HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Thigpen:"My fault"
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Thigpen:"My fault"
Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: November 21, 2010 11:57AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thigpen:"My fault"
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: November 21, 2010 01:23PM

It was his fault to have signed with Miami is his thinking.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 21, 2010 04:26PM

Well Duh it was his fault. It is his job to get us to the endzone.

The guy couldnt even get us in FG range. Pathetic.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: November 22, 2010 02:44AM

i give him credit. He had no weapons, no line and he had a bonehead receiver who was killing drives and he still tries to help the team out. When was the last time Henne stood up there and took the blame?

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 22, 2010 03:46AM

Henne doesnt have too. Everybody does it for him.

Even when special teams cost us, guys like you still blame him.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: November 23, 2010 04:51AM

I do blame him for when he did wrong. I have nothing against him personally, I just didn't see it in him. I have been around football a long time and I just don't see it. I hate stats cause everyone can make something out of it, good or bad. At the end of the day, we all wanna see a win and getting field goals is not going to do it. Just being a physically talented person doesn't get it done in the NFL.

I know this is a team game and he doesn't play on special teams. I didn't blame him for that, but watch Rivers, Breese, Manning, even Darth Vader (Brady) and you will see they get it done even with no name players, bad lines or injuries.

All teams face adversary, but the leaders get the guys behind them and fight through that. We just don't have that on this team as of yet. Guys will step up and take blame, but who is going to be the first one to fix it?

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 23, 2010 10:39PM

My expectations weren't very high for the Bears game. Three days for a 3rd string QB to prepare & get in sync with receivers = not good. A 3rd string center doesn't help much either.

With more time to prep for the next game my expectations will be higher. Too bad Henning is a big thorn in the side of this offense. He needs to go.

Posted by: AFCbeast ()
Date: November 24, 2010 03:46PM

1. You lose your starting 2nd string center for the game.
2. You start a QB, who obviously felt the pressure put upon him to succeed, evidenced by his nervous high throws early, and then crank up that pressure more with a new center, injured DT and no running game.
3. The QB, who thankfully is mobile...runs for his life... whereas our former starting QB would have been fantasy sack stat creator in this same situation.
4. 3rd string QB shows true grit...and "mistakenly" takes one for the team via the media, instead of B.M. who really sealed this loss.
5. Your highly ranked defense keeps the game close, but stays on the field because they can't catch balls thrown to their mid section.

Game over. Fans want to fire the OC (agreed), HC ????, and trade picks for Vince Young or Kevin Kolb eye popping smiley. Priceless.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.