HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Hartline goes to Drew
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Hartline goes to Drew
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 26, 2010 01:13PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hartline goes to Drew
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: July 26, 2010 02:51PM

He sure is picking them off, one at a time. I guess as they say there is very little loyalty in the sports business.... I wonder what he promised Hartline, a new contract after this year, if he has a 1000yd season. Hartline doesnt seem like a guy sold by flash IMO.... Whats Drew's trick to flipping these guys, other then him being a local and admitted Phins fan.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: July 26, 2010 04:16PM

Rosenhaus does not represent scrubs it seems our boy Hartline might be a big time player in this leauge after all. I like this move Rosenhaus always has the back of his clients, and Hartline needs someone in his corner now that this situation with the truck has surfaced. I personally think that Hartline and Marshall will be our two best starting wide receivers since the Marks brothers.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: July 27, 2010 02:48AM

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: July 27, 2010 06:12AM

Honestly, the whole truck thing is a non-issue with me. If he did it...fine; if not...fine. In the court of this one person's public opinion, it's neither 'guilty' nor 'not guilty'...it's 'whatever'.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: July 27, 2010 01:51PM

Sorry Mikey, but him being guilty is your opinion, and thats fine, but we all have done somthing like that, rather driving with alcohol in our system, or high, or Drowsey, or have done a little fender bender, door ringer, or scratch another person's car, texted while driving, or ate somthing, whatever the case.

He hit a parked car, was prob tipsy, and luckly no one got hurt, hopefully he learned to just not do it, or someone else drove, or he fell asleep.

There is no evidence to convict the man, so "oh well", fine him if they want. whooooo

Is he guilty in my opinion? Prove it! Untill then, kick rocks!!tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 27, 2010 02:03PM

he probably was driving with alcohol in his system. that is why he left the scene and hasn't said a word since. duh

innocent men don't stay quiet!

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: July 28, 2010 04:12AM

looks like Hartline is stepping up in the world of high priced agents. I hope he isn't going Hollywood with reckless behavior.

Yep he might be guilty of something but if nobody knows anything why be an idiot and admit it. If he was driving drunk I hope he learned a lesson and will not repeat that mistake.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: July 28, 2010 06:25AM

MikeO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> innocent men don't stay quiet!

Anyone with a brain and/or a lawyer stays quiet. Hartline seems reasonably intelligent *overall*. He's not a genius if he was actually driving under the influence, but he's smart to keep his mouth shut at least until after his name is cleared. There'll be plenty of time to talk about the case, later, if he really wants to. Now is not the time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.