team and any chance it has to succeed
----------------------------------

Odenn I can truly appreciate how furious you are with Dan Henning. It's cathartic to listen to you sum it up in a way that everything you just said word for word is exactly how I feel about the situation. I'm right there with you, and all of you for that matter. Henning is by no means our only problem. He's just the cause of our most deliberately initiated and easy to avoid problem. And you know what, here is what also gets me. We hear over and over how Sporano and company are big stat junkies. Sporano and the front office are always coming up with crazy statistical observations about the team's performance. That being said, how in the HELL can Henning continue to call the Wildcat on crucial plays when you know the stats on the success rate of it have been piss poor since early last season since every team in the league figured it out.

The WC must average between 1-2 yrds over the last like 28 games! It has gone for maybe 7 yards 3 times in the last two seasons out of like 50 plays. We either lose 1 or 2 yards, don't gain an inch, or pick up 1 or 2 when we desperately need 7 or 8. How Henning continually goes back to a play in crucial moments that consistently kills our drives is so insanely stupid I almost suspect him of being on the Jets payroll.

I think this sums it up pretty well:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results- Albert Einstein

By that definition Dan Henning is clearly insane. If I'm his children I'm taking him to a doctor to be screened for alzheimer's as soon as he's fired.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 19, 2010 03:38PM

With the way these guys quote stats and change out players (cutting/signing guys), you'd think they were playing fantasy football. I wonder if that's what they think they're doing, because at least Henning MUST be living in some fantasy the way he calls plays.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 19, 2010 03:51PM

Odenn Wrote:
> He literally made me projectile vomit
> onto my television.

Literally? What did you use to clean it up. I'm asking because I've got kids and Cold & Flu Season is coming.

Date: December 19, 2010 04:25PM

JC Wrote:
> Odenn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He literally made me projectile vomit
> > onto my television.
>
> Literally? What did you use to clean it up. I'm
> asking because I've got kids and Cold & Flu Season
> is coming.

After i puked on the TV, I channeled Elvis, pulled out my .38 and emptied six rounds into it. Follow that with me taking it outside and reliving my favorite part of Office Space, getting splinters in my hand from my bat, smashing the tv to pieces. I don't know if that will help with your kids situation though. Florida DCF might get involved.

Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: December 19, 2010 04:27PM

I have a bottle of champagne set aside for the day the Miami Dolphin organization announces the firing or the retirement of Dan Henning.

It's not expensive champagne but it sure will taste like it!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 19, 2010 05:01PM

Odenn Wrote:

> I don't know if that will help with your kids
> situation though. Florida DCF might get involved.

Heh..."Florida" can't touch me.. I *literally* moved out of state years ago.

Date: December 19, 2010 05:52PM

JC Wrote:
> Odenn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I don't know if that will help with your kids
> > situation though. Florida DCF might get
> involved.
>
> Heh..."Florida" can't touch me.. I *literally*
> moved out of state years ago.

Hah, at least one of us escaped this place. America wang.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: December 19, 2010 06:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.