HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ok so what we need to succeed.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Ok so what we need to succeed.
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: September 29, 2010 08:10AM

Ok so this up comming offseason we will need to adress some key issues.

So lets look at the reacuring problems.

1. Our OC Mr Henning is old, so old in fact that he has gone crazy and calls plays like a person who is suffering from Altizmers, which is a sad but horrible truth.

2. Our center Mr Berger can't open a running lane to save his life.

3. We need a top teir TE.

4. We need another monster MLB.

5. We need to get a stud RB maybe two.

6. WE NEED to ride Nolan to keep his fun crazey defense attacking unlike the crap he had against the Jets.

These to me are our most glaring needs this offseason IMHO.

Untill we adress most then I fear I can't keep our prediction of making the SB a reality. P.S. BETTER MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON BEFORE OUR TEAM IS IN THE 30'S AGAIN!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ok so what we need to succeed.
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 29, 2010 08:24AM

1. Outside of the Wildcat calls, I think Henning called a good game.

2. We need consistency in our lineup. Same thing happened last year. I think Berger will be fine. McQuistan couldn't open the hole. We need John Jerry back.

3. Fasano has played pretty well this year. There are, what, like 3 top-tier TE's on the league? I don't think it's that big a need.

4. We have a monster already (Dansby). We need someone adequate playing next to him. If Crowder was healthy, the middle of our D would look VERY different. Dobbins is no better than Ayodele. Not sure about Carpenter. Maybe Edds will be the answer next year?

5. Two?? Two stud RBs?? One would do. Problem is, we don't have a decent all-around RB. Ronnie is a power guy. Due to injury he's no longer fast enough to go around people. Ricky used to be that all-around guy, but he's old, plain and simple. Hilliard is a power guy too..not as good as Ronnie, but he could be a decent change-up guy if we had a legit all around guy. Cobbs makes a decent scat back, but he's not an every-down player.

6. I think Nolan will make the necessary adjustments. Wake needs to work on his run support. Our secondary needs to communicate better.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 29, 2010 09:24AM

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: September 30, 2010 04:26AM

Really??? You're looking at the offseason already?

In the words of the one time Dolphin but career Viking....COME ON MAN!!!

Date: September 30, 2010 04:27AM

GBOFinFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really??? You're looking at the offseason
> already?
>
> In the words of the one time Dolphin but career
> Viking....COME ON MAN!!!

Who played for the phins.

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: September 30, 2010 04:30AM

Chris Carter

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 30, 2010 04:38AM

I still have hope in this season! Hell I said 3 years and its now 3 years...they need to start doing it now, I have waited wayyyyy to long

Date: September 30, 2010 02:20PM

Hey Sam Sam please dont read or comment on my post if you don't like what I have to write.

It be no sweat off of my sac.

I dont care for you much more than I did for Mikeo, because your almost as bad as he was, well Im sure he has a new account so I should say as he is.

You don't like my post or opinions then here is a awsome word of advice.

DONT READ IT OR COMMENT on it. drinking smiley

That will solve your problem's, if it doesnt then I suggest a shrink, either way kick rocks and go attempt to annoy somone else and stop trying to ruin my fun.

Have a nice day!drinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2010 02:21PM by Mia1.

Date: September 30, 2010 02:27PM

You truly are the scarecrow from the Wizard Of Oz.

Date: September 30, 2010 02:35PM

Yeah well Sam Sam your not supposed to be calling other posters names.

So I had to report your last post and again if you are just looking to bully me or just trying to get your jollies off by getting on my nerves I would really stop.

If you wana make fun or intriging arguments about certain things then sure I will chat with ya, but when you start posting ignorant comments then I will respond to them, and if you start name calling like you just did, then the Moderators will do there job and you will be in trouble.

I hope you can be a cooler poster, and stop posting some ignorant things, and not become the next comming of Mikeo before you get banned as well.

I am willing to call a truths to somthing before it becomes more than a stupid pissing contest.

Just saying?

Date: September 30, 2010 03:00PM

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 30, 2010 05:09PM

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 30, 2010 06:17PM

Date: October 01, 2010 04:25AM

Aqua and Orange incoming PM.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: October 01, 2010 10:31AM

I think we need some home run hitters on the offense still to compliment Marshall.

some scary fast RB's, TE and a deep threat at WR.

Hopefully Moore or Wallace can fill the role at WR and Ronnie can stay healthy. If another CBA is reached, RB is a FA in 2011. I think RW is about done in Miami and we could use a true change of pace back that runs a 4.3 40 and can catch...ala Jahvid Best.

Ronnie has a lot riding on this season. He won't command a huge FA contract with his injury history but he will be sought after if he stays healthy this year.

Also a TE that can get deep...a 6'4 250 4.4 40 guy with good hands.

Free agents in 2011...

WR: Randy Moss, Sidney Rice, Steve Smith (NYG), Santonio Holmes, Vincent Jackson (maybe), Mike Sims Walker, Steve Breaston, Braylon Edwards, Donald Driver, Davone Bess, Malcomb Floyd, Early Doucet, Jacoby Jones.

TE: Owen Daniels, Anthony Fasano, Zach Miller

RB: DeAngelo Williams, Cedric Benson, Darren Sproles, Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown..

