HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Crowder: OUT FOR SEASON
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Crowder: OUT FOR SEASON
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 11, 2010 01:39PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Crowder: OUT FOR SEASON
Posted by: DolfanMike ()
Date: July 11, 2010 02:00PM

Dobbins?

I'm not sure how much a drop off in starter play there will be. Crowder wasn't exactly stellar last year. Obviously there is a depth issue.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: July 11, 2010 02:36PM

Date: July 11, 2010 03:13PM

So the AP was wrong.............GOOD!

That would have been really bad news for our defense. Crowder has his flaws but in some ways is a big leader on our defense.

Date: July 11, 2010 03:25PM

MikeO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So the AP was wrong.............GOOD!
>
> That would have been really bad news for our
> defense. Crowder has his flaws but in some ways is
> a big leader on our defense.

Agreed to some degree. Crowder has potential, but doesn't play to it. He does seem to bring his A game to the Jets and Patriots. I'm hoping this year the light goes on and he play good every game.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: July 11, 2010 05:03PM

MikeO Wrote:
> So the AP was wrong.............GOOD!
>

Not just the AP.. the Phinsider says this all started from a Tweet by a Jets beat writer for the NY Daily News. Figures.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: July 11, 2010 05:30PM

so wait, is he not injured at all? If so please edit this thread title!

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: July 11, 2010 05:42PM

Crowder sucks I predict he won't make it pass this season

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: July 11, 2010 05:46PM

Mike O just taking unsubstansiated news and running with it like he always does. Maybe sometimes we should check the accuracy of the story before posting a new thread just a thought. Sometimes being the 1st one to start a thread that is false can lead many to wonder why we read such bogus information. Better luck next time Mike O I am sure this wasn't your last post or thread you start.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: July 11, 2010 06:00PM

boy you really hate MikeO, huh?

Posted by: pvtfish ()
Date: July 11, 2010 06:26PM

come on finshady as if your going to double check everything you see like this. these reports are generally a reliable source of info. And to be so hostile about it is not necessary theres no need to take such cheap shots at mikeo

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: July 11, 2010 06:55PM

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: July 11, 2010 07:11PM

I blame PFT and Mike Florio for this one. That site is run by clowns. Did anybody click on the link to their "source"? It was a f-ing TWITTER account that had no link.

The guy who "tweeted" was watching a rerun of a game from last year, saw the crawler about Crowder being out for the rest of the season, tweets it, then PFT picks it up and runs with it.

That is TWO so-called "reporters" failing to check facts before posting it as news.

PFT has since taken down the post from the main page. I imagine the link MikeO posted will be dead shortly, too. No worries...I have a screen shot.

If any site should be shut down, its PFT. I HATE that site...but why can I not stop going there...argh......

Date: July 11, 2010 07:27PM

TheFutt Wrote:
> I blame PFT and Mike Florio for this one. That
> site is run by clowns. Did anybody click on the
> link to their "source"? It was a f-ing TWITTER
> account that had no link.

Yea, I saw it too. I feel like a fool, because when I saw that Twitter I thought - this is BS, but I gave Florio the benefit of the doubt.

Bad choice. PFT has become a complete waste of time... I know that, even have complained about it on this site. I should have known.

> If any site should be shut down, its PFT. I HATE
> that site...but why can I not stop going
> there...argh......

I'm through. PFT has become complete garbage. Florio used to be able to get the occasional scoop on legit news organizations, but he's lost his edge. His site has just become a whiny soap box blog with mostly anti phins bitching and Florio in a constant state of menstruation.

Date: July 11, 2010 07:35PM

Mike Florio is a hypocrite. Remember when he and Crowder were going back and forth?

Millionaire or not, I'd buy Crowder a plane ticket to Florio's home in West Virginia so he could knock his teeth in. All he does is try to stir up crap at every turn.

He's a joke.

Date: July 11, 2010 08:03PM

Date: July 12, 2010 01:14AM

Finshady Wrote:
> Mike O just taking unsubstansiated news and
> running with it like he always does. Maybe
> sometimes we should check the accuracy of the
> story before posting a new thread just a thought.
> Sometimes being the 1st one to start a thread that
> is false can lead many to wonder why we read such
> bogus information. Better luck next time Mike O I
> am sure this wasn't your last post or thread you
> start.

I posted a link to a story. If the story is wrong........i got no say over that!! I didn't run with the news....THE AP DID!

Date: July 12, 2010 01:17AM

Date: July 12, 2010 01:39AM

It's because they know as soon as they say ONE thing about you, you'll fly off the handle.

You do it in almost every topic, and it's just as bad, if not worse, than those people going out of their way to give you a hard time.

Date: July 12, 2010 01:44AM

eye rolling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2010 02:01AM by MikeO.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: July 12, 2010 06:44AM

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: July 12, 2010 06:51AM

Actualy, ok well I don't start threads to get on Mikeo's nerve, but I can't help to respond to his post, when I read some of the stuff, and no I don't attack Mikeo, as he claims, I just tell him how I feel on stuff, as the other guys on here, and yes I do come down on him, when he steps out of line.

Mikeo I'm sorry we don't get along, were just both two abrasive people who look at the side of the ball from differant angle's.

At least we put some interesting takes on good subject matter though!

