HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Let's Say Henne is Replaced.....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Let's Say Henne is Replaced.....
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 08, 2010 10:43AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let's Say Henne is Replaced.....
Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 08, 2010 10:46AM

either that or they'll be mysteriously silent.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: November 08, 2010 10:46AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, I'm not going to talk about what happens to
> the team.
>
> I'm going to talk about what happens on this
> board.
>
> If we continue to lose or play no better than we
> are now, then all the Henne-haters, all the people
> calling for his head, will naturally have to
> explain why we are still losing since we replaced
> Henne........
>
> I'll bet my dollar against only anybody else's
> dime that then the Henne haters will begin to see
> the OTHER DEFECTS IN this team including other
> players and coaching that only we Henne supporters
> see now.
>
> For Godsakes even when our defense plays lousy,
> the Henne-haters say that its his fault for not
> throwing touchdowns that would have overcome those
> touchdowns scored by the other team.
>
> But when it is Penny or Thigpen, the Henne haters
> will say, "FOR GODSAKES DO YOU EXPECT Pennington
> or Thigpen TO PLAY DEFENSE AS WELL!"
>
> but Henne is now responsible for playing defense.

Cryn stop it man what are you his girlfriend? Seriously why go overboard with it.

Did he cost us the game? No the whole team did, however he did cost us a TD, and threw 3 picks two on the players, one on him.

He didnt win it for us either, while Sanchez, and Favre took both of there teams down by two scores in overtime and came back and won, Henne failed misserably.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 08, 2010 10:50AM

Shut your Filthy Whorish Mouth!!!

hehehehe......what a classic line! thumbs up

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: November 08, 2010 10:53AM

Exactly A&0 exactly. Chryn take a breather and SMILE.grinning smiley

Date: November 08, 2010 10:54AM

Mia1 Wrote:
> > Cryn stop it man what are you his girlfriend?
> Seriously why go overboard with it.
>
> Did he cost us the game? No the whole team did,

RESPONSE: This was my point so what is the point of your post!!!!

> however he did cost us a TD, and threw 3 picks two
> on the players, one on him.

RESPONSE: Then why didn't you say that he threw ONE INTERCEPTION, why throw in the fact that he threw two balls that should have been caught but were bobbled by the receivers and intercepted???????????????

Why didn't you? Because you want to blame him and are trying to sneak in facts that EVEN YOU acknowledge don't support your point.

>
> He didnt win it for us either, while Sanchez, and
> Favre took both of there teams down by two scores
> in overtime and came back and won, Henne failed
> misserably.

RESPONSE: and the BLOCKERS, receivers, running backs, coaches and defenses of THE TEAMS BEHIND FAVRE AND SANCHEZ had nothing to do with those quarterbacks taking those teams on those winning drives?

Date: November 08, 2010 10:56AM

Mia1 Wrote:
> Exactly A&0 exactly. Chryn take a breather and
> SMILE.grinning smiley

RESPONSE: I think he was talking about you, Mia 1.

Date: November 08, 2010 11:45AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
> Mia1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Exactly A&0 exactly. Chryn take a breather and
> > SMILE.grinning smiley
>
>
> RESPONSE: I think he was talking about you, Mia 1.

Why would he say that about me, Im not the one complaining and giving hypothetical nonsense about alternate situations or other posters comments about their QB.

I understand that some on here take it overboard with the Henne bashing, and maybe Marino made us fans a little spoiled.

You ask in a post above mine that was your point, and what is mine?

No one questioned your point, my point is as plain as daylight against a a shawdow.

Stop going overboard about people hatin on Henne.

Keep up the positive aspect of Henne, but also don't be affraid to say hey your right his problems are ect ect ect.

Stop being so defensive too, I'm not on here trying to make you look bad, just disscuss some opinions about the same team.

Your the one posting negative messages about this boards user's just because you don't agree with somone eles opinions.

P.M me if you got a problem with what I typed to continue this in a more mature manner please.

Back to your last point:

Yeah but both Favre and Sanchez threw the perfect pass to the men who caught the ball which gave Minn the TD, and NY the field goal.

What did Henne do, he bobbled a pass to a open TE, then threw a Bad pick.

Its ok Manning had a horrible day too it happens. HOWEVER it is starting to become a bad HABBIT of Hennes to bobble things up when it counts, which is why me and various other fans are not happy about the progress of HENNE, especially when the owner of the team put in the same accolades of Marino when comparing the two, saying Henne can be better, which creat's one hell of a let down when you see that kinda of play week in and week out.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2010 11:50AM by Mia1.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: November 08, 2010 11:50AM

This team needs a lot of help, its showing week after week, but you need to start with a top shelf QB and a better OC for starters

Posted by: opus ()
Date: November 08, 2010 12:23PM

We have seen what was our strength, running game, age a great deal and we have not really improved anywhere else. We have a ton of money tied up in receivers who Henne does not hit in stride, so they are stopping to catch the ball and then trying to move. We have a defense that seems to show up for every third play in the game. The lack of adjustment to Ray Rice was off the flipping charts unacceptable!! I just don't understand what has happened to the spirit of this team. It just seems like the opposing teams actually see themselves winning while our guys are just trying not to lose.

