HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Why I defend Henne
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Why I defend Henne
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: December 06, 2010 01:41PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> socalphin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The reason you defend Henne is because you're a
> > terrible evaluator of QB talent. That can be
> the
> > only reason.
>
> RESPONSE: That very well may be true, SoCalPhin,
> that very well may be true. But the point is that
> as long as so many other elements of our team
> suck, you are really not going to know that.
>
> To me, Chad Henne is just another version of Ben
> Rothelisberger. Not the greatest quarterback in
> the world but a big quarterback who can shake off
> tacklers with a rocket arm.
>
> The only difference is that Ben has receivers who
> catch the damn ball and don't whine about it
> coming too hard.
>
> Ben has offensive coordinators who, if they are
> beating a team to death with a particular style of
> playing will keep with it until that other team
> learns to adjust to it. THEN Ben's Offensive
> coordinators will shift to something else. Our
> offensive coordinators stop our running game when
> it is working AND EVEN STOP OUR PASSING GAME the
> few times it gets into rhythmn and puts in the
> Wildcat with other teams figured out last year.
>
> Ben also has playmakers in his defensive secondary
> who do not drop a total of four sure fire
> interceptions in the last three weeks alone, the
> last of which would have ended the Browns game in
> our favor.
>
> Once, you cure all of those things, then talk to
> me about a young QB whose only sin is throwing the
> ball so hard these pansies can't catch it.

I can't believe that you actualy blame anyone else besides Henne for yesterdays lost.

Seriously the rest of our crappy team as some point out played very well yesterday, and we dominated in just about every aspect besides the most important, which is QB play.

This rocket arm that people say Henne has was ten yards short of Hartline twice, which would have sealed the deal, and been game over, but no no your going to blame a CB for droping a INT, on a nice break up of a pass to begin with.

LOL, you defend Henne because of what he did last year.

Henne had a couple of awsome games, especially agains the Jets, and all of the Henne supporters still believe that version of Henne is still there.

Truth be told that part only flash's, its not consistant, and I want a consistant Pennington, who doesnt get hurt, rather than a rocket arm inconsistant Henne.

You can keep blamming whatever you want, but when its game time no one else can take the blame, because ultimatly the QB has the final say before every snap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: December 06, 2010 02:21PM

Well, thanks for proving my point by comparing Henne to Big Ben. WOW!

The reason why Pitt wins games and we don't is because when when Pitt needs the QB to make a play, HE DOES!! As in hitting wide open receivers in stride when it matters most. HENNE DOESN'T!!

Time after time, in the crunch, Henne hasn't been able to come up clutch, and make an accurate throw. More times than not, it's a pick or incomplete. Resulting in Ls.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 06, 2010 03:28PM

Date: December 06, 2010 03:36PM

One word sum's it up, Henne is inconsistant.

You agree he is inconsistant, which is why I am done with the man, kick rocks Henne take your inconsistance's elsewhere.

Inconsistance is the one word which is all you need to descride Chad Henne.

If you wan inconsistant QB play then fine keep rooting for him, I don't.

In fact I want consistant good play from the QB, doesnt have to be great, but consistant good play, would make me really happy!!!

Not great playing, then bad playing. then solid playing, then good playing, then ok playing, then bad playing, then great playing, then good playing, then ok playing, then bad playing, then great playing.

All that crap does is put our team at 6-6 outside looking in with the slimist dream of playoffs all but that a dim dream that only a sucker would bet on.

Date: December 06, 2010 03:44PM

You didn't answer a single specific point above but just went back to your "conclusory" statements.

In the law, we have a phrase we call "conclusory." That means you make a statement with a bottom line conclusion that you don't back with any facts or reason.

You just state the conclusion. In the law we call that "just your opinion." It doesn't become a worthy opinion unless you back it with facts. Deal with the facts in my post and don't just come back with these labels such as "inconsistent" (when you used to say suck but now you have to account for the Chicago game).

Your whole post was just stating conclusions without facts. It reminds one of kids when they say "Is not" and the other says "Is so" and they do that back and forth.

Anyone else wanting to jump in, deal with my points.

Date: December 06, 2010 03:46PM

Date: December 06, 2010 03:51PM

You don't have valid points so why would I respond with facts about your points.

There is only one fact not opinion you need to know, and you calling it a opinion is by in large a opinion, because you percieve it as such.

The FACT, or opinion depending on how you percieve it is Henne is not consistant with his decision making, throwing mechanics, pockett awareness, touch of pass's, and basically every aspect of QB play you can think of, EXCEPT handing the ball off.

The law, lol there is only one law, we chose to govern ourselves with some BS law to keep order in a chaos filled world.

Funny thing about that is mother nature can, and does affect that law everyday and whenever she feels like it, so how much merit does this man written law actualy hold, which you put so much of your opinions in mister CrynB.

Date: December 06, 2010 03:55PM

CrynB just stop it man, your going to be eating so much Crow after this year, you better have a large beer, and alot of hot sauce ready, because I will be feeding you large quantities.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 06, 2010 04:00PM

CB why are you even attempting to engage in intelligent dialogue with this guy?

Date: December 06, 2010 04:03PM

Thank you, yeah Berkeley makes a valid point, I will just bring you down to my level, and beat you with experiance.

I'm right your wrong, like school kids right, thats what you typed?

Thats how I roll baby, doesnt bother me, because I'm all G DOUBLE 00 D gooooooood.......drinking smiley

Date: December 06, 2010 04:04PM

You're right. My daddy used to say "never argue with an idiot because after a while, people won't be able to tell which is which."

Date: December 06, 2010 04:04PM

mia1 I have a hunch your days on this board are numbered

Date: December 06, 2010 04:07PM

Wow great insight Berkeley your right, because eventualy everyone dies. However Im hoping I'll last about 70 more years before that happens, so you might wana hold off the celebration just yet buddy.

Date: December 06, 2010 04:09PM

I don't equate posting on a phins message board with life. clearly you do, since apparently you do nothing all day other than post on here.

Date: December 06, 2010 04:13PM

Then don't read my post, just hit the ignore If you don't like what I type.

Stop chirping in on somone else's conversation then Berkeley no one is making you reply to my or anyone's post but you.

Date: December 06, 2010 04:15PM

I havnt posted anything since Friday, how about you, and besides again its none of your business what I do, so but out, and hit the ignore feature, I don't like you anyways, so you will do everyone a favor, by doing it, in fact Berkeley Im going to do it to you right Now so I don't have to read your ignorant comment's anymore.

Good bye Berkeley nice talkin to ya now be ignored.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.