In my eye's your my supervillian, as I'm sure I am to you. Now if you can't drink to that, then well in there lies the problem. so here a toast to the good times, and the bad times, and to a winning season for our beloved Dolphins!"everyone is allowed on this toast"smileys with beer

Date: July 12, 2010 06:53AM

Phinsfan2 Wrote:
> MikeO Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eye rolling smiley
>
>
> Futt is right.
>
> You may not want to hear it, but they do it
> because they know you will overreact and
> eventually get in trouble for it.

So its ok to de-rail all threads and take them off of the topic of football and ruin threads for everyone. Because the ultimate goal is to get under my skin?

WOW! ha! OK. whatever!

Date: July 12, 2010 07:14AM

smoking smileyMikeo everyone has bad days, and such, but just go through your threads.

Take a constructive look at what you write, people on here don't attack people's opinions by calling them stupid, or wrong, or you make a point to insult them.

We, well I, and others as you claim, in turn get mad, irratated, and respond to that with attacks about your post when needed, then in return you get mad, and call us terrorist with our post "not realy just for shock value" and you show ZERO humility, which I guess is why you put a O in your name.

You actualy blame 3 or so people, like its are fault, we are just the guys who don't mind sticking up for ourselves, and others on here when you bash the crap out of post.

Yeah we bash back imagine that, we have feelings, and are human. I try to remain cival, but you make impossible, and YOU DON'T GET IT!!!!

I can't recall how many times I've asked to not use such harsh critisizm against mine, or other's post and you just respond with "who are these others, Im the message board bad boy, you are wrong, and stupid" like your 10, then have the audacity to actualy get mad AT US? AFTER YOU START THE CRAP!!!

Mikeo, you complain about us, and I'm pretty sure that Me, Futt, the other mikey, Finshady, and Im sure a few others, can't all be aholes as you would claim, because we don't attack just any post, like you claim, except yours, because you usally start attacking ours, and then we get this idea that you send about off topic.

All I ask is just give your opinion, and don't bash the other opinion, if you dissagree, then be respectfull about it, and all will be well.

I am a fun loving guy, who likes to make people laugh, thats it!

I love positive attention, and believe that nothing can't be worked out by talking, unless one party shuts down the communication.

I said multiple times, that I have no problem with talking with you to resolve any issues, but you havnt responded to me in a way so we can address these issues, and move on to more peaceful, and fun loving times.

I MEAN COME ON BABY OUR TEAM IS ABOUT TO KICK BUTT?!! WHY ARE WE FIGHTING AMONGST OUR SELVES AGAIN???

So again I offer my hand, and will take the higher road, with a glass of humility, to be both on the same page, and not bash other people's opinion's and respond with respectul dissagreements, and agreements when needed.thumbs up

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2010 07:29AM by Mia1.

Date: July 12, 2010 07:57AM

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: July 12, 2010 08:30AM

It's probably true Mike should'nt respond to every single critiscm, but it's also not right for guys to follow him from thread to thread and attack EVERYTHING he posts. I've argued with Mike on more then a few occasions, but it was stuff that I thought strongly about and thought Mike was out of line (doesn't mean he was wrong and I was right either, just had very different opinions of a topic). Other topics i've thought he was wrong but it was something I didn't really care about, so I didn't respond. Maybe i've grown accustomed to his style or he's toned it down, but more times then not now I agree with him. If you guys think picking on everything he posts will get other people to not like him, it actually works in reverse, makes him more sympathetic and makes guys like me (who have argued with him in the past) defend him.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: July 12, 2010 09:02AM

I am not attacking him when I point out a thread he started about an injured player was WRONG. I am just pointing out that mike O always has to start topics just to be relevant on this site valid or not. Starting a topic that does not have one of the big 3 papers of S. Florida reporting on it is wrong. We are here to talk dolphins football not start rumors. If this bothers Mike O or others then so be it. I don't dislike Mike O however he does tend to get on my nerves as well as a few other posters on this site so I am not alone in my critcism of him. He is a board hog always starting topic after topic as if he has nothing better to do with his time.

Date: July 12, 2010 09:11AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> It's probably true Mike should'nt respond to every
> single critiscm, but it's also not right for guys
> to follow him from thread to thread and attack
> EVERYTHING he posts.

That's the point!

Go after the people who start the attacking!!!! Not the guy who responds!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2010 09:12AM by MikeO.

Date: July 12, 2010 09:12AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> It's probably true Mike should'nt respond to every
> single critiscm, but it's also not right for guys
> to follow him from thread to thread and attack
> EVERYTHING he posts.

Agree with this completely, but I can't help to think he has brought this on himself.

I haven't been posting very long here, but MikeO has really stuck out. My experience is that if he doesn't agree he instantly becomes extremely combative - to the point of name calling. So far, he is the ONLY person I've seen act this way on this forum (a big improvement over most internet chat boards)

If he has treated other new posters like me, I could see where he might develop a "following".

Oh, and I just want to be clear here - I'm not writing this to attack MikeO. I completely understand why he made the PFT mistake (see my post above).

Date: July 12, 2010 09:34AM

Well I agree 100 percent with Mikey1 lol, and I do think Finshady was a little harsh, but he is right though, I mean it's blunt, but its not lying, again all of this can be avoided, if Mike0 can just have a sit down, maybe we can have a BIG pow-wow, and get to know each other.

I think this can help bring us closer together, especially, since some of us will be rooting together at the same game, and ALL of us rooting for the same game throug-out the world, for the same team the Dolphins!!

Or we can just pass the time, by writing this crap.

JMHO

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.