HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I am done with this
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I am done with this
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:00PM

well im 44 yrs old and have been a fishhead since i was old enough to say the name Miami. For the first time in my life i have decided to cut off the tv! its 1057pm. If this jackass special teams coach is here after the bye week i will have officially watched my last phins game. If there was someway something i could say to the new ass ross, i would but im only a fan, but i refuse to anymore contribute in anyway to the financial gain of this team. Sell it again, fire everyone, get rid of these stupid overpaid ridiculous coaches and players! This is simply a joke and any player with half a heart and guts should just freaking walk off and quit. This crap is worse than any pop warner game i have ever seen. Im sorry all, I am just absolutely pissed at this stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am done with this
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:03PM

I can tell you dont let anything go by the name you have.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2010 03:07AM by Aqua&Orange.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:03PM

we're all pissed off.

But stick to your principles, man! I mean come on, you stayed with it long enough to keep your handle as 'Fiedlerhater', then you can stay with your team.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:05PM

man this is brutal. love the screen name though, #2 on here after chatafkup!!

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:05PM

Yeah, I turned the game off. The Special Teams coach needs to be fired. Yesterday. Absolutely pathetic. He pretty much handed the Jets the division.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:07PM

I just turned it off too. Nice thank you Parcells for bringing crap as coachs.

Maybe the reason why Nolan was left to walk is he over thinks things and well?

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:08PM

I am done with Parcel's BS buddy system. This is a joke. Time to clean house. Find some coaches that prepare their team. This is embarrassing. Totally outcoached

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:08PM

I don't think the offensive or defensive coaching was particularly bad. The Patriots basically scored 21 points on Special Teams and that's what did us in.

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:13PM

I will be canceling my NFL package tomorrow. This is total bull. There is mo need in giving the NFL and the dolphins any more money. I will also be selling my dolphins vs Bengals tickets. There is no need to WATCH THIS CRAP ANY MORE.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:30PM

I was crucified when I said Miami would have their ass handed top them by 1/2 their schedule.....they f*****g suck! I too am tired of this bullsh*t

Date: October 04, 2010 06:37PM

well i dont know what else to say guys, i thought fiedler sucked this whole team is ridiculous. I think maybe ross needs to can someone to make a statement. This team will go maybe, MAYBE six wins. hmmmm does the quote" I cant make chicken salad out of chicken shit" ring a bell?? times havent changes. I dont think this team will ever win a playoff game in the next 10yrs. I have seen way to much over the last 44 yrs, this team takes the cake. Its an embarrassment and there needs to be change. If i was the owner i would keep a few paychecks, I mean seriously i have a construction co. if I were to not build a deck right would the customer pay me?? dont think so. Have some balls ross and sparano can a couple players and start "fining" players for dropped balls, missed blocks and whatever the freaking hell else these little heartless pansy assed divas dont do!

Date: October 04, 2010 06:41PM

fiedlerhater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ..... start
> "fining" players for dropped balls, missed blocks
> and whatever the freaking hell else these little
> heartless pansy assed divas dont do!

It's not a bad idea in principle, but that would go over like a fart in church with the union.

Fines for missing a block? They'd be in court faster than an ambulance chasing lawyer.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:44PM

I'm in Connecticut, I have to deal with all the NE fans tomorrow, I'm thinking after my 44 years to just pick a NFC team and go with that this year.

Date: October 04, 2010 06:47PM

dolfan1 Wrote:
> I'm in Connecticut, I have to deal with all the NE
> fans tomorrow, I'm thinking after my 44 years to
> just pick a NFC team and go with that this year.

That's the spirit!
eye rolling smiley

Date: October 04, 2010 06:49PM

Jc. It's frustration. Year in and year out, it takes a toll

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:55PM

My boy did it after rooting for the phins he got sick of it and now he is a Philly fan

Date: October 04, 2010 07:05PM

I'm in Connecticut, so I need to find a winner I can route for

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 07:10PM

I'm just a abused Phinatic and will always will be...this does get old though!

Date: October 04, 2010 07:11PM

dolfan1 Wrote:
> I'm in Connecticut, so I need to find a winner I
> can route for

How about the Yankees.

Date: October 04, 2010 07:13PM

Hate baseball

Date: October 04, 2010 07:14PM

Well thats whats wrong with this bs NFL> The union. where else in the world can you do a pissy job and i mean actually not be able to do your job and still get paid for it. Its ridiculous, lets see hmmmmm as a player making 400k i decide i dont want to block someone or tackle them and nothing happens to me, i still get paid???? thats crap crap crap. Cut them right now cya bye bye. my picks would be as of exactly right now, get the hell out of the building bona, allen, carpenter the lb, that dreadlocked idiot sapp, any second or third string ol or dl just to make a damn point, hartline gets benched, henne gets benched, ronnie i run like a little scared girl benched, and make a damn point to these players. Simple enough right? your the boss sparano do it! if your afraid to fine them, then run a tighter ship, show up a minute late and your fined and benched, run the hell out of them at practice, piss them off alittle and stop being so damn afraid to take charge. You want leaders sparano?? it starts with you , spineless piece of crap.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 07:20PM

Now, that IS funny!

Rick

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 04, 2010 07:22PM

Just wait awhile..some bandwagon will come along.

Rick

Posted by: Gatorphin ()
Date: October 04, 2010 08:28PM

I agree w/ your sentiments...but you know what? The Kosher Commando may have been the best QB we've had post-Marino. At least he always had a fire in his belly (and a decent winning pct). Pennington's '08 aside, of course.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.