Date: November 08, 2010 09:10PM

Mia1 Wrote:
>> Why would he say that about me,

RESPONSE: Three reasons.

1) Look at the timing of his post. It came four minutes AFTER YOUR POST, which came THREE MINUTES AFTER MINE. So his comment followed yours directly and not mine. In fact, there it was right after your post.

2) A & O has been a supporter of Henne as have I and you have been a detractor, so why would he attack a post defending Henne and supporting someone attacking Henne?

3) He has yet to correct my statement on this board saying he was talking to you.

>Im not the one
> complaining and giving hypothetical nonsense about
> alternate situations or other posters comments
> about their QB.

RESPONSE: You're just running down Henne and blaming him for our loss despite the dropped passes, the sh*t poor run defense, the crappy pass defense, the idiotic play calling and the missed interceptions of the secondary but Hey, if Henne were Joe Montana, he could have overcome it all.

And your ludicrous point about Sanchez and Favre fails to recognize what teams and coaching are behind them and what is backing up Henne.

> Stop going overboard about people hatin on Henne.

RESPONSE: OVERBOARD? They and you have been calling for him to be benched and there is not a single game of the four we have lost that you could remotely say is his fault. The best that you and Welead can say is that he failed to win them. And don't lie and say you didn't, just read your Sanchez and Favre post above.
>
>
> Keep up the positive aspect of Henne, but also
> don't be affraid to say hey your right his
> problems are ect ect ect.

RESPONSE: I've said what his problems are. Last week I was saying I'd like to see him take off more with the ball when there's nothing down field and LIKE MAGIC, he did that on several occasions in the Ravens game.

His own real problem is we have pansy hands receivers who, you are probably right, would do better with Pennington because Pennington throws softballs but Pennington can throw no further than 10 feet and if we lose Henne, he will end up on some team WITHOUT PAMPERED RECEIVERS who can catch the damn ball, fast and hot or not, and people like you will be saying, ........."Gosh, he never played like that for us. He must not have liked us."

No, it won't be a different Henne but different receivers who you seem to do nothing but make excuses for.

>
> Stop being so defensive too, I'm not on here
> trying to make you look bad, just disscuss some
> opinions about the same team.

RESPONSE: Is disagreeing with you being defensive?

Like I said before, when they banned MikeO, they banned the wrong guy in the conflict between the two of you.

>
> Your the one posting negative messages about this
> boards user's just because you don't agree with
> somone eles opinions.

RESPONSE: What in the hell are you talking about "negative messages?" You are getting personal right now yourself. You have left the topic and are concentrating on what you paranoidly see as attacks on you as a person.

>
> P.M me if you got a problem with what I typed to
> continue this in a more mature manner please.

RESPONSE: No, you took this public, let's keep it public. You don't strike out in public and ask someone to respond in private.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 12:32AM

Chyren why do u engage this guy. It's pointless.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: November 09, 2010 03:05AM

I will say one thing about Mia1....his grammar (and some spelling) has improved....maybe MikeO is tutoring him.grinning smiley

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: November 09, 2010 04:28AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
> No, I'm not going to talk about what happens to
> the team.
>
> I'm going to talk about what happens on this
> board.
>
> If we continue to lose or play no better than we
> are now, then all the Henne-haters, all the people
> calling for his head, will naturally have to
> explain why we are still losing since we replaced
> Henne........
>
> I'll bet my dollar against only anybody else's
> dime that then the Henne haters will begin to see
> the OTHER DEFECTS IN this team including other
> players and coaching that only we Henne supporters
> see now.
>
> For Godsakes even when our defense plays lousy,
> the Henne-haters say that its his fault for not
> throwing touchdowns that would have overcome those
> touchdowns scored by the other team.
>
> But when it is Penny or Thigpen, the Henne haters
> will say, "FOR GODSAKES DO YOU EXPECT Pennington
> or Thigpen TO PLAY DEFENSE AS WELL!"
>
> but Henne is now responsible for playing defense.

I agree with every word but sometimes I find myself wishing they'd bench him and for Penny or Thigpen just to quiet the critics around here.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 04:30AM

chatafkup Wrote:
> I will say one thing about Mia1....his grammar
> (and some spelling) has improved....maybe MikeO is
> tutoring him.grinning smiley

Thats because when he started posting on this site...it was just a joke to him...He did it on purpose.....

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: November 09, 2010 06:31AM

If that is the case (which I hope it's not, but tend to believe it) that is pretty f'ing stupid.

Date: November 09, 2010 07:14AM

I'm really coming around to agree with you GBOFinFan because they are tiring me out. For a change, I would like to see it happen just to see what they would say. Probably JC is right and they will just disappear.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 07:29AM

I don't want Henne to be benched, that would make the season a complete waste---we need to come out this year knowing whether Henne is/is not the future. We sit him now, we still don't know.

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 09:33AM

welll... if it will silence all the henne haters...

BENCH HENNE!!! DO IT NOW!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THIS BOARD DO IT!!!

