Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Another freakin PATSIE TD.......this is soooo pathetic......year after year of this.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Another freakin PATSIE TD.......this is soooo pathetic......year after year of this.
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:18PM

Another freakin PATSIE TD.......this is soooo pathetic......year after year of this....US PHINATICS DONT DESERVE THIS GARBAGE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another freakin PATSIE TD.......this is soooo pathetic......year after year of this.
Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:19PM

Nothing like a shitty game to bring back posters back from the dead.

Re: Another freakin PATSIE TD.......this is soooo pathetic......year after year of this.
Date: October 04, 2010 06:25PM

Dead like this team!!!!!!!

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:26PM

Yeah...We're really dead at 2-2...

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:28PM

We are not a 2-2 team Futt. Just give it a couple of weeks and see. This team has a long way to go

Date: October 04, 2010 06:30PM

We are what our record says we are until further notice. Call it naive but that's what I believe.

Date: October 04, 2010 06:31PM

Yes we are....you think we are going anywhere?....and in our division....this team buried themselves the past 2 weeks....and then GB and Pitt after the painful bye week.....UGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Date: October 04, 2010 06:35PM

I will assume and hope that the coaching staff is going to rip into this team.

Then fire the ST coach.

Then set fire to his car.

It's still early. We still have the talent. We're still one of the better teams in the league.

I really do believe that.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:36PM

I think Miami easily pulls out one of these last two games if the Special Teams play is even adequate.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:37PM

Better teams in the league????????????? Dude are you serious...when we played the Bills we were evenly matched with the shittiest team in the AFC East....get real

Posted by: ifShulaWasPrez ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:37PM

ranger1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing like a shitty game to bring back posters
> back from the dead.

that would be me ......... ffffffffuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!

Date: October 04, 2010 06:38PM

I wish you were right but these 41-14 and 31-23 losses the past 2 weeks just sit so disgusting in my gut right now...cant see a turnaround from this mess.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:42PM

Jets are going all the way. It will be pats vs jets in division. Jets take it. Miami has a long way to go. Henne ain't it

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:45PM

I hope they lose the rest...........it might send up a wake up call.

Date: October 04, 2010 06:51PM

Wake up call hasn't worked for years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.