HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Get Thigpen ready.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Get Thigpen ready.
Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:30AM

Thiggy can make all the throws that Henne can.
The pick he threw last night was on Hartline.
He can also do what Henne cannot, and that is move, scramble, and extend the play.

Sure Henne made some good throws last night, but they are followed up with horrific throws that get picked. What good is that??
He also telegraphs every throw he makes. He's just not quite ready for prime time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Get Thigpen ready.
Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:39AM

I really want to like Henne; but he has some serious flaws:

1. He locks in on his receivers so defenders are able to see where he intends to throw the ball. Not good.
2. He either can't read defenses, or makes poor decisions under pressure, or both.
3. He can't or won't scramble.
4. He seems to underthrow a lot of his receivers; which, as we saw last night, leads to interceptions.

I think Henne should start our week 6 game and I believe he will; but he better play well in the first half or he could find himself on the bench in the 2nd half.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:41AM

Thigpen is our future QB

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:43AM

Thigpen and Pennington will never be the answer. Pennington is a great mental QB but he is fragile and no longer a starter anywhere in the NFL. Thigpen is a great mop up QB but that's it. The verdict on Henne is still out at this point I think he might be good but will never be great.

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 05:49AM

I say give Thigpen a shot. At least he has emotion. I can't stand watching these guys sit there and laugh it up while on the sideline. I would have been blasting someone last night if I was on that team or I would have been looking to be fired if I was on the special teams.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 05, 2010 06:12AM

Fix our special teams before demoting Henne.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.