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 09:36AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> I don't want Henne to be benched, that would make
> the season a complete waste---we need to come out
> this year knowing whether Henne is/is not the
> future. We sit him now, we still don't know.

Exactly.......

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 09:39AM

In all honesty i think its stupid to discuss benching him right now, wait till the end of the season, then sum up his play. Only then can we truly measure his maturation and make a decision toward the future.

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: November 09, 2010 12:57PM

What precisely do people need to see? I'm a Henne supporter, but I see he has warts. I'd like quantifiable measures that people need to see to make a decision...or an admission that it's sort of a gut call. Frankly, I'm afraid that by the end of the season what we'll find out is that we don't know because Henning was too scared to let him sink or swim and kept him in the kiddy pool.

Posted by: Welead ()
Date: November 09, 2010 02:37PM

Do fans realize we're not scoring more than two TD's in any game? Last week was a joke, do fans think scoring 10 points is good enough to beat the Ravens. We do not have an elite D folks. Our QB is failing us in every aspect of the game, with Tennessee coming here with Moss and Chris Johnson we need to put up at least 30 to win the game. I doubt we'll get more than two TD's out of our O.

Date: November 09, 2010 03:35PM

First, let me try again. (I know I'm insane because insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting to get different results). But let me try again.

If Tennessee is expected to come in and score 30 points, then since 30 points is a high scoring point total for a game, it is the job of our defense to stop them from scoring 30 points.

So look at it this way (fool that you are ChyrenB you are trying logic again), suppose our offense scores 24 points. That's a decent amount of points to score.

Now you can blame our offense if the score is 24-24 and we blow a score, say miss a field goal or cough up the ball on their 5 yard line.

But you just can't say, like a kid who doesn't get what he wants on Christmas, "They scored 30 so our quarterback is responsible because he didn't score 33."

Your point would be better made if you said that Tennessee only usually scores 6 to 10 points a game and it will be a shame if we get beat 7-0 or 10-3. THERE you can blame the offense.

But you can't blame the offense for failing to outscore a high scoring offense. You can only blame them for failing to outscore a LOW scoring offense, Don't you see???????

It's up to our DEFENSE to stop a high scoring offense. It's not up to our Offense to outscore them.

Posted by: miamidj1 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 04:00PM

Let me say this Im not a Henne Hater! just his play makes me sick to my stomach, if you really look at his picks the majority of them comes when we are driving the ball, certainly the Coordinator has put him in positions where we should not be passing the ball, we pride ourselves on running the ball but against the Ravens only 17 attempts with no real attempts by Ricky, the confidence of the team is fading, it's evident Henne the receivers, and other members of the team has lost confidence that he can protect the ball in critical situations, look at the numbers they speak for themselves. As Ed Reed stated, he brings you to the ball with his eyes, rarely looks off "DB's" he has had enough time to show improvement, this should not be a five year process, by the way Flaco and Ryan are moving forward, this guy is stuck in the MUD, sadly we fans are stuck with him!

Date: November 09, 2010 04:14PM

Lol Cryn B I will give you props you will go above and beyond the call of duty to attempt to make your point.

I dont know what to tell you Cryn you make some solid points, and you give positive advice which is awsome.

However in you advance to assert yourself as a lead dog poster on this web site by downing other posters opinions on a subject you dissagree on is in all fairness very childish.

Just read your last response to my response. I think we can all agree I tried to take the higher path, but your determined to bring me down to your level and beat me with experiance, since you want to keep it public fine, but the moderators will eventually shut this thread down for going off topic continually.

Again I ask you to take the more mature approach and continue this in a private manner because obviously this has gone way off topic.

Go ahead and respond though with some childish remarks go ahead I know you will but you know one thing I've learned is that just about everyone on here is a Dolphin fan, and I find it sad that we can't at least give each other enough respect to not resort in belittling each other.

Yeah I'm not fond of Welead always bashing on Henne, but I have enough respect for the man to not continually make fun of him like you and others have, thats the differance between you and me.

Im bigger than that, I've outgrown that stage back in the 5th grade I think, because even though two people might be so differant, you never know when that person might be the one saving your life.

Date: November 10, 2010 07:58AM

Pointing out that those who are begging for Penny to start will, when they get their wish, finally begin to see the defects in the team that we others see as a reason we are losing now is childish.

Your only reason for calling me childish is that you are absolutely livid that I even started this thread. That is all that this thread says.

I'm going to leave it open for you to point out above where I have engaged in childish behavior and where, except responding to your points, I have gone off topic.

Remember the other members of this board can read too so your reputation is at stake.

Have at it!

(I think its childish to think, as you do, you can throw out accusations like "you being childish" that have nothing to do with the post and naively think people will just read your bottom line and assume that there are facts to support it.) I'd really like to know how old you are.

Date: November 10, 2010 10:32AM

Well thank you for not poking at my last response.

Henne got benched, and my reputation? LOL Life is too short to care what other people think of me.

Look Im me, I don't have 190 diffferant attitudes, Im who I am.

I would you rather hate me for who I am, than love me for somthing that I am not.

Cryn your a man, who has very good taste in football teams.

Your a fellow poster on this website, and your a smart man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.