HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          A dose of reality
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
A dose of reality
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: October 05, 2010 09:03AM

Poll
Can we salvage the season.
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
36 votes were received.
Yes we can their is still time 23

64%
No too many holes to fill 4

11%
Maybe depends on Henne's maturity 5

14%
Hello Bill cowher 4

11%

Their is still time to salvage the season we need Henne to play better and our special teams to be special. I have written many nagative things about last night. But if you look at the big picture we can still make the playoffs and win our division. This staff needs to make changes and it will. It already has started, and Henne may be next. This team has too much talent to stink up the joint. I think we will rebound. Let us remember it is the team that is playing the best at the end of the season that usally wins thwe superbowl. We have time to change this teams destiny. It has to start at Green Bay if we play hard and lose then we still have a chance if we give the game away again then it would be time to panic. I am not ready to throw in the towel,and I want another shot at the Cheatriots. That last game of the season might be the biggest we play.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A dose of reality
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 09:11AM

There is always time, but it does depend on the jets and the pats losing and us winning every game from here out

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: October 06, 2010 01:55PM

Posted by: dickyd13 ()
Date: October 06, 2010 02:02PM

i am goona go out on a limb and say that 12-4 could also be good enough. lets not forget that the jets and pats still have a tough schedule as well... and we play them both again. If you think its all over, then pack your shit and hop on the jets bandwagon!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 06, 2010 02:25PM

WE are at .500, a good long bye week to get things right, and we should have some strong players coming back from injury, hopefully including, John Jerry, 1st Rd Pick Jared Odrick, and hopefully my boy Crowder will get on the field to help the run defense. Defenses win Championship, if they cant score, they cant win!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: October 06, 2010 03:01PM

We are a young team, especially on defense, and are going to make rookie mistakes. No way around it. Eventually the team will gel and play better BUTT, it might not happen right away or soon enough to be a contender this season. Henne reminds me of A.J. Feeley, gifted BUTT, still prone to making mistakes. Give him another season to develop. We will be just fine.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 08, 2010 08:38AM

I didn't vote because my selection wasn't listed. Stupid slanted poll.

Rick

Date: October 08, 2010 01:33PM

What is your selection?

Posted by: DolfanMike ()
Date: October 09, 2010 08:31AM

Agree. This poll was made by someone who is jaded and confused.

Date: October 09, 2010 02:33PM

You guys need to get a grip and perhaps start your own pole with your own answers.

Re: A dose of ?
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 11, 2010 09:33AM

As I said, I don't have a "selection". I have an opinion, and that opinion isn't reflected in your limited POLL selections.

Rick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2010 09:45AM by dolphan4545.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 11, 2010 01:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.