HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Man this team sucks
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Man this team sucks
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: October 04, 2010 08:28PM

I think the title of this thread says it all we thought we were contenders how does 6-10 sound how in the hell does our special teams not look so very not special. This performance was pathetic all I can say is thank God I turned off the TV and did not witness this garbage that was displayed by this team on national freaking TV. Belichick and his mastery of finding the other teams weakness worked to perfection last night. Can we turn I around don't know however one thing is certain the special teams coach must be fired of Sparano will have a mutiny on his hands. Just watching the highlights has made me sick to my stomach any one got maalox please send it to all Dolphin fans everywhere. Their is alot of puking going on after watching this teams performance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Man this team sucks
Posted by: Fin fan24 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 08:36PM

10-6

Date: October 04, 2010 08:41PM

How in the hell do think that is possible what will other teams do to us after watching the pathetic Patriots D take us repeatedly behind the wood shed. It was just plain embarassing. I have never in all my time as a Dolphin fan felt like I was watching a game in the twilight zone until now. I know I turned off the TV, but for those of you who watched the whole game how could you watch such an utter display of patheticness displayed in the highligts. Some of you are really die hard fans indeed.

Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: October 04, 2010 08:45PM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How in the hell do think that is possible what
> will other teams do to us after watching the
> pathetic Patriots D take us repeatedly behind the
> wood shed. It was just plain embarassing. I have
> never in all my time as a Dolphin fan felt like I
> was watching a game in the twilight zone until
> now. I know I turned off the TV, but for those of
> you who watched the whole game how could you watch
> such an utter display of patheticness displayed in
> the highligts. Some of you are really die hard
> fans indeed.

I agree 100% I have never been so pissed off at a loss in a long time this was ridicoulous and a very winable game and we blew it.......

Date: October 04, 2010 08:53PM

Damn in 2 weeks we go to Lambaugh feild for another ass whipping teams are going toi be lining up to play us after last night. I never thought I would say this I am embarassed to this morning to be a Dolphins fan. I really don't know what else to say other than this might be the lowest point for this team in a very long time. Even during the 1-15 season did we not look so disgustingly unprepared and down right pathetic than last night. Damn it will someone hand me a bag so that I may place it over my head as I go out in public.

Posted by: tboneabbott ()
Date: October 05, 2010 03:00AM

It is sad to be a Dolphins fan today.

Tboneabbott

If you're mad at your kid, you can either raise him to be a nose tackle or send him out to play on the freeway. It's about the same.
-Bob Golic

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 05:41AM

Damn in 2 weeks we go to Lambaugh feild for another ass whipping

YUP LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.