HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Braylon Edwards
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Braylon Edwards
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 22, 2010 07:48AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Braylon Edwards
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 22, 2010 07:52AM

Well, if it was a first time only foul for a player, then I say maybe not start him.

But, if you are a proven trouble maker like Edwards is, then that is why everyone in NY is calling for him to be suspended.

But, Rex Ryan is scared. He knows he has to win. And instead of doing the right thing, he chickens out and keeps his guy active this weekend.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2010 07:53AM by Aqua&Orange.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 22, 2010 07:55AM

Well this is his 2nd offense right? But I think the other one was with the Browns so it's actually his 1st as a Jet, it's a tough call, I mean we didn't suspend R Brown for his. The other thing is how much was he warned about this stuff, if the Jets have a policy to supply rides FREE OF CHARGE for their players and they still get behind the wheel, maybe they should get suspended for stupidity alone.

Posted by: Luis75 ()
Date: September 22, 2010 08:26AM

This is typical Rex being a whimp. He acts like his team is all hard but he was s**tting bricks when revis wasnt coming back and now hes doing the same. He knows he needs to back up all that talking and hell have a hard time doing it without him but he doesnt realize that we have 21 out there and hell shut down any receiver he throws at us. I hope his fat ass ends up as a defensive coordinator for the Lions next season so he can learn to be humble that piece of lard.

Posted by: DolfanMike ()
Date: September 22, 2010 08:27AM

Off season is one thing. During the season is another. The team makes the decision, but I think a well run team would suspend him W/O pay. The message now with the Jets is players can get away with getting DUIs at 5:30AM during the season. Not really my concern.winking smiley

As for the NFL. Second behavior policy offense. He will be suspended when the case is resolved. Too bad that won't be for Sunday.

Didn't I read he was on probation?

Date: September 22, 2010 08:32AM

I love piling on the Jets whenever possible, but lets be honest here, I doubt the Dolphins would sit Marshall for the whole game if the shoe was on the other foot. Maybe i'm wrong but I doubt it.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: September 22, 2010 08:35AM

Bad call! He should be suspended and not because I want some sort of advantage cause I would love nothing more than to beat the Jets at their best but reckless behaviour needs to be addressed

Posted by: DolfanMike ()
Date: September 22, 2010 08:37AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love piling on the Jets whenever possible, but
> lets be honest here, I doubt the Dolphins would
> sit Marshall for the whole game if the shoe was on
> the other foot. Maybe i'm wrong but I doubt it.

I don't know about that. If a player is out till 5:30AM during the season, and then gets busted for DUI, I think they would sit him for a game. Since Sparano has showed up, he has sat a few players for violating team rules.

I think this staff values the team above all else. He knows the message he sends is important. Rex doesn't even know what his message is.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 22, 2010 08:55AM

If the guy is out all night during the season and if the team has a curfew (do they?), then he should be suspended even if he wasn't drinking. Same for the other guys in the car.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 22, 2010 08:56AM

Rex is pooping in his size 58 paints right now.....thats why Edwards is playing.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: September 22, 2010 09:56AM

You guys should know that the Jets can't touch him under the current CBA.

Not until he has his day in court, at least. That whole "innocent until proven guilty" is a bugger.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: September 22, 2010 10:01AM

Get over it, Rex has no integrity and I'm not convinced the Fins would sit outr guys if it was the other way around.

Will be great when we beat them anyway.

here's to more of what they got last year - SWEEEEEEEEEEP

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: September 22, 2010 10:08AM

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 22, 2010 12:14PM

Date: September 22, 2010 12:21PM

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: September 22, 2010 01:23PM

Where is Joey Porter to talk some trash on the field when you need him? Ask him if he's sobered up yet...etc. We'll just have to rely on crowd taunts to get in his head....JK...glad JP is gone.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 22, 2010 04:18PM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is Joey Porter to talk some trash on the
> field when you need him? Ask him if he's sobered
> up yet...etc.

If Crowder plays I'm sure he'll say something on the field. Remember what happened with him and Matt Light.

Date: September 23, 2010 03:00AM

This is great! On the front page of the AOL news feed they have a picture of Braylons Amish looking face, with a headline how they screwed the pooch and made the wrong call by not sitting him this week. The morn. guys on sirius NFL radio were ripping them for it also. If Rex doesn't win the Super Bowl, this things gonna blow up in his face with the NY media and fans, can't wait till he's a D cord. in Oakland or some other hell hole.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: September 23, 2010 04:21AM

smileys with beer

Date: September 23, 2010 08:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.