HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          After sleeping onwhat happened
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
After sleeping onwhat happened
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: October 05, 2010 02:27AM

I wake up tuesday morning with the answer to what ails this team. We are too predictable Belechick let us beat ourselves, and boy did we get the job done. I hate to say it the wildcat must die. Starters have to play special teams and Chad Henne has to grow up and start playing like a franchise QB. Games are won and lost on turnovers and special temas last night we did not have a chance passed the 2nd quarter. I turned off the TV because I have seen this sorry version of the Dolphins more than I care to remember. I beleive we are better than the Patriots however for one night we played as if this team forgot the most fundamental of all rules No turnovers and no breakdowns on specal teams. We have 2 weeks to correct our mistakes, and we have the Packers coming up on the road. If things are not fixed this regime will not survive the offseason. I don't even beleive that Parcell's consulting position is safe after last nights debacle. Unless things are fixed heads are going to roll.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: After sleeping onwhat happened
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 02:34AM

Yup. Here comes 2-3 soon after GB

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 05, 2010 03:03AM

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:10AM

1st down INTs thats what happened right? We should've had the BALLS to run the WILDCAT on those 1st downs. Those 2 plays and we win last night.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:42AM

DaytonaDolfan13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1st down INTs thats what happened right? We
> should've had the BALLS to run the WILDCAT on
> those 1st downs. Those 2 plays and we win last
> night.

You copying and pasting your post from another thread, that's what happened, right? Don't do that...there are tons of angry posts on a day like today without copying and pasting stuff, we don't need to read the same exact thing more than once.
thanks
JC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.