Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          This is tonight's Game play by play analysis thread where any, and everyone can chirp in.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
This is tonight's Game play by play analysis thread where any, and everyone can chirp in.
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: August 14, 2010 09:52AM

hot smileysmileys with beerHello fellow fans, and welcome to the 2010 Miami Dolphin's season!!smileys with beer

For tonight's pleasure we have a sweet little nugget!!

That's right folk's your Miami Dolphin's will be playing the first of 4 pre-season game's and to you that live out side the great state of FL, you like I will be watching at 7PM Eastern Standard Time Zone, take on the TampaBay Buc's.

Here you can find, and post about all the play's, and note's that you as fans can, and will take about tonights game.

Good luck Miami, and stay healthy, and may we see some nobodies shine!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2010 09:56AM by Mia1.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is tonight's Game play by play analysis thread where any, and everyone can chirp in.
Posted by: Andy B. ()
Date: August 14, 2010 03:03PM

Well, NFL network isn't showing the game (at least where I am) after advertising it. Then the local network is supposed to show it, but the dang Rays game is going long so I have to wait for that to end. Finally with about 8 min. left in the first I get to see some action, and lets see, so far, two drops by Marshall, defense giving up a long touchdown drive, then a nothing drive by our offense, oooo an interception for Smith (after giving up a touchdown) but the nest offensive drive goes nowhere. Now the Bucs are driving again. Doesn't look like much has changed from the end of last year so far..ugh!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2010 03:05PM by Andy B..

Re: This is tonight's Game play by play analysis thread where any, and everyone can chirp in.
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: August 16, 2010 10:27AM

I watched it, very boring comentator, and the game it's self was lack luster.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.