HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Bobby Carpenter Released
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Bobby Carpenter Released
Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: October 18, 2010 01:45PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bobby Carpenter Released
Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 18, 2010 01:56PM

Another sub par player

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 18, 2010 02:02PM

Good . This coaching staff is doing everything possible to improve the talent of this team. We are almost there. Just a few more tweaks.

Maybe.

1. another receiver to complement marshall....although bess and hartline caught some beautifull throws against the packers including that reception by hartine while flat on the ground..impressive and that pass to bess in the endzone was a bullet. I wont even mention marshall any more he is crazy. Had like 10 catches. We havent had nobody like this since the mark brothers.

2. A couple more inside LBs...One for special teams the other a inside starting LB at least with crowder ability....Crowder was a plus yesterday against the run.

3. A kick returner...The rookie is still out on that rookie...Whats his name he had a nice 40 yard return yesterday....And he doesnt fumble the football so thats a plus on his side.

4. Depth on the OL.....Maybe another starting Guard...The tackles are way more than set with carrey and long. Draft a center high in the draft who can play early and dominate.

OOOPS the season hasnt ended yet...

Pittsburgh is next.

GO PHINS.

Posted by: Jim B ()
Date: October 18, 2010 04:26PM

We are just making room for Shawn Merriman.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 18, 2010 04:46PM

Jim B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are just making room for Shawn Merriman.

or Micah Johnson.

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: October 18, 2010 04:59PM

I would probably take Lights Out, he's still relatively young and if he can stay healthy probably has pretty good talent left in the tank

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: October 18, 2010 05:04PM

Merriman is still a member of the Chargers, so we can't add him. Plus, he'd do nothing to fill the special teams role of a backup LB. Merriman has done nothing in the NFL since 2007. Players with 3 years in a row of leg injuries typically don't just turn it around.

Date: October 18, 2010 05:08PM

I still say give Micah Johnson a shot.

Date: October 18, 2010 05:14PM

merriman is only a charger for like 4 or 5 more weeks then the chargers have to release him

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: October 18, 2010 05:32PM

Just goes to show you -- guys that suck as NFL football players suck in multiple uniorms. But the "bums" we release tend to become players elsewhere.

I mean -- like really, go figure.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: October 18, 2010 06:08PM

Adalious Thomas? Again likely nothing to add on special teams

For special teams help go get bess's former UOH teammate Soloman Elimimian! Dude is a tackling machine

Date: October 18, 2010 06:34PM

Uhh...and why isn't anyone talking about Micah Johnson? My take? We promote Johnson from the practice squad and sign a FB to take his place. Then, if Polite really is hurt, we play Hilliard next week at FB. Then we re-evaluate Polite after that week and see if we need to make another move.

Date: October 18, 2010 07:04PM

that will most likely be the short term answer monte

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.