OG: Logan Mankins...

So we have a dilemma at RB. We have two UFA's next year. Who do we keep? either? or do we draft one and sign a new one or resign Brown and draft another.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: October 01, 2010 10:49AM

Quite the wish list eesti.

Posted by: dolphin1423 ()
Date: October 01, 2010 11:14AM

i agree about the homerun hitters. I just want one stud playmaker at running back (is a threat running and receiving), probably first rounder in the draft. I am fine with Fasano but would like to see a third or fourth rounder used on a young tight end with good athleticism and hands. I like our receivers and i think we need to resign bess then give moore, wallace, and hartline another year to develop to see what we really have.

defensively, i want more linebackers. another outside linebacker, mainly for depth. and please get crowder out this off season and bring a more consistently healthy complement to dansby (i am fine with crowders skill level but not his injury concerns). it would be nice if the linebackers were young and had decent upside.

Also, i am sure one or more guard/center will be acquired to compete for playing time unless this line really meshes together and becomes entrenched in their roles.

And they need to keep Nolan. give the defense another to develop as players and within the scheme and they could be a crazy good defense on the field next season.

This is quite the wishlist but i am sure this team will only get better because of all the youth.

Date: October 01, 2010 11:15AM

LOL.

Date: October 01, 2010 04:26PM

What wish list? It's just a list of available FA's.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 01, 2010 04:45PM

Mia1 are u six?? No one talks more about mikeO than you I think maybe you have a man crush on him or maybe some penis envy I don't know. Looking at next season when we are 2-1 just shows your level of football knowledge.

Hi Curt!

Since your gonna report me anyways I figured I'd say hello.

"intriguing conversation" lol that's good

Date: October 01, 2010 04:51PM

Thats right Phins fan I was the bigger man and accepted the ignorant ways which got me banned. Yep I pleaded to Curt and the mods to be allowed to post on this site.

No I dont attack posters, like A&O presumes however I do defend myself when I feel is just.

You got it all wrong guys I like to have intriguing disscussions, and like to give my opinion even if you or anyone feels like it is dead wrong then that makes for a fantastic disscussion, but when you post comments which most people wouldnt say in person, because it is rude, then yeah I as I hope you would do If I did, be upset about it, and call it being bullish.

Some might be like stop whinning, but you know what let it happen to you a couple times, then lets see how the shoe fits when it's on your foot.

Phins fan I wish you wouldnt get upset when All Im doing is using what has been instructed for me to use, which is the report button.

Its there for a reason, and when I feel it is just then I use it.

If you don't like the proper usage of the Report button then why don't you ask Curt to remove it again wouldnt have to use it if some on here wouldnt do the things that it is intended for?

As for me banning somone? Seriously guys, again I am just relaying the message's that have been sent to me and others in the past, in relavance to let some know that certain actions, and comments can lead to Curt banning somone, so again to call it a attack is really a attack on me by making me out to be some douch-bag.

Thats just my take on what seems to be overly obvious, which is a certain few on here make alot of childish comments on a post when it is not needed just to get a response out of it.

I hope this was the response you wanted, if not Im sorry, but Im done trying to be baited into name calling.

If you are mad about Mikeo letting himself get banned, and want to see me go, because he is not around then Im sorry about your luck, because I am obeying the rules which Curt has announced.

Yes this post is off my original point, but however it was brought here by somone other than myself, and again in defense of my original post this is where it is lead too.

I hope we don't continue to post about the obvious so we can get to what is important, which is why we come on here as fan's. THE MIAMI DOLPHANS football team.

Thanks again your numberone stunner Mia1

Date: October 01, 2010 05:01PM

Thank's Ranger1 way to go.

I appreciate you egging on somthing that you had nothing to do with, but now you just put in your two cents when it wasnt needed.

What where you looking to get out of your last post?

Im curious as to why you would delibertly post that. There is zero room for that garbage. confused smiley

Date: October 01, 2010 05:24PM

Date: October 01, 2010 05:34PM

Date: October 01, 2010 05:39PM

Date: October 01, 2010 05:56PM

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 01, 2010 05:57PM

In B4 the lock! grinning smiley

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: October 01, 2010 06:10PM

How am i suppossed to feel about it phinsfan? How would you take that post if the roles were reveresed?

You just called me insane because you made me feel like a inch tall man, by talking about me to somone in the open instead of a PM.

I just typed how you came across, why would I report what you typed?

You didnt call me any names, and besides being disstastefull, didnt really break the rules, but I feel showed Biased comments.

So I mean hey I started this thread to talk about glaring needs about the upcomming offseason.

I never mentioned that this season was over to begin with, or that Im dissapointed about this season, but I start getting rude comments from one poster, who I try to adress in a mature manner, then get ridiculed by other posters for it, and you come in with "frivoulis reporting" on my part.

So when am I not supposed to report a rude attacking post.

I thought it was use our indescretion. NO ONE asked SamSam to type what he did, or Ranger1 or A&O THEY chosed to type it.

NOT me, I just defended myself.

They know better than to type that kind of crap, so yes I am reporting that kind of garbage when I read it, because it ruins threads intended for honest disscussions, but instead you come on here and run my business out to everyone in a rude comment to make A&O feel better?

Date: October 01, 2010 06:13PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.